_Maggie_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Maggie_

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Deppz
May God bless u with many more Birthdays Embarrassed
With love
From Maham Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Happy Birthday Deepzz~*~ (Page 10)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Happy BirthdayHug

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Deepz Di!!! Hug

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
hey hey hey happy birthday Embarrassed

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Whoops, guess I'm very late! 

Anyways, wishing you a very very Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day and an even better year ahead! God Bless you always :)

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@JYO : OMG OMG ..You know i am so emotional right now .. That was the best intro i ever got EmbarrassedShockedBlushing . I never knew I was so awesome . I guess i underestimated my virtues till now ConfusedLOL Jokes aside ...Thank you so much for making me feel so loved and good about myself.. HUgzz hugzz and more smooches for being there always for me and my sounding board HugHug  

And I am sure people r still scratching their heads over urs mine and bahus complicated family tree ROFL 

Uff now you have uncovered my fanbot side ROFL Pakka I will get dedicated posts about raghu or guru fanbot mod posts pretty soon LOL

And thanks for my siggy gifts

Edited by -Deepzz- - 25 July 2013 at 6:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.jyoti06

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
@Shubhi : You are getting better with every VM ..You had me at Tum Tak opener Heart . Sridevi ki beautiful eyes  and meri nazar Day Dreaming  Maddy , Guru shampa..and the bgm ..Soem how the lyrics were just apt for the scenes..And not to forget thanks to all those wishes Big smile

Piku , Sadie , Thush, Visha, Saara , Saara , Saf Radha ... Thanks for ur goodies..Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-jyoti06

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Deepz!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.