Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

That is no reason CVS for VD's exit

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So at last as per the new IF article VD herself confirmed that she has left the show.Chalo kam se kam confirmation toh aayi na.I am happy for her and happy with the fact that she won't leave acting.I am eagerly waiting to her see onscreen yet again and to see her coming back with a bang😃.I just wish that she gets all the happiness and success in her life and a bigger better show with better PH,channel,banner and better co-stars who treat her well.She deserves much better than this crap show🤢.Wishing her all the happiness and success in her life😃.We'll always be there for you VD.You are our inspiration and a true fighter.You fought all the odds and made an empire for yourself.We all are extremely proud of you and will love,support and appreciate you till the end.🤗Till then hats off to you my girl.Take a bow.

Now coming to the CVS and Palki are you for real is this the reason for her exit why coz taani's character has come to an end😲.WTH I mean r u for real😲.Taani's character was not a cameo.She was the main lead of the show the MAIN LEAD.Agar cameo tha toh ek saal pehele kyun nahi bola hume that her character is gonna be a cameo of one year long uske baad rey will fall for someone else.Kyun kaha humse that she is the main lead of the show and Taarey will be there in the show till the end.Cameo tha toh bataya kyun nahi isse pehele ki we all TR fans fell in love with this beautiful couple.Guts nahi hai real reason reveal karne ka na aap logo ke paas and you think that we fans are so damn bloody fools sitting here that we will believe you and ur nonsense and utter crap reason🤢.No freaking ways Palki and CVS we all know that this can never be the real reason and I seriously pity you people coz you don't know what kind of a talent you are going to lose TRPs toh bohot door ki baat hai coz woh toh buri tarah se girengi but today you have lost your major fandoms for sure.Giving such stupid reasons that the main lead's character has got ended as if she was a side role or a cameo gosh man at least have the guts to give us the real reason coz we all know there is much more to all this.YOU PEOPLE OWE US AN EXPLANATION DO YOU GET THAT.One freaking year we loved this jodi from the bottom of our hearts and the next year on the same day on which TR story had begun a year back you tell us that all this was fake and a big lie.WTH.Why didn't you tell us one year back that the next year the TR story will end,Taani's character will end and rey will fall for a third XYZ woman.Great.Aajtak for the TR fans TR were the epitome of love.Their love was true,pure and unconditional.For one freaking year we fought all the odds to make TR reach the utmost pinnacle and today you are saying that all this was FAKE😡.Everything was fake whether Rey or Taani or their love for each other or our love for them everything😡.We struggled a lot fought a lot for our TR and one year later you have proved that everything was nothing but a BIG LIE.Can never ever forgive you CVS and Palki.Never ever.Yes hamari curse toh lagegei hi tum sabko but WE WANT ANSWERS BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.😡

Till then go to hell d3,cvs and palki😡

I'll miss our VD,Taani and Taarey😭.Can never forget the way Palki has ditched us and see our luck we are even not given the right to know the real reason behind VD's quitting the real reason for ending TR track for ending Taani's character woh toh chodo after everything has ended then we came to know that it has all ended.Seriously betray karna koi aap se seekhe Palki.But you have to pay back.Itne saare logo ki curse leke aapke show ko kabhi success nahi milega.NEVER EVER.

Edited by pixi26angel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Goodluk to VD. Not in a mood to talk about spinless people. D3 is gonna get their super diva. We r saved from this torture..
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres..

rhea..😭😭😭😭

m not in a state right now...

i could kill palki mam.. KAS.. charlie darling and anyone at this moment..

and what are u saying!!

That is no reason CVS for VD's exit

being honest THERE IS NO REASON FOR VD's EXIT..
it is creepily fishy and biased something shit..

m done with palki and creations..-_-

Edited by mehek_luvD3nTBP - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
gud luck to u VD

u deserve better...

waiting to see u back on telly screen...

wish u great success

--------------------------------------------------

END OF D3 
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i swear
itne saare logo ki cuse milne wali h na
hell wid u palki
bhaad m jao
vd v still luv u
waitin for u
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously wnt answrz W*F palki hw cn u end taani lyk tht u bloody cow. not wtching dis torture ny more palki n d shw cn go 2 hell. wish vrinda all the success n happiness atlst i knw itz not her fault she wz forced 2 leav hope shez getz more famous thn d D3 lot. dis shw suckz.
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

gud luck to u VD

u deserve better...

waiting to see u back on telly screen...

wish u great success

--------------------------------------------------

END OF D3 

wishing the same she deserves much better it's so damn clear that jaan boojhke palki has scrapped her this is no reason for her exit man
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: XxMevKhanxX

seriously wnt answrz W*F palki hw cn u end taani lyk tht u bloody cow. not wtching dis torture ny more palki n d shw cn go 2 hell. wish vrinda all the success n happiness atlst i knw itz not her fault she wz forced 2 leav hope shez getz more famous thn d D3 lot. dis shw suckz.

exactly they r not giving us a proper reason and rather giving all this crap and bullshit she was FORCED to quit she was defo forced to quit and that is why she might have tweeted about that struggle thingy😭 man itna injustice VD ke saatha dn TR fans ke saath Cursing you palki and D3 this show from the bottom of my heart😡🤬
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvrevolution

Goodluk to VD. Not in a mood to talk about spinless people. D3 is gonna get their super diva. We r saved from this torture..

the Doom day for this bloody show begins from this hour😡🤢
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really feel for VD. I mean she was the lead of the show. Show her some respect production house. Appreciate her hardwork atleast. Could have told us fans before so that we could have prepared ourselves. The reason they gave is the lamest thing i have ever heard. No one is stupid enough to believe this crap. Fact is something fishy has transpired behind the scenes.And the sad part is we will never know what it was.
On the other side i am happy for her that she has left this crap show. Hope she finds bigger and better things because she definitely deserves it. Although the best for future vrinda.
Edited by neha23 - 10 years ago