Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

lolz tanaz di....she sure duz....but it isnt exaggerated 1 bit Wink ...besides...her praising u shudnt stop u from asking her questions Wink

aw, shucks Embarrassed

Actually, that doesn't stop me from asking questions. Lack of time does. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Debator of the week ~ *MNMS* (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

Originally posted by T.

Mnm ...as usual, you praise me too much EmbarrassedHug

Aww Tanaz... this is the truth..Hug i haven't exagerrated as Javs saidEmbarrassed...and "main ne jo kuch kaha... such kaha.. such ke siwa kuch nahin kaha"Wink

Anyways Javs!! U always spoil my plans...Of getting out.LOLLOLWink(Trade secrets anhin bataya karte!!)LOL

Hug

be thankful, mnm. i was about to ask more questions, but i ran out of time. LOL 

now i'm going back to study...unless you'd like to answer some questions related to Corp. Finance. Wink

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
hi mnms. i know we have not interacted at all, but i have read through many of your posts and have come with my set of questions for you.

1. i read in one of your answers, that you are not into reading. why are you allergic to books? Confused

2. what if you got married to someone who whose ambition in life is to be well read? what are the things you will discuss with him besides home and family matters?

3.If this forum were an island and you had to kill one person for food, who would you eat first and why?? i know you will say you have no cannibalistic tendencies, but imagine you had to...

4.if you had to marry a guy who is only marginally talented, but sanity is unacceptable in a partner, who would you chose from this forum to marry.

5.if you had 20 min. to live what would be the last thing you do?And why?

6.If you could switch places with anyone/anything for a day who/what would you switch with and why?

will come back again with more...until then have fun LOL

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.

Originally posted by MNMS

Originally posted by T.

Mnm ...as usual, you praise me too much EmbarrassedHug

Aww Tanaz... this is the truth..Hug i haven't exagerrated as Javs saidEmbarrassed...and "main ne jo kuch kaha... such kaha.. such ke siwa kuch nahin kaha"Wink

Anyways Javs!! U always spoil my plans...Of getting out.LOLLOLWink(Trade secrets anhin bataya karte!!)LOL

Hug

be thankful, mnm. i was about to ask more questions, but i ran out of time. LOL 

now i'm going back to study...unless you'd like to answer some questions related to Corp. Finance. Wink

Ok... Thank you TanazLOLor thanks to ur time that ran outLOL It is good to study.. keep it up good girl.. there are many imp things in life other than asking questions to a DOTW...WinkLOL u see ur exams are approching ..keep on studyingLOL

Abt corporate Finance.. well to get some logical and subject related proper answers u have to wait for sometime...may be monthsWink..and then i'll ask u questions ...LOL...so "Be Prepared" (TLK's ScarLOL.. One question.. Aren't you people tired of my TLK's repeatition like a broken tape record!!??Confused...LOL)

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
hello maryam.

firstly congrats.

Ur a great debater as i have seen from many of the debates, like the challang.

So firstly friends? Tongue u probably like making aunties or di.. but i wont fit that catogary cause i'm 16... so just friends? Embarrassed Embarrassed

- u debate well, any history? sch debater, national?
- what is it abt debates that interests u the most?
- as random as this sounds, have u been watching the Doha debates abt the middle east situations? Embarrassed
- Ur from middle east and probably one of the wisest of the few i know from there so a few qns abt that place:
-- is democracy the best policy for ME?
-- ur take on the lebanon crisis

chalo some lighter qns... i am not soo serious after all! Embarrassed LOL

- fav food
- fav place to visit?
- describe urself in 3 words
- ur greatest fear
- ur greatest success
- ur ambition in life

and thats all for now!

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasunap

hi mnms. i know we have not interacted at all, but i have read through many of your posts and have come with my set of questions for you. Thanks jasunap! Don't worry.. we have interacted nowBig smile...and lets see how much u grill meTongue

1. i read in one of your answers, that you are not into reading. why are you allergic to books? Confused ...Im not allergic to books at allTongue It is just that i don't have enough time to read them.. i know it is essential as i realized it while writing.... but i still read books- my text booksWink

2. what if you got married to someone who whose ambition in life is to be well read? what are the things you will discuss with him besides home and family matters? aahhh...Marriage! Well someone well read..hmm... i think i might go into some more reading -but that depends on how i can adjust it to my profession as accounting itself requires a lot of business info, new techniques..a continuous learning process ..but anyways.. I am a person that is able to put her nose everywhereLOL.. i may talk abt things that i know. and listen to things he knows... political scenario.. history.. there is so much of intellectual talk left in life apart from family matters.. i may talk of anything that sparks both of our interests.. Tongueor no interest for that matter.. he has to listenLOLLOL i AM a woman after allLOL

3.If this forum were an island and you had to kill one person for food, who would you eat first and why?? i know you will say you have no cannibalistic tendencies, but imagine you had to... ConfusedOuchConfused kis janam ki dushmani ka badla le rahi hainLOL...ok.. abt eating someoneEvil Smile .. i have to 1st of all put cannibalistic thoughts in my mindEvil Smile.. who ??who??(african music in the backgroundWink)...who?? who?? ... hmm.. ok.. got one!!LOL It must b the most torturing person on IFLOL...or any of the person who creates hassles and probs here.. so that all the GMs work is lessened!! muhahahahahaEvil Smile

4.if you had to marry a guy who is only marginally talented, but sanity is unacceptable in a partner, who would you chose from this forum to marry. Whoa!!! wht a combination!! LOL To tell the truth .. i don't know any of the person of opposite sex with such a unique combination (and thank GOD i don;t knowLOL) ..but for me these 2 parameters are not acceptable as the basis of marrying a personWink ...1st of all Internet dating and marriage is a big NO No for me.. reason: we don't know wht they are in real life as compared to their image portrayal here. But..for me talent is not that much big issue as compared to keeping oneself emotionally strong and stable with good decision making capability (marriage is def not on my cards at the moment)

5.if you had 20 min. to live what would be the last thing you do?And why? I think i would be with my mom and papa all the time and continuously pray... for this would be my last moment in this world.. and btw.. i don't wish to know abt my last moment.. as it would be the most fearful one despite knowing that im dying.. the fear of death is far more than the death itself! and we have to die one day, it should not be a fearful death ... at least..

6.If you could switch places with anyone/anything for a day who/what would you switch with and why? OK! switch places.. Bill GatesLOL... i wanna know if the "Richest person of the world's" happiness is greater than mine .. or his stress levels are more than i haveTongueWink

will come back again with more...until then have fun LOL I even had a blast answering ur intelligent questions... so...waiting for the next setLOL (Do u like BBQ?..Embarrassed...ok.. next time u eat any.. remember meWink.. becoz i can easily imagine the misery of that poor animal as i am on the cooking strove of DMLOL)

Ahem Ahem..Janusap.. one silly question.. just out of curiosity.. Are you a Marriage Counsellor? Becoz more than 30% of ur questions are based on Marriage!!WinkLOLLOL

Edited by MNMS - 14 August 2006 at 7:56am

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sneha3105

hello maryam.

firstly congrats. Thank you so much, Sneha!Smile

Ur a great debater as i have seen from many of the debates, like the challang. Thanks againEmbarrassedBig smile

So firstly friends? Tongue u probably like making aunties or di.. but i wont fit that catogary cause i'm 16... so just friends? Embarrassed Embarrassed Ohh yeah!!LOL Friend is betterBig smile .. the only difference with "Aunty" is that they are my aunties besides being friends.. and yes.. u are so young.. Aunty won't suit u either LOL Friends would ROCK!!!Big smile (BTW ... i have a "dadi" of ur age on this forum...LOLWink)

- u debate well, any history? sch debater, national? Again a surprise! I have "Never"..yes.. i never ever took part in a debating competition at school.. i was such a book wormCry...i just never thought of being a debator whereas both of my sisters were excellent debators of their times.... i think the genes have worked this time on IF/DMWink

- what is it abt debates that interests u the most? except politics.. i like anything... but feminism, science and society related topics including relationship discussion.. they are simply Fab!!Big smile

- as random as this sounds, have u been watching the Doha debates abt the middle east situations? Embarrassed One episode onlyEmbarrassed i regret i couldn't watch moreOuch... it was great!!!Big smile i mean.. it is so good to see Arabs debating abt their concerning issues.. this is the 1st step.. i want more of Doha debates now!!Big smile

- Ur from middle east and probably one of the wisest of the few i know from there so a few qns abt that place: Aww!! cho chweet of uEmbarrassed (it looks like u are from middle east tooEmbarrassed.. in "One of the Wisest category" Wink.....or its just a silly illusion of my imaginative mindLOL i.e. my guessEmbarrassed)

-- is democracy the best policy for ME? Controvercial topic! I think as far there is development going on.. i don't mind Monarchy.. this may sound strange as i am also a democracy follower and i like democracy as a system... but as i am not Saudi National i think if Saudis/Arabs don't have prob with it... i don't have either.. It is their country and they are in a better position to decide.

-- ur take on the lebanon crisis I fully ,completely , from the core of my heart support lebonese people... they are in this situation "Chukki mein be wajah pis gaye"Cry.. there is a prob between Hezboallah and Israel.. why to crush Lebanon this way??? Wht is the fault of those innocent children LEAST concerned abt the politics.Cry. dead bodies all aroundCry... being in fearful terrified stateCry.. it is pathetic... simply pathetic!!Cry

chalo some lighter qns... i am not soo serious after all! Embarrassed LOL YEah.. i need a light dosage of questions nowLOL..Hey!! Wht i saidConfused.. i want questions!!??? Shocked.... i think this is the side effect of being a DOTW!LOL

- fav food -- AnythingBig smile From South Asian cusine to Arabic...Simply anything except raw tomatos, cooked bringles and bitter gound (karela)..even my mom tries her level best to have me all these 3 thingsDead.. but i don't!!Wink

- fav place to visit? Here..it is Taif.. the Hill station.. there is so much heat u need a cool place to chill out.. otherwise if I wish.. i wish to visit Egypt and its pyramids.. Mezmorizing!! ..and who can forget disney land!!Big smileWink ..LOL

- describe urself in 3 words I am MaryamEmbarrassed..(so simple naaLOL)
- ur greatest fear  Fear of losing my parentsOuch (God forbid)
- ur greatest success Till date.. it is completion of A-levels privately after my matriculation.Smile

- ur ambition in life Well .. i wrote a lot on this one earlier on Aparna di's post...Smile.. i think to sum it up... i wish to taste up every great thing with happiness and do so much more in life.. for this is my believe that we are more than wht we think of ourselves..so wht abt having sky diving, scuba diving, roller skating, being an all rounder!!WinkBig smile

and thats all for now! Thanks dear! I really enjoyed a lot!Big smile

Edited by MNMS - 13 August 2006 at 1:40am

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 13 August 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
khala is having fun answering questions LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top