let's not bash anyone...its Ramadaan month

imdiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Ramadaan Kareem to all 

I am not muslim but I have lot of muslim friends and from them I have learnt that month of Ramadaan is about avoiding evil thoughts and cursing and learn to have self-control and restoring faith

We all have our favourites and we want them to get best role, dialogues character and all happiness of the world, which is all well and good'.

But I feel that at times we all cross lines, and I mean this including myself.

This forum is for Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junnon but lately it has become hate room for Sultaan and RK'both

I think this is not fair'I mean we all have right to express our view whichever way we want but I request to all members to be little more discrete and not to use foul  language and words for characters and actors both as it may hurt other ppls feelings'

I mean only Rishbala scenes or only struggle of one character or evilness of one character is boring after a while here CVs trying to give all shades of all character so let's just enjoy it'.

RK from being evil to being accepting of his father's faults

Sultaan being good heart person to jealous and impatient human being

Madhu being strong headed girl to caring wife and compassionate friend.

Just to name some'.I am not saying we should not discuss character and actors but mind line between opinion and hatred'.that's all

This is just my opinion 'no one is force to agree or disagree'..

Edited by imdiva - 10 years ago