Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by-KS_Shreya

I can do avis, but I'll need some video links and timings. I can do up to 10 seconds in one avi. 😊

oh thank you Shreya! 😃 Yeah 10 seconds is fine well we could have a variety maybe some 10 seconds some could be 12 seconds...for the video links I will PM you if you need! So let me know if I can add you to the list confirmed? 😳
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mano86

nice initiative @Pinkpearl ⭐️

would hv loved to volunteer but thanks to my bz schedule.. i can't 
but ll b available for any kinda info or videos 😃
would love to b helpful this way 😊
do PM me if someone needs any info or videos 😊

buddies
👍🏼

Thanks mano for the sweet compliment!! 😃 awww its okay work is very important too na I understand...don't worry! Oh thanks for the help and contribution...yeah will PM if I need to dear thank you! 🤗
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
@nsapo

Thanks nsapo! Yeah sure I will add you in but unfortunately only 2 are free...I will add you in for that! 😃 Sorry dear the  Short and simple paragraph/s to describe why the show is so special
is already full. Thanks for volunteering for them though...very sorry nsapo! 😳

Well yeah I thought 3 volunteers for each job is okay because I was unsure how many of you may be busy and free and I didn't want to expect too much as the pressure on me as well as you lot may increase about gathering around 40 people for these jobs. However, thanks for the advice and if I really need to increase number of people I will,,,,,,,,you never know we may get tons more than 27 coming in kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai na! 😛

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 10 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
@Sheroo

Oh thanks Sheroo, I have added you in for caps slot! ⭐️
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
NOTE: All writing slots are now full and we are looking for graphic volunteers now. Thank you to everyone who volunteered and I am sorry that your chosen slots were unavailable for you.

If I keep getting volunteers which is very very good then I may increase number of people so that this whole month tons of us can get on with the work. I do realise this may cause interruption and inconvenience to members but I also don't want the talented artists to lose this chance. Sorry guys!

Seriously, I am very proud of you all for volunteering in such a short time span we have already got the whole writing slots full lets get more coming in for graphics. 👍🏼
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pinkpearl5

oh thank you Shreya! 😃 Yeah 10 seconds is fine well we could have a variety maybe some 10 seconds some could be 12 seconds...for the video links I will PM you if you need! So let me know if I can add you to the list confirmed? 😳

I can try to make some shorter ones and some longer ones, but I can't do anything longer than 10 seconds. Both the online version I use and my PS don't accept more than 10 seconds. The online version asks me to pay and the PS crashes. 😆

But as long as I get videos I can make avis, so yep confirmed. 😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry..my like button is not working. 😳

First of all a big applause to PP for this initiative. 👏

Thanks a lot to all volunteers for coming forward to contribute. Hope you make this a grand success. If you need anything from me, do let me know. 😊

Btw, PP, we missed one episode on Sunday, so your calculation has to be changed. 😆
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-KS_Shreya

I can try to make some shorter ones and some longer ones, but I can't do anything longer than 10 seconds. Both the online version I use and my PS don't accept more than 10 seconds. The online version asks me to pay and the PS crashes. 😆

But as long as I get videos I can make avis, so yep confirmed. 😊

okay thats fine making a variety between 5 seconds to 10 seconds, I will send you a detailed PM with instructions on the whole idea very soon. hahah its okay no need to pay lol ... emm yeah i will  to get you the videos too soon, okay thanks dear i will add you in for avis then! 👏

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-visrom

Sorry..my like button is not working. 😳

First of all a big applause to PP for this initiative. 👏

Thanks a lot to all volunteers for coming forward to contribute. Hope you make this a grand success. If you need anything from me, do let me know. 😊

Btw, PP, we missed one episode on Sunday, so your calculation has to be changed. 😆

Awww its okay,,,,,,,your comments tell me that you liked the post so no worries! 😊 Thanks you Visrom for giving me permission in the first place and appreciating my efforts, so for permitting a round of applause to you too 👏 😉 Okay dear we will let you know if we need anything thanks for helping!

Oh god another episode gone and our 1000 episodes delayed! 😭

As 6th September would have marked 1000 episodes if no missed episode, obviously 7th September would mark 1000 now. ⭐️ Thanks a ton for informing me! 😊