Debate Mansion

India-Forums

~ Debator of the week ~ *MNMS* (Page 5)

MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Maryam...all you said about me *hug hug tight hug*...abhi muje asman se niche kaun utarega Embarrassed LOL.... Don't worry Sowmyaa di.. i've joined u on the 7th skyWink..How abt a tea time with cookies branded "Made in Heaven"LOL

ok more questions-  Ready in my James bond style[H]

1. ur fav. time of the day why? Morning.. fresh .. ready to start.. sun shining... a new day with a new beginingBig smile

2. ur fav. outfit? jeans ya, salwar ya something else? Jeans and kurta... i wear them all the time.. (except while sleepingEmbarrassedOf courseLOL)

3. ur height plz Tongue 5'3

4. ur fav. sister? Faaeza baji... my 2nd sis...in my childhood she used to be with me all them time.. from homework to shower.. she was taking care of me and played with me.. and even now despite being so far from me.. she knows my nature very well... i can talk to her like a child and adult.. i can be myself and i know when there is no one.. she is the one i can really really count on in my hard timesBig smile.. even there is this strange incident: when my niece and her baby was born i was very jealous .. i was like "From where this new person came in between me and my sis??!!LOL" but then u grow up and understand the situations .. and act maturly..Embarrassed

5. if you get a timeout and are not allowed to talk for whole 15 min. what would be the first word as soon as your time out is over? LOL "Tera teran teraaan SuroooOOOooOOOr" in the Himmy Miyaan's nasal style voice .. (with a peg on my noseLOL) to take revenge Evil Smile LOL

6. do you cook at home? what dish you cook best? Yes i can.. mom taught me last yr b4 she went to pakistan alone.. as she knew this brat won't listen any other wayLOL.. and cook good.. well i can cook meat very well with some vegetable ..(sorry sowmyaa di.. i know u r a veg.. but this is the only thing im good atEmbarrassedLOLWink)

7. ur fav. room in ur home? and why? My study where my comp is .. to log in to IF Big smileTongue

ok for now thats it..will be back soon.Smile Even i was smelling something burning and thought "Wht happened??" and then i saw yesterday that i was on the DM's cooking stroveLOLWink

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
here r a few (till i think of really good ones)..needed sumthing 2 keep this grl bz LOL LOL

1. how r u doing 2day?
2. y do u spell ur name as m-a-r-y-a-m and not mariam, meriam, maryaam or any other variation?
3. wats the best experience u have had so far in ur life?
4. wat is 1 thing in ur future u really look 4ward to?
5. if u come 2 USA will u come 2 visit me?..if u do wat gift will u bring?

*edit*
ok here r a few more:
    * Which cities of Pakistan did you visit?
    * A place you are or were afraid of.
    * What did you learn today?
    * What was the most memorable moment of IF?
    * Describe your bedroom. How does it describe you?
    * Write a history of your hairstyles.
    * Your best quality?
    * What was the most difficult decision you had to make?
    * What has been the greatest success so far?
    * What are three qualities you admire in your friends/others?
    * If you had three wishes that would come true for sure, what would they be?
    * You hear a knock on the door. You answer. No one is there, but on the ground you see three items: a paper bag with something in it, a key, and a phone number written on the back of a business card. Who left them and why?
    * If I were invisible I would... (finish the sentence)
    * What would life be like if you were only six inches tall?
    * List 10 uses for a toothbrush.
    * What travels faster light or sound?
    * Why are people more buoyant in the Dead Sea?
    * The honey bee can lift 300 times its own weight. If you had that kind of strength, how much weight could you lift?
    * What happens first the lightning or the thunder?
    * Why did Chicken cross the road?
    * Does the earth travel around the sun or does the sun travel around the earth?

these r enuff for this post...i shudnt scare u 2 much LOL

Edited by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~ - 11 August 2006 at 3:31pm
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

lolz maryam...i can ask u boring questions...like others (no offense u all) but i wanna ask sumthing hatke LOL

Angry Ouch Confused   Cry

ahem ahem...wat part of "NO OFFENSE" did u not getLOL
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aparna_BD

awwwwww Maryam what a sweet thing to say about me.Hug Oyee jav, Eisha and every one don't torture my little sis Maryam too much. Nahin to danda le kar ana oade ga tumhare peeche! Evil Smile   

and u think thtz gonna stop me aparna di? think againWink
Morgoth IF-Veteran Member
Morgoth
Morgoth

--

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Mnm ...as usual, you praise me too much EmbarrassedHug

~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
lolz tanaz di....she sure duz....but it isnt exaggerated 1 bit Wink ...besides...her praising u shudnt stop u from asking her questions Wink
MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by T.

Mnm ...as usual, you praise me too much EmbarrassedHug

Aww Tanaz... this is the truth..Hug i haven't exagerrated as Javs saidEmbarrassed...and "main ne jo kuch kaha... such kaha.. such ke siwa kuch nahin kaha"Wink

Anyways Javs!! U always spoil my plans...Of getting out.LOLLOLWink(Trade secrets anhin bataya karte!!)LOL

MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 12 August 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

here r a few (till i think of really good ones)..needed sumthing 2 keep this grl bz LOL LOL Yeah... for something i won't use my brain at allWinkLOL and then keep u busy in reading all this!!LOL

1. how r u doing 2day? B4 answering ur questions, i was FINELOLWink no speculation what i will be at the endWinkLOL

2. y do u spell ur name as m-a-r-y-a-m and not mariam, meriam, maryaam or any other variation? My father.. He says that "Mar-yam" is the correct pronunciation as also in Arabic this name is spelled  and pronounced this way..Smile

3. wats the best experience u have had so far in ur life? There are many actually.. just hard to pick anyone... but there is one i think makes it the best.. My whooooooole family went to "Jalloh" park in Lahore.. and we had a crazy time in our picnic with BBQ ,Football ,Throw ball, badminton.. NAtural Zoo in the park.. with Rain all the time.. i had this much fun with both of my sisters and family... WOWBig smile

4. wat is 1 thing in ur future u really look 4ward to? Completion of my ACCA.Big smile and being an all rounder and the top in any field i opt to jump inBig smile

5. if u come 2 USA will u come 2 visit me?..if u do wat gift will u bring? Oh sure i will visit u .. and gift.. well a khala coming to Dadi is herself a very pleasent gift...LOL..Infact u r my Dadi.. wht gift u are gonna give me???WinkLOL

*edit*
ok here r a few more:
    * Which cities of Pakistan did you visit? Karachi and Lahore ...Smile
    * A place you are or were afraid of. The JungleLOL or the Forest!!Tongue But with MOwgli and Baloo.. im not afraid of the Jungle evenWinkLOL

* What did you learn today? It is hard being a DOTWWink But loveable when u receive so much of praise on ur hardworkTongue

* What was the most memorable moment of IF? DC lll....participating in DC lll was the most fascinating and memorable experiance on IF.Big smile

* Describe your bedroom. How does it describe you? My bedroom.. well i think we have nothing in common except the fact that we only meet at night!!LOL but you can see a lot of papers taped on the wall or cupboard telling me to achieve my target of ACCA. and.. lots of decor pieces having different cartoon characters on themWink

* Write a history of your hairstyles. Very boringOuch... i usually had a U-cut hairstyle.... it was always short.. then long.. but not more than 2.5 inches below shoulders.. then short .. then long (just upto the shoulders)...and now it is 1 inch below shouldersConfused.. it is wavy and sometimes becomes straight but still.. it is wavy..

* Your best quality? Right now answering ur questions with great patienceLOLTongue.... Jokes apart.. i think im very very sincere.. which is only a quality that helps when u have the right set of friends .. otherwise . it ruins u..Ouch

* What was the most difficult decision you had to make? Doing A-levels privately after Matriculation. Becoz after Matriculation even passing in a very good grade.. this is something very tough and  surprising to decide

* What has been the greatest success so far? Completion of A-levels and doing ACCA right now.

* What are three qualities you admire in your friends/others? Sincerity, loyalty and honesty ... all this constitutes a true friend...Big smile

* If you had three wishes that would come true for sure, what would they be? Completion of my ACCA in a second, getting wings for flying in the air.. and.. the last one is reservedLOL for the other 3 wishesWink

* You hear a knock on the door. You answer. No one is there, but on the ground you see three items: a paper bag with something in it, a key, and a phone number written on the back of a business card. Who left them and why? It is JAVS!!! Javs playing a prank on me...LOL

* If I were invisible I would... (finish the sentence) I would just roam on the most darkest streets.. or in the Forest... or in mountain caves.. or in the most scary place...or near the ocean at night... and move to the most sacriest area.... as i have the adv of nobody can see meBig smile

* What would life be like if you were only six inches tall? I would be "Timon" in TLKLOL...anyways... i think i would have to have a separate bedroom, books, washroom, clothes, dining table.. and my mom would suffer the most as she would be taking care of me then...Confused to put me on the dining table... i would be a renew form of "New born baby" then LOL

* List 10 uses for a toothbrush.

- It cleans ur teeth..

- It can be used to clean some hard-to-reach place after discarding the tooth brush.. like the glass decor pieces..

- It can be used to put some neutral polish on the most delicate shoes... like sandals...

- it cleans ur teeth.

- it cleans ur teeth.

-it cleans ur teeth.

-it cleans ur teeth.

-it cleans ur teeth.

-it cleans ur teeth.

-it cleans ur teeth. LOL

* What travels faster light or sound? Of course light..Tongue I have studies Physics uptill my 10th grade!!Tongue

* Why are people more buoyant in the Dead Sea? becoz they don't wish to drown in "higly Salty water" LOL..It doesn't taste good while drowningLOL

* The honey bee can lift 300 times its own weight. If you had that kind of strength, how much weight could you lift? In case u haven't notice Javs.. im not a beeLOL.. Do i look like one??Confused..LOL..but i know the secret of a bee's strength... stinging people like JavsLOL and living on the "Royal Jelly"Tongue..So i will be a bee then Evil Smile lift JAvs .. and sting her..muhahahahahahaaEvil Smile

* What happens first the lightning or the thunder? according to science ..lightening... but on IF.. it is the thunder - An alarm as JAvs enters!!TongueLOL

* Why did Chicken cross the road?becoz they wish to see the mechanical and technological development beneth the car..as they wish to apply in the Harward University in the faculty "Automobile Engineering".. becoz they think that "How these humans move so fast.. When We have the wings!!!" LOL  

* Does the earth travel around the sun or does the sun travel around the earth? In normal days. it is the earth moving around the sun.. but today .. im seeing everything moving against the lawLOL... so it is sun moving around the earth!!LOL and Now people will invent a Time Machine in order to throw me in the era of Coppo*nicus!!LOL

these r enuff for this post...i shudnt scare u 2 much LOL

Sorry JAvs.. but it is with deep sorrow to say that u have failed in scaring meTongue.. so ur attempt to scare with Khala has ruined... think of some other plan..LOL

Go to top