Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@Jyo : Thanks once again for your wishes . I did have fun with a day out in rain and family Hug

@Thush : LOL yeh le me replying to ur msg now ROFL. What to do yaar..I am not much for PDA bizness and I feel embarrassed with so much love and all.. Self esteem issues probably LOL But Thank you sooo much honey and assume i am replying last and this year ka wishes in a package deal haan Hug

@ Zetter ..I scared u on first meeting  Shocked OMG Kya bolun..I am a cocunut in real..Upar se all strictness..but softie once I get to know u ...Lemme stop with my self propaganda LOL..Thanks so much for loving me Hug

@Tanni..Aww I am no superwoman.. Guess women are better at multitasking LOL IF is my stress buster from real life..and I make sure to make time for it and having kids i guess U learn patience over the years . Thanks for the luv Hug

@Zee : Thanks fr the PDA Stern Smile I love u too for for giving a damn about what others think or say . Though you have been trouble some some timesROFL I am glad you did not take what i had to say to your heart ...Be what you are .. I am really glad we understand each other..Duty is separate from friendship ..and I am so glad we found Raghu to yap about now Embarrassed Thanks for your wishes and respect... I feel like Godfather now Stern Smile

@Dimple..Thank u

@Saf : Thank u.. I miss DC and posting capps too.. GC KS were so gorgeous I loved taking their caps angle badal badal ke .. Hope we meet again in some new show of theirs .

@Poonam : I am gonna get fat after eating so much stuff Hug

@Abie : Thanks dear 

@Viz : OMG U were not supposed to say that ShockedLOL Thank you kiddo  and I will ping u soon for some more siggs and tags ROFL 

@Tanu : Thanks for the cake, roses & chocolates Hug 

@Sim Sim : Thank U. You are cute and love u too . And i am in the same boat..Have no creative skills and have to beg others to make one LOL

@SwetaSyam : Thank u too.. Though I never worked with u I know u coz u impressed the shit outta Bahu..and so I hold u in high regard Embarrassed I love that we can chat about all chiru , bunny , nagi  stuff  and yada yada and thanks for being my friend Hug

@Visha .. Totally so many cancerians huh HugThanks for your kind words

@Hina : Thank U so much . I am glad to have such a wonderful Co DT like u..looking forwardto get to know each other better in coming days 

@Anuja : Miss u too . thanks for the wishes Hug Congrats on your new abode 

@AJ : Miss BB days LOL I know we totally have to work again..such fine tuned schedules we had ..Thank u so much Hug

@Ridzzi : How conveniently U lappy had sick visit Stern Smile Mera budday gift u better make it .. Haan u stopped yapping since u got MB & JDJ Cry  ...Thank u sooo much luv Hug

@Smiley : OMG so many nice things to say about me . Again with the scary impression ROFL You and zetter bhi na.. Now i am scared to know whom all i gave nightmares . Thank hun It would not have been a great forum..if it did not have awesome members like you HugHug 

@Pooji : Thank You sweety Hug

@saara : Aww Our PM sessions have been strange na.. Kabhi pyaar , kabhi gussa LOL  I am glad we are past that . Love you too. I love the way you are creative, hardworking  bunny who always seems full of energy . 

@ Sweta : ooh That visit of yours from Mod section mingling with stranger VBs LOL and then BB and now CC .. Love you too Hug

@Fatty , Tilu.. U are my coolest forum kids Hug

@ Phal : I had such a good time pulling your leg impersonating a guy ... Trust me it was my first and last time LOL Thank u for ur wishes 

@ Amy : Thanks honey. I am getting to know you better now and I love that you have such a creative eye and make threads that are so pretty .. You should try for crazy creatives you know .. Again thanks for your luv 

@ Radha : Thanks sweety 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-BilliCat.-Misek-smileymj10jyoti06somergasm.Sri_RadhaAngel_Luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Happy Birthday Deepzz~*~ (Page 11)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby, CC BC Winner

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Haha! 
I'm waitingCool (Vijay Style)

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@ bahuuu : OMG SriDevi Sigg . My heart just stopped.. Saaru thanks for making it for me Hug No body has ever given me a sri sigg... and this is just sooo beautiful Heart  Thank U .. You know I just can't believe not a day goes by with out talking to u . I am so glad we fould each other..See it was serendipity ..me stalking you to find one of your old post in S/C section for some thing I dont even remember..and you pming you why i stalked u and rest is history with me calling u by ur name and u getting freaked i was ur stalker ROFLROFL and then us connecting ..And now we have CE to squeal over .. 1234 dabban kuttu hardcore .. anda rendu muttal pasanga vishal sekhar LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajyoti06

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

*Disclaimer - I did not get a a PM for bday wishes Cry * Grrr Bad JOLOL

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Amma ! Party Hug  Thankooo Heart

Have a blessed day and a year is all I wish for with whatever you may want from life ! *again strangles Vijay uncle for chumma nakko emo ! * Stern Smile   Totally on the emo Sleepy
Hug

May you also add many more hot and handsome kids to your kitty and be proud of producing the genes ! Cool ROFL   Yes my genes rock , ek ke baad ek hotties Cool
But don't claim my RT as your gene I don't want to be a balika bahu ! ROFL Too late Bahu or rather nanad..RT reminds me of my kid bro ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-jyoti06

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Belated Happy Birthday Deepz...Wish you lots of love, success and happiness in your life...I hope you had fun!!! Your gift is pending..jaldi hi pakka!!!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deepzz-

@JYO : OMG OMG ..You know i am so emotional right now .. That was the best intro i ever got EmbarrassedShockedBlushing . I never knew I was so awesome . I guess i underestimated my virtues till now ConfusedLOL Jokes aside ...Thank you so much for making me feel so loved and good about myself.. HUgzz hugzz and more smooches for being there always for me and my sounding board HugHug  

And I am sure people r still scratching their heads over urs mine and bahus complicated family tree ROFL 

Uff now you have uncovered my fanbot side ROFL Pakka I will get dedicated posts about raghu or guru fanbot mod posts pretty soon LOL

And thanks for my siggy gifts

@Bold sentence : Well now that our family tree is exposed .. I m sure we need lots of helmets to hide the bootiful and sinful faces ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

princesnatasha3

Goldie

princesnatasha3

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
happy brthday

Hafsa02

Hafsa02

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday...Dear. Smile Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.