Page 1 of 97

Page 1
Page   of 97
Page 2 Page 97

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

HeartA Fanfiction on....

SUJAL "N KASHISH! Embarrassed
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      &n bsp;      

Hi Everyone Big smile ..And I wouldnt Say this is my First Fan-fic!..Becuz I've Written Another Fan-fic!.About Garv N Kumud!.Called Get Lost!..And for those of who,who have read it will noe..that it wasnt finished...lazy me Embarrassed ..but this one will be..I Promise....Ok N E Wayz get ready to read a fic that is not like the others..it has a different..lets c...EVERYTHING!!...So Buckle up..and join me in the made-up adventures between our very own SUJAL AND KASHISHHeart

This Fanfic Iz About our Very own Sujal and Kashish!(as I already may have mention..a couple of timeslolz Embarrassed LOL )
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------
Herez The Cast! Big smile

Kashish Virani-21 years old..lots of atitude..but very cute and sweet...Every guy wood want to be her "Man"...And you could say she is sort of a playa,Spoiled BRAT!!

Mihir Virani-From KSBKBT...Kashish dad!..VERY successful business man!..luvs his one and only daughter..more than his son!,and his wife!

Tulsi Virani-Kashish mom!...Loves her.Kashish tellz her everything..She noez her Daughter Very well!

Kavya Virani-Older Brother Of Kashish. very protective about her!..has a wife..named

Anjali!-she loves her husband and whole family..and she is 3 months pregnant!

And the following are some friends of Kashish
------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------
Shantelle-Kashish Best friend..She is very pretty..but not as much as Kashish..She has a bit of attitude but she lovs her friend!(played by Riva..Sohamz Girfriend in KA!...post a pic of her lata!)

Simone-Anjali Sis!..Close to Kashish Whole Family..(played by KT From KSBKBT..Post pic up lata ..Wink

Now This was the Intro Of Kashish Side..wait and watch for the intro of our Sujal and his family Wink ..Pleeeeze Comment..and tell me if I Shoudl Continue!

Ok...This is Sujal'z Side! Big smile

Sujal Garewal-A Very Successful Young Business man!....but at the same time is trying to finish University..becuz his dad dies 3 years ago!..and he is only one to take care of the business!..is a very rude guy..with lotz of attitude..and uses it when he needs to..and also a playa

Veena Garewal-A Very loving mom..loves her 2 sonz!..Really rich ppl!

Angad Garewal-Sujalz Older Bro..By only one year..is also taking care of the business..and is done University!

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------Some other ppl!..that are important to the story..but not as much Tongue

Esha-Sujals too-be bride...Sujal and her are going out!!...(U=Im Thinking of this role to be played by Esha Deol..Whatcha Ppl Think??

Prithvi-Khanna-Sujalz Best friend

Kripa Khanna-Prithvi sis

Tell me what cha all think.. and wait for the First part! Big smile Big smile Embarrassed   Tongue Tongue   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      &n bsp;       ;&n bsp;      

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 12 June 2007 at 5:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeev4uSamaira32Bluefalls

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LikeICare!Sujal"N"Kashish!LASTPARTUP!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

group_1223

Goldie

group_1223

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

nice intro..i m glad u started a SK story.....n i m da 1st one 2 comment on ur story....lol.....newayz....i was wonderin sumthin...Kashish is played by Aamna Shariff ..rite?....n plz have Rajeev as Sujal....cuz i can't stand Gurry...no offence....jus a request...hope u din't mind...

n ya...plz continue soon... 

Edited by group_1223 - 09 August 2006 at 9:09pm

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
*LATEST
PART*

This is where the latest part as in the date it was posted..and the page it is on..will be pasted..so if your not sure..come here..and check what page its on!!..Hope it helps...Soon all the other parts and their page #'z will be posted

LATEST PART=PART61
PAGE#=PG 90
DATE=Wednesday June 4 2007

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 05 June 2007 at 4:30pm

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by group_1223

nice intro..i m glad u started a SK story.....n i m da 1st one 2 comment on ur story....lol.....newayz....i was wonderin sumthin...Kashish is played by Aamna Shariff ..rite?....n plz have Rajeev as Sujal....cuz i can't stand Gurry...no offence....jus a request...hope u din't mind...

n ya...plz continue soon...

Thanx!..Your the first one to reply..ill continue tomoz..But therez no more comments Ouch ...ha....and Sujal Will Be Played By Rajeev

group_1223

Goldie

group_1223

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
nice intro os sujal.....lol...sujal n kash both r playerz wid lotsa attitude....ths gonna b fun......n no need 4 thx --ok...n i m glad suajl will b played by rajeev...

sara_16

IF-Rockerz

sara_16

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Great...continue soon...!! I like it too much..! Thank God..its Rajeev...I cudnt stand Gurry as well....seems to be interestin...continue soon.. Tongue Tongue Tongue

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
toooo gooddddddddddd........the intro was tooo damn coollllllllllllllll.......... Clap      please continue soon... Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 09 August 2006 at 10:50pm

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
great continue soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top