VD"Everything that has a beginning has an end"

-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
*Moral-policing/Name-calling note removed by Viewbie*
I know that you all must be sad by the news of Vrinda Dawda's quit ... At the same time you all will be angry with Palki mam ... 
You all should be ... But guys please don't stop writing your stories ... Please continue your stories and keep TaaRey alive like this ... I think sab ne suna hoga " Everything that has a Beginning has an End " And it is the end of TaaRey ...😭 They will remain fresh in our hearts with good memories ... ! πŸ˜Š
I am again repeating , please don't stop writing ... Show the power of TaaRey in this way ... !
There is still a hope in my heart that Vrinda will come back ... And we will get our TaaRey back one day ... But I know , it's just my hope , nothing else πŸ˜­ 
Vrinda deserve much more then a small channel's small show ... CV's and Palki mam will get to know that the reason for D3's popularity was only TaaRey ... ! 
I started watching D3 just because of TaaRey or I should say just because of Taani's bubbliness , her cute antics and her cuteness ... Now no Vrinda/Taani , no TaaRey , then no D3 .. ! 
It's a final goodbye to D3 from me πŸ€’ From now onwards , I will never ever watch D3 if there will be no TaaRey/Vrinda ... !
TaaRey fans never ever get what they expected from CV's or Palki mam ... ! πŸ˜­ 
We wanted Taani's good bonding with D3 gang , they showed her fights with them 🀒 
Then we wanted Taani's friends entry , they showed bashing for her on college website ... ! πŸ˜­
Then we wanted Taani's career , they showed TaaRey's break up πŸ˜­ πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘
Now we wanted TaaRey back together , they just killed Taani's character πŸ˜­
We should never accept much from CV's and Palki mam as they never fulfilled our wishes πŸ˜­
If this news is really true , then please bid a happy goodbye with full of good wishes for Vrinda πŸ˜Š 
Please wish her good luck if she is really leaving ... ! 
She will always remain in our hearts with all her good memories πŸ˜­ 

But guys a confusion is running in my mind and is really irritating me ... 
Shantanu himself confirmed that Vrinda is not quitting and the article is showing that she has quit ... And the video is showing that Charlie will take place of Vrinda and she herself confirmed that she is not joining D3 ?? πŸ˜• and Amar said in  his tweet that all are rumors ?? πŸ˜• So I think there is still a hope πŸ˜Š Hope for good πŸ˜Š 
We love you Vrinda and will always love you πŸ˜Š God bless you and have a successful future πŸ˜Š

P.S.Please don't bash Charlie because she is not at all at fault !😊

Edited by -Fam_TaaReY- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flicka thumbnail
first of all if VD is leaving than i won't watch D3 as i started watching d3 because of taani
second if palki is bringing a girl in the show i will request her it should not perform taani character its a request
third VD if u are leaving and i know that there must be a reason behind it as am ur big time fan so wish u that u get a bright future a head and will miss u and will watch ur new serial as soon as its aired so don't worry
and about that may be its a rumor still am not able to believe that VD is leaving and i just hate the thought that she is leaving and there will not be taarey anymore 

crazy2012 thumbnail
missing her
good post Fati
ashkaa thumbnail
I dont trust AJS or his tweet. He is responsible for our VD's exit
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima!!!😭😭
The thought of NO TAAREY itself is STABBING my heart a 1000000000000 times...
You cant imagine how much I have been crying...
NO TaaRey!!!
Its such a disastrous thought..
I still pray to GOD that this all turns out to be fake..
And your confusion is my Doubt too..
But still..
My heart is sinking so badly at the moment..
I really cant think of anything but TaaRey...
Wherever I read TaaRey has come to an end..
Gosh!! These words pierce my heart so badly..😭😭

Edited by Ayesha_Hasan - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
news is confirmed fatima...

plz writers dont quit...

only thur ur writings...we will get taarey...

wishing gud luck to VD...

she deserves better than this...*******

d3 has loosed its one of the gem.and i dont care what will happen,let this f**king idiotic show go to gutter.i started watching d3 coz of taani and quitted coz of taani,for me,no taani so no d3,yet its painful to cope up when taarey were part of my soulEdited by shanaya-taarey - 10 years ago
love_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree with i m still positive due do amar n tannu status updates n confirmaton...n i m not gonna stop my stories at all
love u taani
taarey forever😊
asmamember thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I can't digest this,I want my taarey back means back any how.
Plz guys creat petiton do something to get her back.
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with your post  di . 
First of all this is an awesome post !  πŸ‘
I really appreciate the way you write πŸ˜³
And I am happy for VD because she deserves much more better than D3 

#VDrocks