Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

bakshi bano-adham khan-shareefudin (Page 2)

..Annie.. Goldie
..Annie..
..Annie..

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by aanchal_c

can someone plz tell me who exactly was bakshi bano's husband..i have no clue about the real deal but according to the movie she was married to shareefuddin and akbar ended up killing adham..if she gets married to adham how will jalal kill his brother-in-law.

Here's your answer Smile

In 1550, at the age of ten, she was betrothed by her father to Ibrahim Mirza, the eldest son of Sulaiman Shah Mirza, the Governor of Badakshan and his wife Haram Begum. Ibrahim was also a descendant of Alexander the Great through his mother's side. He was six years older than Bakshi, and was killed in 1560, leaving the princess a widow at the age of twenty. In the same year, Bakshi was given in marriage to Mirza Sharaf-ud-din Husain Ahrari, the Viceroy of Ajmer and Nagur, by her younger brother, the Emperor Akbar
thanks i also got my answer
Amor. Coolbie
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

can someone plz tell me who exactly was bakshi bano's husband..i have no clue about the real deal but according to the movie she was married to shareefuddin and akbar ended up killing adham..if she gets married to adham how will jalal kill his brother-in-law.

Here's your answer Smile

In 1550, at the age of ten, she was betrothed by her father to Ibrahim Mirza, the eldest son of Sulaiman Shah Mirza, the Governor of Badakshan and his wife Haram Begum. Ibrahim was also a descendant of Alexander the Great through his mother's side. He was six years older than Bakshi, and was killed in 1560, leaving the princess a widow at the age of twenty. In the same year, Bakshi was given in marriage to Mirza Sharaf-ud-din Husain Ahrari, the Viceroy of Ajmer and Nagur, by her younger brother, the Emperor Akbar

thnx for clarifying Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_only

gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry.. But who is Shareefuddin?? Confused
aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Here's your answer Smile

thanks.
gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Ok, got my answer. Till now I was thinking Shareefuddin was the hubby she was crying over. Looks like MA's plotting won't work

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index