India-Forums

~ Debator of the week ~ *MNMS* (Page 3)

MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Groovychick

hey maryam
i read ur debates quite frequently in DM and i think they're quite interesting..keep up the great work    
i never really post in i-f.in..but i think your story is greatand it has a lot of depth to it too..

oo..swahilli..i always wonder what my dad says when he talks in that language

have a gr8 week as DOTW

Tina xx

Thank u so much Tina..
Thanks for the feedback at my story.. wow Embarrassed im on the 7th sky LOL

I also don't know Swahili...LOL ... i just took it from a Lion King website WinkLOL

MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by T.

Ok, here I come! LOL Questions will be like KBC - they will get stranger as I go on Evil Smile

--------------------Me ready too TanazCool

1) What/Who is your Favourite...

Colour: ----  many.. but mostly in light shades.. like blue, green, purple ..

Movie: ---- mostly cartoon films like Finding Nemo. TLK, Cinderella 2, Jungle book 2, Spirit, Beauty and the BEast, Stuard Little 1 , shrek1 , Spiderman (hollywood movie) ..

in hindi films it is KKHH, Hera Pheri, DDLJ, old Hrishitesh Mukherji's comedies.. all of them.. golmaal, choti se baat... simply loveable!!!

Book:-----  U know im not into reading.. Cry.. but i wish i could!!

Food:-----  wow... biryani..pizzza...BBQ... i love everythingBig smile.. except raw tomatos, bringles and bitter gound (karela) Dead

Drink: ----- water LOL...but milkshakes and juices ..like apple, mango, almond shake .. yummy!!Tongue

Dessert:  Gulab jaman... nothing is better than that LOL

Actor:  Paki: Abid Ali, qazi wajid, Firoz Jamaal, infact all the old times actors .. but in recent times it is faisal qureshi..

Indian: SRK, Sanjeev Kumar, Amitabh Bacchan, Shashi Kapoor, Amol Palekar,
Actress: Paki : Saniya Saaeed, Maria Wasti

Indian: Rani in black.. all the way.. Other wise.. Preity Zinta (she is a fearless person in reality)

2) Pick one out of the 2 given choices and state why:

Simba or Mufasa .---------Simba, He learnt the hard way to be a KING and through great struggle... Most of all, he finallly found himself who he is!

Ice cream or Cake -----Ice creme... yummy... better .. tasty.. (any better reasoningLOL)

Shawarma or Shish taouk -----Shawarma, i love this fast food a lot!!

Himmy or Himesh Tongue -------- LOL Himmy Miyaan LOLLOLLOL

Black or White-------- White.. becoz it is lighter n brighter!! 

Optimist or Pessimist -------  Optimist, this attitude helps in life and moving onSmile

"Devi" or "Deva" Wink ----LOL Devi jee EmbarrassedEvil Smile

Accounting or Physics ------Accounting, Now i have to put all my resources to like accounting LOL

Uncle or Aunty ------ Aunty .....LOLTongue..i love aunties Wink

3) Write a parody of any Hindi song - (2 stanzas minimum)

------Allah maafi .. Tanaz.. kahan phasa rahi hooConfused LOL.. im so bad at this LOL Didn't u get a better way of torturing me LOLLOL

ok... KKHH

Tum paas aayi

Yoon muskurayi 9-->Evil Smile ...LOL

Tum ne naje kya... questions bataye

Ab to mera dil

har pal roota hai

(HERE IS some Editing)

Kya karon haaye... Bus kismat ko koosa hai

kya karon Haaye.. Bus kismat ko ... koooooosa hai

( i can't remember the 2nd stanza.. Embarrassed)

4) You go to JJ Centre and you find Himesh performing with Lata, "Devi" and "Deva". They are singing one of Himmy Bhai's super duper hits - Tera Suroor. What will your reaction be?

----- Find the exit door LOLWink

5) Complete these sentences:

Life is... --- Full of struggle to survive, but to lead with dignity!

I hate... --- my procastinationOuch

I love... ---- Chocolates!!!!Big smile

When people tell me I'm wrong... --- I immediately reconsider wht they are saying.. or whether they are right or not! and try to understand wht the situation is and wht should i do..

If I get a love letter from Johny Lever... --- Trash Bin is the best place for that LOLWink Or wht about sending him a Rakhi Wink

6) MATHS! You didn't think I would forget maths, did you? Wink ------No tanaz.. i don't expect no-Maths from u Tongue

Please complete these equations with one word or emoticon:

Maryam +  my family  = Heart
Mirchi + Chocolate cake = Good for Himmy Miyaan Wink
Embarrassed - TongueLOL= Dead
Song - Melody + rhythm = My voice with chorus LOL

Now a complex equation:

(Simba + Rafiki - Pumba)* Jhalak Dikhlaaja =  Ruining the masterpiece of TLKCry.... Or tuning into a crazy scenario where Rafiki is made to sing Himmy's songs and Simba is made to dance on themConfused

Thats it for now... Tongue

Edited by MNMS - 11 August 2006 at 7:58am
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Mariyam, some missiles aimed at you...

1) Why MNMS? Iska matlab kya hai? Confused

2) Who is your fav (old & new) actor and actress?

3) Fav Comedian and Villain (Male & Female)?

3) Fav movie (O&N)?

4) Fav song (O&N)?

5) Fav MD (O&N)?

6) Fav TV serial?

7) Fav dialogue?

8) Fav Scene?

9) Fav onscreen couple (O&N)?

MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Mariyam, some missiles aimed at you...  ----------Maryam.. it isSmile Giving Anti missli answersTongue

1) Why MNMS? Iska matlab kya hai? Confused----------LOL..Well.. it is the name of my fav. chocolate "M n M's" (pronounced M and M's) as well as short form of my home nick.. i.e. my screen nameTongue

2) Who is your fav (old & new) actor and actress? ------ Paki: old : Khalida Riyasat  and Abid Ali.. NEW: sania saaed.. Maria wasti.. Faisal Qureshi

Hindi movie: Old: Rakhi Gulzar, Shashi kapoor, Sanjeev Kumar

New : Kajol, Rani in Black.. and Preity, ... SRK, KK, and Hrithik too but as a dancer more...

3) Fav Comedian and Villain (Male & Female)?-----Fav comedian...hmm.. i think it is Paresh rawal and that in hera pheri.... Villain.. it is Amreish Puri in Mr. India ... wow .. i dearly hated him!!Wink 

3) Fav movie (O&N)?--- Are u asking for Cartoon moviesEmbarrassed????

4) Fav song (O&N)?-------- Celine dion's My heart goes on.. and TLK's "The Circle of life" AND Bryan Adam's "This is me...here i am" from "Spirit"

5) Fav MD (O&N)? ----Old ones... I can't think of anyone particular.. becoz i have listened to old songs as by film score.. but for new.. it is i think S-E-L and Jatin-Lalit (Esp DDLJ )

6) Fav TV serial? .----..Till date.. i think .. it is "tanhaiyaan" by haseena moin in Pak..and lots of Ashfaq Ahmed's serials...

7) Fav dialogue? ----HakunamatataLOL

8) Fav Scene?---- TLK's Rafiki tellling Simba to go back.. And Simba see his Father in the clouds also telling him to go back and complete the circle of life.

9) Fav onscreen couple (O&N)? ------SRK Kajol... no 2nd thought on it!!

Edited by MNMS - 11 August 2006 at 8:00am
Dazlingflower Senior Member
Dazlingflower
Dazlingflower

Posted: 10 August 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Oh my GOd Hug My sweet little shaitaan di tokari is on the hot seat. Thumbs Up . I read the title, but I didn't know what it was for, but I finally clicked on it and it was a pleasant surprise. Give me time for the questions...I think I have gotten all out of you through PM Wink .
Anyways...enjoy the THROWN Mademoiselle Tongue
MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dazlingflower

Oh my GOd Hug My sweet little shaitaan di tokari is on the hot seat. Thumbs Up . I read the title, but I didn't know what it was for, but I finally clicked on it and it was a pleasant surprise. Give me time for the questions...I think I have gotten all out of you through PM Wink .
Anyways...enjoy the THROWN Mademoiselle Tongue

awwwwHug...Rajju di..THanks Big smile No problem.. take ur time... im waitingWink

Lady In Pink IF-Veteran Member
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 3:40am | IP Logged

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Shocked

Eeks im lateOuchConfusedCry....koi baat nahin , der ayay , durust ayay....WinkACtually last night i read this topic at 5 am and i was too tired to reply....so here i am today, ready to grill u with my questionsLOLEvil Smile

Evil SmileEvil SmileHehehehehhahhahooooEvil SmileEvil Smile

Ok sorry for acting retarded...i just HAD to laugh evil-ly being an Evil EliteEvil Smile

Before i actually start with my questions, let me tell u that you are one of the best debaters in the DM today. Its always a pleasure reading your views. You're very well read and reasearched, one of theose few people who know hwat they're talking about, and actually make sense.Wink. It was an absolute pleasure working with you for the DC...not only did I have a blast debating, i made a new friend. Embarrassed Our crazy chats and himmy bashing conferences are something which i will never ever forgetLOL. Love you loads Msn aka MnM di...have a great weekHug

Ok enough of my rubbish. Here are your questionsLOLEvil Smile

Write an essay on the following people, highlighting their good and bad qualitiesWink

1)Jabby di (ur khalaWink)

2)Tanu di

3) MeLOL

4) Aparna di

5) Sowmya di

6) Buffie

(I have the irresistable urge to add a few more names, but i'll let that go*ahem*LOL)

*Tell us about a moment when u wished the earth could open up and swallow you (In simple words, tell me about your most embarrassing moment)Wink

*Are you waiting for KANK? Its releasing today...will u watch it? Your comments on Karans previous movies;

KKHH

KHNH

K3G

I guess thats enough for nowLOL

Looking forward to reading your answers!!

once again,hope u have a BLASTBig smile

Love,

Eisha

MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 11 August 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Eishu.SRK

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Shocked

Eeks im lateOuchConfusedCry....koi baat nahin , der ayay , durust ayay....WinkACtually last night i read this topic at 5 am and i was too tired to reply....so here i am today, ready to grill u with my questionsLOLEvil Smile-----Me getting my guns and rollers ready Evil Smile  LOL.. trying to be the false "James bond of DM"LOL

Evil SmileEvil SmileHehehehehhahhahooooEvil SmileEvil Smile-------OMG!! Signs of dangerConfused (Yippe.. my bold letters working again!!!Big smile)

Ok sorry for acting retarded...i just HAD to laugh evil-ly being an Evil EliteEvil Smile------Something expected from the typical EishaWinkThe "Sardar" of "Evils"LOL

Before i actually start with my questions, let me tell u that you are one of the best debaters in the DM today. Its always a pleasure reading your views. You're very well read and reasearched, one of theose few people who know hwat they're talking about, and actually make sense.Wink.(I make sense!! REally!!! I seem to loose my senses with u .....WOWLOL) It was an absolute pleasure working with you for the DC..( ME too dearEmbarrassed).not only did I have a blast debating, i made a new friend. Embarrassed Our crazy chats and himmy bashing conferences are something which i will never ever forgetLOL. Love you loads Msn aka MnM di...have a great weekHug

AwwwwwHug My lil baby doll Embarrassed...Not matter wht kind of evilness u try with me u are still such a sweet, koochi kooochi dolly friend Hug I also made a very good friend of mine and i tooooooooooo simply LOVED working with uEmbarrassedBig smile ( i will also never ever forget our Himmy bhai ka "SuroOOOooooOOOOoooOOOOr" LOL) Loads of love for u tooBig smileEmbarrassed

Ok enough of my rubbish. Here are your questionsLOLEvil Smile -- Correction!! It was one of the MOST sensible talkings i have heard from u LOLWink(j/k)

Write an essay on the following people, highlighting their good and bad qualitiesWink OMG not THIS !!!!!Ouch But u didn't mention the # of wordsLOL..ok... some lines will do the workWink

1)Jabby di (ur khalaWink) Nope.. my Dadi!! Im her khalaTongue ... Well this one girl is the "True shararti" person on whooooooooole of IF... Which i think is a good quality since i can't be that shararti..( i can be ONLY with her pairing in the Aunty/ Uncle makings !!.. and with U too eishaWink) the dadi-khala duo gave a tough time to .. ahem ahem.. other peopleLOL.. a very good debator and pretty articulate in her view.. at only being a teen... she is much mature than her age!!Clap.. bad quality.. no... no bad quality OR either i haven't experianced it ... my LUCKBig smile .. so this is a goody girlWink(saying this b4 she casts a spell on meLOL)

2)Tanu di--If u wish to see an all rounder multiple package of "Super duper intelligence, talent and rationale person" Ladies and Gentlemen! Here is TANAZ!! i will go on and on and on and i won't stop ... moreover wht makes me hopp up with happiness is that she is my friend.. a very very good human being... all the ingredients of a "Good Friend" found in her... To sum up... she is my Queen friend!! 

3) MeLOL--- Ok... my good bashing times Evil Smile muhaahahahaha.... Well this Girl known as "Eisha" one of the true pesky teen gang belongers and i think she was born to be in that gang!! TongueBut in reality i got the essense of this girl being very very sweeeet, cute, intelligent, articulate, hiphop, party personWink...One thing she admits herself is being blunt..(which i am tooConfused) and i and Tanaz have already given her the choco cake of advice to mellow down.. but i want her to be wht she is ... and i love her this way Hug

4) Aparna di --Excellent thought provoking debator.. The one good quality i think is she is unbiased even during the most horrible and bashing debates. An extremely "Self- confidant and self-aware" woman of the 21st century... I see a kind of Strong and flexible woman in her..with her caring nature too... BUT one thing i wanna say to her and she did bad to meOuch" Aparna DI!!!! I want my SEWAIYAAN"!!!!TongueLOLLOLWink

5) Sowmya di ---ONE of the most loving "Di's" i have... very sensitive.. understanding , appreciating.. when one is down she puts a new light of spirit in them... she talks through her heart ...very very honest...and is a very deep thinker... a perfect combination of heart and mind... she is the Heart of DM!! Big smileEmbarrassed

6) Buffie---Personally not knowing her i am talking abt her posts.. she is a very good analytical debator with excellent English(but there is one thing.. as i said b4 i have to have a dictionary at my hand and during that i loose the track of the debate due to my inability of having less understanding of hard englishConfused). and she challenges Di's the most in marital affiars relating topics.... stands firm on her argument

(I have the irresistable urge to add a few more names, but i'll let that go*ahem*LOL)--Thanks for this... i have received enough torture!!LOL its good that u stopped after "Ahem ahem" LOL

*Tell us about a moment when u wished the earth could open up and swallow you (In simple words, tell me about your most embarrassing moment)Wink---ONE??!! many... but one i remember when my biology teacher scolded me badly as i was only asking for the explanation of Artries and Ventricles in an obident tone.. BOY! I had this reutation of not being scolded even by the most evil teachersLOL..but that day i wept the whole day.. even after returning home I continued to cry... i just can't handle it!! Well the good thing was that the very next day she apologized in front of the whole class and gave me a big hug for she realized that I didn't deserve the scold anyway and i was obedient.....Big smile

*Are you waiting for KANK? Its releasing today...will u watch it? Your comments on Karans previous movies; --Let us see, this man bring up something worth watching in KANK!! IMO it is very much hyped becoz of Karan johar's dir... but my opinion of the movie will come only after watching it!

KKHH---First GOOD attempt ... till date (not including KANK) one of the most finest and sensible  work by him

KHNH----i watched it once and cursed myself for spending money on it.. somewhere i expected the mature execution ... but i just couldn't understand it or my brain is too small for itOuch

K3G--- Another family drama... which is worth watching only once and ... ahem ahem... i slept during this movieLOL.. The message was ok ... but such a looooooooooooooong movie that i thought it will continue till me being a GrandMa!!LOLWink

These are just my silly opinions Eisha... i hope u watch KANK b4 me and then tell me the storyTongue

I guess thats enough for nowLOL--Thank GOD finally im free

Looking forward to reading your answers!!----Enjoyed my best in answeringBig smile

once again,hope u have a BLASTBig smile

Love,

Eisha

LOVE U too pesky teen... Hug

Go to top