~*~Happy Birthday Deepzz~*~ - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey deepzz... happy birthday... didnot get a Pm πŸ˜­ will give my belated gift later... πŸ˜†

have a blast on your bday

and i would want to say that you are one of my favourites on IF and i love you because you are one of the fairest MOD i have ever come across. more over you have always been warm and i have never felt any hitch to ask you anything. you have been one of the very few person to whom i confide and i was really glad that i chose you that day.

thanks a ton for being there always paitently listened to my requests πŸ˜†

Relation

jyoti is aahana's grand saas... πŸ˜† 
Happy Birthday Deppz
May God bless u with many more Birthdays 😳
With love
From Maham πŸ˜‰
Happy Birthday Deepz Di!!! πŸ€—
Whoops, guess I'm very late! 

Anyways, wishing you a very very Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day and an even better year ahead! God Bless you always :)
@JYO : OMG OMG ..You know i am so emotional right now .. That was the best intro i ever got πŸ˜³πŸ˜²β˜ΊοΈ . I never knew I was so awesome . I guess i underestimated my virtues till now πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Jokes aside ...Thank you so much for making me feel so loved and good about myself.. HUgzz hugzz and more smooches for being there always for me and my sounding board πŸ€—πŸ€—  

And I am sure people r still scratching their heads over urs mine and bahus complicated family tree πŸ€£ 

Uff now you have uncovered my fanbot side πŸ€£ Pakka I will get dedicated posts about raghu or guru fanbot mod posts pretty soon πŸ˜†

And thanks for my siggy gifts
Edited by -Deepzz- - 10 years ago
@Shubhi : You are getting better with every VM ..You had me at Tum Tak opener β€οΈ . Sridevi ki beautiful eyes  and meri nazar   Maddy , Guru shampa..and the bgm ..Soem how the lyrics were just apt for the scenes..And not to forget thanks to all those wishes πŸ˜ƒ

Piku , Sadie , Thush, Visha, Saara , Saara , Saf Radha ... Thanks for ur goodies..❀️
Happy Birthday Deepz!
@Jyo : Thanks once again for your wishes . I did have fun with a day out in rain and family πŸ€—

@Thush : LOL yeh le me replying to ur msg now πŸ€£. What to do yaar..I am not much for PDA bizness and I feel embarrassed with so much love and all.. Self esteem issues probably πŸ˜† But Thank you sooo much honey and assume i am replying last and this year ka wishes in a package deal haan πŸ€—

@ Zetter ..I scared u on first meeting  πŸ˜² OMG Kya bolun..I am a cocunut in real..Upar se all strictness..but softie once I get to know u ...Lemme stop with my self propaganda πŸ˜†..Thanks so much for loving me πŸ€—

@Tanni..Aww I am no superwoman.. Guess women are better at multitasking πŸ˜† IF is my stress buster from real life..and I make sure to make time for it and having kids i guess U learn patience over the years . Thanks for the luv πŸ€—

@Zee : Thanks fr the PDA πŸ˜³ I love u too for for giving a damn about what others think or say . Though you have been trouble some some times🀣 I am glad you did not take what i had to say to your heart ...Be what you are .. I am really glad we understand each other..Duty is separate from friendship ..and I am so glad we found Raghu to yap about now πŸ˜³ Thanks for your wishes and respect... I feel like Godfather now πŸ˜³

@Dimple..Thank u

@Saf : Thank u.. I miss DC and posting capps too.. GC KS were so gorgeous I loved taking their caps angle badal badal ke .. Hope we meet again in some new show of theirs .

@Poonam : I am gonna get fat after eating so much stuff πŸ€—

@Abie : Thanks dear 

@Viz : OMG U were not supposed to say that πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Thank you kiddo  and I will ping u soon for some more siggs and tags πŸ€£ 

@Tanu : Thanks for the cake, roses & chocolates πŸ€— 

@Sim Sim : Thank U. You are cute and love u too . And i am in the same boat..Have no creative skills and have to beg others to make one πŸ˜†

@SwetaSyam : Thank u too.. Though I never worked with u I know u coz u impressed the shit outta Bahu..and so I hold u in high regard πŸ˜³ I love that we can chat about all chiru , bunny , nagi  stuff  and yada yada and thanks for being my friend πŸ€—

@Visha .. Totally so many cancerians huh πŸ€—Thanks for your kind words

@Hina : Thank U so much . I am glad to have such a wonderful Co DT like u..looking forwardto get to know each other better in coming days 

@Anuja : Miss u too . thanks for the wishes πŸ€— Congrats on your new abode 

@AJ : Miss BB days πŸ˜† I know we totally have to work again..such fine tuned schedules we had ..Thank u so much πŸ€—

@Ridzzi : How conveniently U lappy had sick visit πŸ˜³ Mera budday gift u better make it .. Haan u stopped yapping since u got MB & JDJ πŸ˜­  ...Thank u sooo much luv πŸ€—

@Smiley : OMG so many nice things to say about me . Again with the scary impression πŸ€£ You and zetter bhi na.. Now i am scared to know whom all i gave nightmares . Thank hun It would not have been a great forum..if it did not have awesome members like you πŸ€—πŸ€— 

@Pooji : Thank You sweety πŸ€—

@saara : Aww Our PM sessions have been strange na.. Kabhi pyaar , kabhi gussa πŸ˜†  I am glad we are past that . Love you too. I love the way you are creative, hardworking  bunny who always seems full of energy . 

@ Sweta : ooh That visit of yours from Mod section mingling with stranger VBs πŸ˜† and then BB and now CC .. Love you too πŸ€—

@Fatty , Tilu.. U are my coolest forum kids πŸ€—

@ Phal : I had such a good time pulling your leg impersonating a guy ... Trust me it was my first and last time πŸ˜† Thank u for ur wishes 

@ Amy : Thanks honey. I am getting to know you better now and I love that you have such a creative eye and make threads that are so pretty .. You should try for crazy creatives you know .. Again thanks for your luv 

@ Radha : Thanks sweety 

Haha! 
I'm waiting😎 (Vijay Style)
@ bahuuu : OMG SriDevi Sigg . My heart just stopped.. Saaru thanks for making it for me πŸ€— No body has ever given me a sri sigg... and this is just sooo beautiful β€οΈ  Thank U .. You know I just can't believe not a day goes by with out talking to u . I am so glad we fould each other..See it was serendipity ..me stalking you to find one of your old post in S/C section for some thing I dont even remember..and you pming you why i stalked u and rest is history with me calling u by ur name and u getting freaked i was ur stalker πŸ€£πŸ€£ and then us connecting ..And now we have CE to squeal over .. 1234 dabban kuttu hardcore .. anda rendu muttal pasanga vishal sekhar πŸ˜†