somergasm.

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Haha! 
I'm waitingCool (Vijay Style)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@ bahuuu : OMG SriDevi Sigg . My heart just stopped.. Saaru thanks for making it for me Hug No body has ever given me a sri sigg... and this is just sooo beautiful Heart  Thank U .. You know I just can't believe not a day goes by with out talking to u . I am so glad we fould each other..See it was serendipity ..me stalking you to find one of your old post in S/C section for some thing I dont even remember..and you pming you why i stalked u and rest is history with me calling u by ur name and u getting freaked i was ur stalker ROFLROFL and then us connecting ..And now we have CE to squeal over .. 1234 dabban kuttu hardcore .. anda rendu muttal pasanga vishal sekhar LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

*Disclaimer - I did not get a a PM for bday wishes Cry * Grrr Bad JOLOL

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Amma ! Party Hug  Thankooo Heart

Have a blessed day and a year is all I wish for with whatever you may want from life ! *again strangles Vijay uncle for chumma nakko emo ! * Stern Smile   Totally on the emo Sleepy
Hug

May you also add many more hot and handsome kids to your kitty and be proud of producing the genes ! Cool ROFL   Yes my genes rock , ek ke baad ek hotties Cool
But don't claim my RT as your gene I don't want to be a balika bahu ! ROFL Too late Bahu or rather nanad..RT reminds me of my kid bro ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-jyoti06

-.Aphrodite.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Aphrodite.-
-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Belated Happy Birthday Deepz...Wish you lots of love, success and happiness in your life...I hope you had fun!!! Your gift is pending..jaldi hi pakka!!!
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deepzz-

@JYO : OMG OMG ..You know i am so emotional right now .. That was the best intro i ever got EmbarrassedShockedBlushing . I never knew I was so awesome . I guess i underestimated my virtues till now ConfusedLOL Jokes aside ...Thank you so much for making me feel so loved and good about myself.. HUgzz hugzz and more smooches for being there always for me and my sounding board HugHug  

And I am sure people r still scratching their heads over urs mine and bahus complicated family tree ROFL 

Uff now you have uncovered my fanbot side ROFL Pakka I will get dedicated posts about raghu or guru fanbot mod posts pretty soon LOL

And thanks for my siggy gifts

@Bold sentence : Well now that our family tree is exposed .. I m sure we need lots of helmets to hide the bootiful and sinful faces ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

princesnatasha3 Goldie
princesnatasha3
princesnatasha3

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
happy brthday
Hafsa02 Senior Member
Hafsa02
Hafsa02

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday...Dear. Smile Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index