*AM Farewell / Alvida Thread*

Posted: 10 years ago
                  Hi guys , Finally the date for Amrit Manthan is finalized , which is 2nd August ,
       after counting the days left leaving today we have still 14 days with our ever                     beautiful show , so why don't we make our show have a happy leave , with 
            out good wishes and lots of hard work , which should shock others .. Yes i mean the farewell thread , Amrit Manthan Farewell thread , the brilliant idea for this farewell thread came in Adi's Mind & he shared his view with me , and i thought that its best idea to make our show  last day memorable .. What are you guys waiting for , now stop your masrufaat , and your only visiting habit , but this time , you should also have to do something , 
    don't be so lazy guys , this is the time to prove that you are a Amrit Manthan # 1 Fan 

You need to participate in any 1 or more categories , to show you are a real AM # 1 Fan .

1- Short synopsis of the show ..  Aditiya 

2-Best wishes for all the Stars of the show ..  Aditiya 

3-Some one is going to give us some memorable pics of the show to post ..   Anita

4-Downloading and changing a song in swf. format ..   Ahlem

5-giving us graphics , dividers and all animated stuff to use them in out thread ..

6- 3 persons making creations for this last day of the show ..  AnasuyaJi , Maria

7-some 1 making vms including all the actors of the show ..

8-all the characters of the show introduction with their pics ..   Mehak

9-some offscreen lots of funny and lovely videos .. 

and if u have any more idea which u wanted to be added in the category , please do let me know .. 

Guys prove your self and show the world that Amrit Manthan isn't a dump show , but a show which would never let its feeling out from our hearts .

----edit----

The last day submitting your stuff is 30th July ..
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago
I WILL MAKE Mahek
 6-3 
6- 3 persons making creations for this last day of the show .

9-some offscreen lots of funny and lovely videos ..----

about 9
I will try to find out whether i will get  offscreen and lovely videos..i will let you know tomorrow night

if u want any sigs i can do that:Di am going to miss this show:(
 -Mema-

if u want any sigs i can do that:Di am going to miss this show:(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you make excellent sigs .👍🏼.Mema...Why ca't you make one or two sigs for the Amrit Manthan viewers...and also farewell to Amrit Manthan team...
I will make 4 then will see if I can make more or not..;)
Awsum thrd mehak...
I ll surely try to participate..
As i m using mob now a days regularly so
graphical stuffs shud b beside fr me..
I ll try to do smthng :-)
thbx fr inviting
@mema yes u cn mk awsum siggiess yr
Mk farewell sigs
e.g. Like amrit nimrit togdr,karan nimrit ,agam nimrit
wd quotes we will miss you..you were wonders etc..

@Ahlem
I will make 4 then will see if I can make more or not..;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These   days I do not see you in Amrit once in a way you visit AM IF.your mail made me happy Ahlem you are participating in the farewell of AM...😊 
Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
i need HQ pics can anybody help me with them
I used to ship Dimple-Navi jodi like anything..but then Ankita came along and I liked her too... but after Agam's exit I stopped watching this show...not its ending, wish good luck to the stars <3
i will do number 3 on the list is that ok?