Posted: 10 years ago
i jst cnt undrstnd wts their problm in love??
is d3 me 1 d dil ka v hai
or i ddnt knew dt 
love k alava v dil ka existance hota hai
atlst vd k khilaf 1 solid reasn to dete
u r right debu we love VD and we are her fans and will stay with her till the end 
taani was a character with innocence and soft heart 
and that VD left and we did not get any official new like we did get when other actors in D3 left like shakti and sheha how is this possible that the production house forgot to tell us that taani is leaving when they should have informed that month ago like they did when other actresses left they also provide a farewell video that was about the party given to them where is that video for VD
and in last i will not watch D3 as palki madam really played with us fans emotions she tough me a lesson to never watch a serial again and never to fell in love with another character that thing can happen with u again ur heart can be broken again 

and VD i will be waiting for u to get another serial a really good one and will watch that where u can be the lead role and will miss u till than and my prayers are with u forever

U spoke my heart debu di
Awsum nd bang on post
A lead character cnt b butchered lyk this
How van they end the lead character lyk this
I pittu palki nd her co
So as no vd no d3 for me
Bye bye frm my side
U r dead for me d3
Hope u end soon md learn a lessn
Nfbtaarey fans plz dnt leave the forum
V r here lyk a family
Plz dnt do it
I totally agree with you Debu ðŸ˜­
Taani was a lead character and she never gets proper screen space ðŸ˜­ 
She deserve much more then this flop show ðŸ˜­
And you are totally right that we should not leave the forum ... !
We should get together and should protest and should show the power of TaaRey ðŸ˜Š

For sure her exit is a result of dirty internal politics...we are no fools to believe that the character which was promoted as the female lead of the show for 1.5 years was Finite
She is on D3 fb page cover among the 3 other leads, D3 Official Youtube Playlist has her solo pic as dp, even on Startv.in D3 is represented by solo pic of Taani...All this for a Finite character, like seriously? 🤓
as a VD fan, i seriously don't want her to be back on this show, she has been kicked out just because she cannot dance as well as other 11 people...what an early realization Palki Malhotra!
in her I-F article VD said that she is learning dance...that obviously means that she is deeply hurt by all this ðŸ˜­

i want to witness D3 sinking before my eyes...all those people who are behind this decision should bear the consequences 

and at the same time i want to wish Vrinda All the Very best for her future ventures..i am surely gonna follow her new show, hope she reaches great heights, that would be the real slap on the faces of those who made her quit the show
Even I dont want VD back in this show. She had to suffer because of her coactor and his gf. She wud get a better show.
i was about to leave this forum bt now i won't..
thanks for the post.. 
res
unres
I know that we all going through a very bad time . !  But I guess , we should be happy for her.
Because , She is an amazing actor , and she really DID NOT deserve the bashings and hatred she used to get from many people . 
She deserves much more than this, and this will be the starting  of her career , a career which will have fans like us who will support her in every phase of life  . 
Yes , we all know that D3 cast NEVER accepted vrinda , and now the production team backed off .
She is being kicked of after giving a lame excuse . 
We owe an an answer from palki and the production team . 
But yeah , whatever happens in the end , we all are gonna support VD and she will surely have a very bright future , a respectful future .
Edited by .-Arpita-. - 10 years ago
Superb post di
Vrinda di was a lead actress...
N kya importance di jati thi na vrinda di ko..
Bloddy CVs 😡
Hope vrinda di..bst show mile aur bst co-actor bi
agreed what u all said, maybe someone cannot digest VD/taani
popularity compare to theirs, so did all this politics. But this
was not expected from PALKI MAM, who is the creative director, and
her decision is the last one.

for me d3 ended yesterday, as i had hope that in precap i may
see leap or taani reentry. But nothing happened, so

Now will move to watch another show at 7.00 p.m. (ist)

I watched D3 only for taarey and vrinda. so no taarey/vrinda, so
no D3 for me anymore.