Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

lol..

but u were fine na.. yeh achi baat hai..

but i dont think india mein roza are tough.. when is the sunset

what you guys are talking aboutπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i am in italy and here roza is 18 hours and half an hour πŸ˜² is very difficult  to keep it but still I keep πŸ˜† 
din main Tummy main CHOE Race3 banthe rehthe  hai 🀣 but yeah good effect i am getting god blession and i am already feeling Slic&fitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by RishBala4ever - 10 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

im in denmark the sehri is around 2.30am
and iftari at 9.40pm right now

Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

what you guys are talking aboutπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i am in italy and here roza is 18 hours and half an hour πŸ˜² is very difficult  to keep it but still I keep πŸ˜† 

din main Tummy main CHOE Race3 banthe rehthe  hai 🀣 but yeah good effect i am getting god blession and i am already feeling Slic&fitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yaar how you guys brought KHANS in the topic...if we see the entire 20 yrs experience of the KHANS...they have experiment their roles

SRK-he is known to be the romance king of BW...but he have done a supporting character in Deewana...he have done comedy in duplicate...negative character in Darr and Baazigar...seriously the man has break his image of romance king in form of Ra-one..Don series and now Chennai Express which is a mixture of action..comedy and romance...SRK have experiment all kinds of roles and have the break the image of romance king...but still we will always love him for being the eternal romance king

Salman-he have done lots of comedies in his 90s...he was the typical lover boy Prem of Rajshri...he did a complex character in Tere Naam...a supporting character in Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...he have done action in terms of Dabbang Series...he have experiment his roles with action...comedy and romance...the only role he did not play is a grey shade character and a negative character

Aamir-he is the lover boy of 90s..most of this films were romantic in the 90s especially when he is paired with Juhi...he have done comedies in form of Andaz Apna Apna...Ishq...he have done action in Baazi and Safarosh...Ghulam...tapori guy in Rangeela...a father in Akele Hum Akele Tum...then came a totally new image in the form Taare Zameen Par...3 Idiots...Fanaa...he did a grey shade character...Ghajini...and now a negative character in Dhoom 3...this man is not only for perfectionist but also experiment his roles...he have done romantic roles...grey shade role...comedy...action...now a complete negative role...

Ajay-he is known for his action in his 90s...he was doing only action films than came a breeze of a new lover boy image in form of PTHHT and HDDCS...then he did comedy in form of Ishq and Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin...he did a grey shade character in Tezz and Blackmail...negative character in Khakee...he have almost done all...action is his genre...romance...comedy...grey shade character...negative role...

Akshay-he is known for his action in his 90s...he played double role in Khiladi 420 which one of his character is completely negative...and also in Ajnabee he played a negative character...he have done lots of comedies...he have done lots of romantic roles...a grey shade character in Blue...even Akshay has experiment his roles

i don't even want to compare the KHANS...Devgan...Kumar...in their 20 yrs experience...they have done all types of roles...

todays generation

Deepika- she has experiment her roles with balance...she did a de-glam role in form of Arakshan...Lafangay Parindey...Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se...then she easily convert into her glamour role in form of Race 2 and Cocktail...and in Cocktail she played a grey-shade character...then she easily convert into a introvert character as Naina in YJHD...and now she is doing a comic role in Chennai Express...Ram-Leela will be an intense role...in short to say Deepika has balance both glamour and de-glamour role...

Kareena-she have experiment her roles...she have done intense roles...comedy...negative character...grey-shade character...romance...

PC-VERSATILE...thats the word and tag i give her...she is the best in experimenting all her roles and she have done it all be it romance...negative character...grey shade character...mentally challenge character...comedy...intense roles...she has master it all...how can one forget her Aitraaz...Yakeen...Barfi and Fashion...

Most of the leading males are new...so can't write much abt their roles...but then Ranveer is good...he have done lover boy role in BBB...LVRB...and then a intense character in Lootera...and Ram Leela yet another intense character...basically he have done romance and grey shade character...there is more potential in him...i hope he does action...comedy...negative character in the future...

so my choose will be Ranbir for male...he has only done romance...romance and romance...he have not done a negative role...he have not done a grey-shade character...he have not done a action...he did not experiment his role much...its yet to be done...all his films revolves around romance...and in APKGK he done a comedy...he needs to do different kind of roles now...basically ranbir did is romance and only one comedy...a intense role in Rajneeti...he needs to play different roles now...

and female...its none other than Katrina Kaif...she is always doing the same shake shake roles for item numbers...NRI bimbo roles...till now she have not done any films that i can point that she did experiment her roles...all her roles are the same...all her expressions are the same...there is only one grey-shade character she played that is in Race...the role can be easily forgotten...it was such a short role...the only thing i remember from the film is her Khwab Deke and Zara Zara Touch Me...not her role and acting

Sonakshi-for her flowerpot roles...all her roles are the same...no difference...i hope she signs films like Lootera where she can experiment her role...

Parineeti-she needs to learn from her sister how to experiment roles...she does the same thing again and again...she needs some strong role...she is a good actress...i am sure in future she will get some real challenging roles...

Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
Awesomeness. thumbnail
editEdited by Awesomeness. - 10 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

yaar how you guys brought KHANS in the topic...if we see the entire 20 yrs experience of the KHANS...they have experiment their roles

SRK-he is known to be the romance king of BW...but he have done a supporting character in Deewana...he have done comedy in duplicate...negative character in Darr and Baazigar...seriously the man has break his image of romance king in form of Ra-one..Don series and now Chennai Express which is a mixture of action..comedy and romance...SRK have experiment all kinds of roles and have the break the image of romance king...but still we will always love him for being the eternal romance king

Salman-he have done lots of comedies in his 90s...he was the typical lover boy Prem of Rajshri...he did a complex character in Tere Naam...a supporting character in Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...he have done action in terms of Dabbang Series...he have experiment his roles with action...comedy and romance...the only role he did not play is a grey shade character and a negative character

Aamir-he is the lover boy of 90s..most of this films were romantic in the 90s especially when he is paired with Juhi...he have done comedies in form of Andaz Apna Apna...Ishq...he have done action in Baazi and Safarosh...Ghulam...tapori guy in Rangeela...a father in Akele Hum Akele Tum...then came a totally new image in the form Taare Zameen Par...3 Idiots...Fanaa...he did a grey shade character...Ghajini...and now a negative character in Dhoom 3...this man is not only for perfectionist but also experiment his roles...he have done romantic roles...grey shade role...comedy...action...now a complete negative role...

Ajay-he is known for his action in his 90s...he was doing only action films than came a breeze of a new lover boy image in form of PTHHT and HDDCS...then he did comedy in form of Ishq and Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin...he did a grey shade character in Tezz and Blackmail...negative character in Khakee...he have almost done all...action is his genre...romance...comedy...grey shade character...negative role...

Akshay-he is known for his action in his 90s...he played double role in Khiladi 420 which one of his character is completely negative...and also in Ajnabee he played a negative character...he have done lots of comedies...he have done lots of romantic roles...a grey shade character in Blue...even Akshay has experiment his roles

i don't even want to compare the KHANS...Devgan...Kumar...in their 20 yrs experience...they have done all types of roles...

todays generation

Deepika- she has experiment her roles with balance...she did a de-glam role in form of Arakshan...Lafangay Parindey...Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se...then she easily convert into her glamour role in form of Race 2 and Cocktail...and in Cocktail she played a grey-shade character...then she easily convert into a introvert character as Naina in YJHD...and now she is doing a comic role in Chennai Express...Ram-Leela will be an intense role...in short to say Deepika has balance both glamour and de-glamour role...

Kareena-she have experiment her roles...she have done intense roles...comedy...negative character...grey-shade character...romance...

PC-VERSATILE...thats the word and tag i give her...she is the best in experimenting all her roles and she have done it all be it romance...negative character...grey shade character...mentally challenge character...comedy...intense roles...she has master it all...how can one forget her Aitraaz...Yakeen...Barfi and Fashion...

Most of the leading males are new...so can't write much abt their roles...but then Ranveer is good...he have done lover boy role in BBB...LVRB...and then a intense character in Lootera...and Ram Leela yet another intense character...basically he have done romance and grey shade character...there is more potential in him...i hope he does action...comedy...negative character in the future...

so my choose will be Ranbir for male...he has only done romance...romance and romance...he have not done a negative role...he have not done a grey-shade character...he have not done a action...he did not experiment his role much...its yet to be done...all his films revolves around romance...and in APKGK he done a comedy...he needs to do different kind of roles now...basically ranbir did is romance and only one comedy...a intense role in Rajneeti...he needs to play different roles now...

and female...its none other than Katrina Kaif...she is always doing the same shake shake roles for item numbers...NRI bimbo roles...till now she have not done any films that i can point that she did experiment her roles...all her roles are the same...all her expressions are the same...there is only one grey-shade character she played that is in Race...the role can be easily forgotten...it was such a short role...the only thing i remember from the film is her Khwab Deke and Zara Zara Touch Me...not her role and acting

Sonakshi-for her flowerpot roles...all her roles are the same...no difference...i hope she signs films like Lootera where she can experiment her role...

Parineeti-she needs to learn from her sister how to experiment roles...she does the same thing again and again...she needs some strong role...she is a good actress...i am sure in future she will get some real challenging roles...

Didnt you get tired typing???????πŸ˜›