Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
When did Rajji show her dislike/hatred towards Sohum or his family? She has always seemed upset at the turn of affairs and how Sohum and his bhabhi wanted her out of their lives as she was not Bani.

So what was the point when Bhabhi told Rajji 'I know you don't want to go. If you want, give the food to Sohum or else throw it somewhere'

It was Simran who could not be bothered to ensure Rajji ate the first day she was there and who excluded her from kitchen work (not than Rajji knows much but still). So why is she talking as if it is Rajji who has no interest in anything in that house,especially Sohum? Rajji might have wanted to tell Bua the truth but she has never come across as vindictive towards anyone 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraiSophiSaysWahyasfrozen.devilnikhilageetsailuja-Hima-jmoyee200br200910ananya2000sparkle2985-Dynamite-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ulta chor kotwal ko daante" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cindian

Groupbie

cindian

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
poor rajji this devar and bhabhi r not as a bahu atleast a human Angry... atleast for buaji's sake.. selfish sohumAngryhe wont think rajji as wife then who gave the rights to command... wat will happen to sohum if he eats frm the plate given by rajji...AngryAngry at the marriage he shld hav askd bani whether intrstd to marry him... and now treating rajji like this... later if he realise he shld feel guilty...Angry
SELFISH SIMRAN AND SOHUM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sailujaBullsEye777

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
You know, I was wondering about that too! You raised the exact point I wanted to post about. Simran and Soham are thinking that Rajji stayed quiet and let the marriage happen.. then why will she not be interested to take the food to Soham. Rajji was never mean to any of Soham's family.. they were the ones who are mean to herAngry! By saying that Rajji does not want to take the food to him, Simran was contradicting her own MU that Rajji is to be blamed for the weddingDead. I did not understand that dialogue to be frank. 

Felt really bad for Rajji.. the way she rushed to open the box to see if Soham had eatenOuch! And also when Soham exchanged the plate set for him by RajjiDead. Poor thingUnhappy!

sailujaBullsEye777

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
simran n sohum irritate me from day, even on humanitarian grounds neither bothered to check if rajji ate anythg!

iv said this many times, n say it again.. they dont accept rajji as wife/ devrani/bahu... then with what rights/haq they r imposing their decisions on her, why order her to continue to pretend n then continue to humiliate/taunt n insult rajji??

why didnt they tell nirvel they dont accept rajji when he brought her there? why dont they take rajji back to her mayka n reject her openly??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SophiSayssailujaBullsEye777

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritikakk

simran n sohum irritate me from day, even on humanitarian grounds neither bothered to check if rajji ate anythg!

iv said this many times, n say it again.. they dont accept rajji as wife/ devrani/bahu... then with what rights/haq they r imposing their decisions on her, why order her to continue to pretend n then continue to humiliate/taunt n insult rajji??

why didnt they tell nirvel they dont accept rajji when he brought her there? why dont they take rajji back to her mayka n reject her openly??

thats bcoz sohumji nahi chahti ki baniji ko sachai pata chale aur wo dukhi hojaye Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SophiSays

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@lumzz.. i know that, but that is d dumbest excuse! how long will he keep this charade up, wont bani ever find out, n when she does wont she be more hurt that even after explaining him what type girl rajji is sohum still ill treated her cousin??

its good to love some1 wholeheartedly, but sohum shldnt overlook his own shortcomings by blaming rajji n venting his anger out on her!

i hope after rajji's realisation today, she leaves herself back to her mayka, theres only so much insult a person can take!

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Rajjii cant go back to her mayka as she cant tell them the real reason she doesnt want to be at her inlaws and her father slapped her last time when she said she wouldnt go to her inlaws. So rajji has no choice but to put up with simran and sohums bad behaviour. Everytime she tries to mention the truth simran tells her not to.

Poor rajji i hope she tells buaaji the truth and she helps her.

ananya2000BullsEye777

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
^^ yes i know that... but whats happening to her isnt right either!

n i also know when bua enters their room as per precap, then sohum n rajji will again pretend that they were asleep in bed togather!

this is first hindi show iv loved becoz of its good realistic concept n storyline... so im willing to wait it out, but being so modern, i will never agree to any person being mentally abused n insulted like rajji! i hope truth is out soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.