Originally posted by: -AnushaGurtian-

Updating.! 😊

waiting😊
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
HIS UNBREAKABLE VOW

PART 8

Sprinting up the stairs along with Geet in his arms, Maan stormed into his room. Kicking the washroom door open, Maan entered the washroom frantically setting Geet down on her feet, who was writhing in pain. Without any delay, Maan lowered her head into the wash basin and splashed water on her face. Feeling the sudden cold water on her skin, Geet tried to move away but failed due to Man's strong grip on her head.

Geet, open your eyes.

No..Please..Its burning.! She said, her voice breaking with the burning sensation.

That's why I am saying, you need to open your eyes for water to wash away the burning sensation. Please open your eyes. He asked her slowly, trying not to scare her more. He could feel her rigid body relaxing, and she slowly opened her eyes with a hiss escaping her lips. As soon as she obeyed him, he splashed chilled water into her eyes. After a few minutes, he could feel her breathing coming back to normal as she tried opening her eyes. Leaving her head, he handed her a towel and waited for her to adjust. He watched her wipe her face, the moment she removed the towel from her face, guilt washed through him seeing her red and swollen eyes which clearly reflected the pain she was in. Next to his shock, without saying a word she started walking away from him, stumbling with her steps. Before she could go far, he placed a hand on her shoulder stopping her and turned her to face him, only to see her pain stricken face.

Let me carry you. He said unsure of what he was saying, which looked more of a question than a statement.

Its okay, I can walk.! Thank You. She said turning away and walking away from him. Initially he was shocked at her behavior, but soon understood her pain and let her have her own way. He closely walked behind her, in case she needs his support. As expected, her eyes started watering blurring her vision. Losing her remaining vision she crashed into the door frame, and wobbled back before Maan could warn her. Maan left out a chuckle when she fell on his chest at her stubborness, but soon both were embarrassed with the proximity. Within seconds, she was away from him and was about to walk away when he stopped it.

Geet, you will hurt yourself more.! Let me carry you. He said, bending down to pick her up when she moved away yet again, irking him off this time.

It's okay Maan, I can walk. You don't need to help me. She said, but before she could say anymore she was already in his arms midair.

Leave me, I am... Geet struggled, but his hold was much stronger than her strength to wriggle out. All her attempts came to a halt, when Maan gave her one stern look.

Not one more word, Geet.! He said looking intently at her.

But.. She tried to argue but was silenced by his dominating eyes.

I said, not one more word. Saying so he walked out of the washroom with Geet in his arms who was looking at him angrily. Why was he so concerned now, when he was least bothered about her a while ago. She kept silent, when he placed her on the bed tucking her inside the duvet. Without saying a word, she pulled the duvet up and turned her back to him pretending to be sleeping. Assuming that she was tired he left her alone. Moving away, he fished out his phone dialing the doctor. She listened to his talks attentively, while he spoke to the doctor about her eyes. As soon, as she heard him finishing his talks, she went back to her pretending session. Though she was extremely mad at him, yet couldn't stop herself from listening to him,looking at his concern. Geet slowly closed her eyes, unaware that Maan had noticed her moving as soon as he ended his call. He walked back the bed and found her resting, yet couldn't help but ask her about her condition. The sudden turn of events on the party were least expected by him. He sat at the corner of her bed and called out to her. He called out to her several times but she didn't respond, for a second he thought she might have slept but it occurred to him that he just saw her moving, how could sleep so fast.! His thoughts went to the incident in the party, maybe she was upset.?

Geet are you okay.? He asked touching her hand, while she lay on the bed turning her back away from him. Maan waited for her to answer, but she totally ignored him all along. Her silence was worrying him. He knew he was at fault too, but how was he supposed to make her talk.? Finding no other option, he shook her once more only to break the thread of control she was holding on to.! At once, she snapped his hand away and sat up on the bed.

Do I look okay to you Maan.? Tell me.? Do I.? She said jerking his hand away and snapping at him with all her anger and pain which she hid, all along the party.

Geet, I know you are hurt.! I am sorry for that... He started speaking but was rudely cut off by her.

Sorry for what.? For ignoring me throughout the party like I don't exist.? Do you have any idea how I felt standing all alone throughout the party. What is or was my mistake.? What was my fault, that the girl threw the drink on me.? Just because you both had an argument, why did she take it out on me.? Do I even have the right to know, who she was.?
Geet said painfully at him, shocking him with her bursting emotions.

Geet.? He asked with his eyes fixed on her eyes, which had tears in them and the reason was majorly his ignorance towards her.

What makes you think I will be fine after what happened Maan.? I know, you don't like me and you are living a forced life. But have you ever tried to know how I feel and what I think.? I didn't ask you to stay by me the whole time but at least you could have acknowledged my presence. Do you know how I felt, when I saw everyone getting your attention except me. What happened was between you and her, how was I involved in it that she insulted me like that.? Geet shouted at him unknowingly pouring out the pain that she felt seeing the girl so close to Maan. She failed to realize the feelings taking over her heart. Maan for the first time was speechless, he was wrong and he couldn't deny it.

Geet, that's not true.! Please listen to me.. He said extending his hand towards her, which she just shunned away and started to walk out of the bed when he tried to hold her back but failed. He watched her barge into the washroom and shutting the door behind herself. Maan was stunned to see her anger; she had never behaved in such a manner always being the shy one. He realized today's incident had really hurt and shaken her up and maybe she needed sometime. He decided to give her sometime, although he swore he would sort the issue out. Picking up a pillow and blanket, he walked out of the room towards the guest room, giving Geet her own space. On the other hand, Geet who was in the washroom was shocked at the tears continuously flowing from her eyes. She couldn't understand what was bothering her, was it the incident or Maan's ignorance towards her or his closeness with the other girl.  She sank to the ground unable to hold back her emotions, and sat there pondering over her own feelings. After a while, calming herself she washed her face and came out of the washroom to find the room empty. She looked around for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly she remembered herself screaming at him in anger, though she still didn't know why she did that, was it just because he ignored her and gave importance to the girl.? She sat on the bed cursing herself. No matter how upset and angry she was, how could she shout on him like that.? She didn't regret any of it, but couldn't digest his absence from the room either.

Jhalli. How could I shout on him like that.? And he didn't even say anything.? Kahin woh gussa toh nahi.? So what if he is. Does he only have the right to be angry.? Even I can be angry. But I wonder where he has gone.?.. She immediately stood up and that's when she noticed the missing pillow from the bed. She rushed towards the cupboard, confirming her doubts she saw the blanket missing. Not wasting another second, she rushed out of her room running towards the guest room, she was sure he would be there. Seeing the door slightly open, she barged into the room calling out his name.

Suniye.! She entered the room, calling out his name. Her gaze fell on the bed where he was sleeping. Hearing her voice, he snapped open his eyes and saw her standing at the door. Surprise ran through him seeing her so worked up. Who would believe she was shouting at him a few minutes back. He got off the bed and looked at her with a confused expression.

Geet.? He asked her calmly, expecting her to shout again. He was guilty and he knew it.!

Why are you sleeping here.? She asked eying the bed.

Woh..I..thought I will sleep here. He said nervously, not willing to tell the exact reason. MSK was nervous for the first time, she was going to rewrite history.!

Whatever happened, you don't need to sleep here.! She told him bluntly, about to leave when his words held her back

I thought you were angry and needed sometime. He said meekly, expecting the worst but to his surprise she spoke the total opposite.

Even if I am, that doesn't mean you have to sleep here.! Please come back . She said to him and left the room. Maan was clueless about her behavior, and her actions. Having no other option and not wanting to upset her more he picked up his pillow and walked back to their room. Boy, it was an unusual day, as MSK was obeying someone. Reaching the room, he saw Geet already on the couch sleeping which bothered him. The sight of Geet in the small couch pricked his eyes. He went and lay down on the bed, pretending to sleep. After a while, he got up to see if she was asleep and to his luck Geet was in deep sleep. Intended to make her sleep on the bed, Maan picked her up in his arms slowly not wanting to wake her up and the moment he lifted her off the couch, as a reflex Geet wrapped her arms around his neck shocking him to his wits. Though she was not in her senses, but knew his touch in and out. Shrugging his thoughts off, Maan walked back to the bed with Geet in his arms. He gently placed her on the bed and tucked her inside the quilt, making sure she was not awake. He walked back to the couch and sprawled on it, trying to find his sleep. Just as he was about to close his eyes, his phone buzzed seeking attention. He fished it only to irk him off. The name flashed on the screen, feeding the volcano erupting within him. After repeatedly disconnecting the calls, frustrated he threw his phone away shattering it into his pieces. Frustrated, he closed his eyes as the thoughts came back haunting him taking away his peace for the night. After long hours of fidgeting, sleep finally invaded him.

Precap : Honeymoon.? πŸ˜‰

Guys here I will say one thing. Geet is angry and frustrated but she herself didn't know the reasons but she just burst out. Though she is angry, but at the same time, shouting on him wont go well with her. I know many of you may be thinking Geet is being emotional and should give Maan a piece of mind, but thats just her character.! As for Nisha, you will have to wait a bit more to know about her.! Rohan, we will see him in the coming updates.! Well, the future holds a lot more.! πŸ˜Š 

Will be waiting for your response eagerly.! Hopefully you all liked it 😳

Thanks 😊

Please do hit the like button and I would love to read your comments too 😳

Anu ❀️

PS : Please add " anuluvsmaaneet " for PMs regarding the updates.! 

Link

Thanks πŸ˜Š

PREVIOUS PART
PART 7

NEXT PART
PART 9

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 10 years ago
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
geet shouted on maan for his behaviour towards her
maan feeling guilty
loved the update
precap is really interesting
update soon!!!!!!
Edited by -MSKdeewani- - 10 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was an awesome update..
Loved Geet's outburst...  she is just too confused with the whole thing.. first his ignorance and then his convo with nisha just irked her to no extent.. so unable to understand what her feeling was, she just expressed all of it as anger... 
am anxious for the reason of nisha's behavior to unfold... 
thanks for update.. continue soon