Rajat's Birthday Interview -- SBS

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys...

Here is the link from SBS

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=249937&Itemid=156

after desi type tv and forum πŸ˜³

Enjoy

Priya

Edited by yoga23priya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Thanks for rt b'day segment link
pics of little rt and scenes with his mom were cute
but why was he behaving rude n showing attitude
is he still in his character of ekta's cruel akbar
he shouldn't come on its your b'day and you should be happy
and wht his fan had done why he was behaving like this with him
poor fellow forcefully had to say tht its awesome feeling to meet him.
you don't wanted to pretend you wanted to stick reality
but when was you are so rude in real?
i had seen his interviews segments at prc/dv times
he was not like such instead he use to chat enthusiastically, enjoy and tease his co-stars and team members.
watching this i remember tht spot boy beating thing.
Is it part of kekta maiya's 'badnam hokar hi naam hone wali' publicity?
if yes then i must say kekta having 'bad naam' wali publicity for her show on rt's expense by spoiling his image.
And it is true then he is spoiling his image with his own hands.
Anyways will pray to god for him
get well soon.
God bless him and give reasons to smile
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 10 years ago
veenisha thumbnail
thank you so much for sharing
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

he was not like such instead he use to chat enthusiastically, enjoy and tease his co-stars and team members.
if yes then i must say kekta having 'bad naam' wali publicity for her show on rt's expense by spoiling his image.
get well soon.

He has a point, actually. He probably said that because he may not have the time to see all those cards and he sort of felt people wasted their time.. 
fragrance18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

get well soon.

Yes the same question plus disappointment hit my mind seeing this  years's interview of his...Recalling his giggling innocent interviews of prc and dv and even tere liye days... I really find a big change in his attitude.He is bit rude. And he smiles rarely these days.😲
I also think that this kinda interview of his during JA days might be bcoz of Ekta's publicity stunt or it might be the result of the hard times he has gone through in the recent years,that have made him have a bad taste of people and life. But he must respect all the love his fans shower on him. He has always been frank but without a smile, no he looks a little irking. I wish he  doesn retuen back to his jovial and cute image.
Sorrry frendz, if anybody doesn't agree with my views...And plz don't start bashing as I have also been a very loyal fan of his through all these years. I just wish he keeps his image good always. Hope you understand.
😊
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fragrance18

Yes the same question plus disappointment hit my mind seeing this  years's interview of his...Recalling his giggling innocent interviews of prc and dv and even tere liye days... I really find a big change in his attitude.He is bit rude. And he smiles rarely these days.😲
I also think that this kinda interview of his during JA days might be bcoz of Ekta's publicity stunt or it might be the result of the hard times he has gone through in the recent years,that have made him have a bad taste of people and life. But he must respect all the love his fans shower on him. He has always been frank but without a smile, no he looks a little irking. I wish he  doesn retuen back to his jovial and cute image.
Sorrry frendz, if anybody doesn't agree with my views...And plz don't start bashing as I have also been a very loyal fan of his through all these years. I just wish he keeps his image good always. Hope you understand.
😊

There is a big change in him and everybody has noticed it in his B'day interview.You have a point and most of his fans believe it that all his struggles made him that rude and all his cheerfulness has gone..He has no friend in this industry,when he was admitted in hospital at the time of DV due to leg injury none of his co stars and no one went to see him in the hospital..even he suffered all his pains in 2 and half years of strugling all alone,,He had some friend at tere liye time like Mugdha and Harshad,but may be they were not also by his side in his struggle period.So he has changed a lot.Hope he gets back soon to his fun loving avtar..😊
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

He has a point, actually. He probably said that because he may not have the time to see all those cards and he sort of felt people wasted their time.. 

ohh if it is waste of time then fans should do such thingsπŸ€”
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fragrance18

😊

yeh you are right but if you will see other his co-actors at prc dv time they had to also struggle see ups and downs in their career but it doesn't mean that you do not respect your fan's feelings. About feeling frustration n fear coz of protesters then all other members including other leads and supporting cast and crew all had tht. but it is not wise to spoil your own image infront of media as well as your fans. Hope he will be back soon in his old jovial n cute image.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PallaviDas003

There is a big change in him and everybody has noticed it in his B'day interview.You have a point and most of his fans believe it that all his struggles made him that rude and all his cheerfulness has gone..He has no friend in this industry,when he was admitted in hospital at the time of DV due to leg injury none of his co stars and no one went to see him in the hospital..even he suffered all his pains in 2 and half years of strugling all alone,,He had some friend at tere liye time like Mugdha and Harshad,but may be they were not also by his side in his struggle period.So he has changed a lot.Hope he gets back soon to his fun loving avtar..😊

The strange thing is the ones he personally knows did not even come to see him in the hospital. Which is pretty sad. Not even one friend. And he gets cards and so many things from strangers. I don't find him rude at all, to be honest. He's just straightforward and honest. 'no one likes me because I don't talk to anyone."-- people don't usually say that. His struggle may have caused him to be a bit more grown up than most teenagers. It seems to me that he has realized no one really cares when you are at your lowest.. only few do.. It just looks like that,.
Edited by Autumn_Rose - 10 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

The strange thing is the ones he personally knows did not even come to see him in the hospital. Which is pretty sad. Not even one friend. And he gets cards and so many things from strangers. I don't find him rude at all, to be honest. He's just straightforward and honest. 'no one likes me because I don't talk to anyone."-- people don't usually say that. His struggle may have caused him to be a bit more grown up than most teenagers. It seems to me that he has realized no one really cares when you are at your lowest.. only few do.. It just looks like that,.

True but that doesn't mean you cannot be nice. I mean the way he was talking, not looking at the reporter and I felt that he had attitude. There is a difference between being straightforward and showing attitude.
Even I make long working days (12 hours or more) but if someone talks to me I do show interest at least and don't show attitude while I am also struggling alot in my life.