Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
At last the real beast entered into beautys life  the fraud doctor who on his second honey moon saw the beauty and started friendship bond with that family and in that godhbarai when beautys husband died in an accident (where is he) (god only knows) the beauty and his wife admitted to the hospital for deliver he saved only beauty and his son (leaving all the other 3 to die beautys son his wife and what beautys husband making the way clear to him and in the name of sacrifice give his baby to beauty (he deliberately done that otherwise why he tuk his baby to aarus room when he went to give sad news of aarus child demise it is not a sacrificing it is purely his selfishness and later on after 5 yrs comeback to beautys life with a sad face with a longing for son  as he clearly knows that beauty cant live without kid so ultimately trapped beauty into marrying him   this clearly makes the fraud doctor a selfish beast and the audience are not fools so they straight away rejected this story and this sad story ended within two weeks 

2) coming to trps the last time trps released the show was at 0.5 and at that time madhavs death telecasted and after that channel stopped repeat telecast and main sponsor of the show withdrawing their ads this clearly indicates the trps gone down 

3) some ppl started calling this actor is gentleman and gud human being and that actor not i am really confused about this statement  how can u judge a person gentleman or not if u dont know him personally and with the twitter and fb statements can u make out that

4) off late lot of members started personal bashing against me  calling me a gf of rohit khurana and rohits disguise and rohits fake account  it really hurt me a lot but not now and i think to be a girl friend for that talented and versatile actor rk is a great honour and if really rk gives me a his nod to be his fake account or disguise then i will be very happy and start promoting him as i feel he is very bad at promoting himself  that makes him a true gentleman

Edited by princessglory - 18 July 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..pallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "beauty and the real beast" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzygirl

suzygirl

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
ROFL

suzygirl

suzygirl

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
ROFL lol

sureesh

Goldie

sureesh

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
oh god when will this problem end??????the seriial is over but still this issue continuesss

iam sad that the serial has ended but still these woes make me feel worse

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahullsharmarashvin

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
what is ur problem sureesh this article is written before the show ended now coming here and commenting at that time what happened and show ended then what this is the truth and nobody will change 

Edited by princessglory - 22 July 2013 at 4:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

rahullsharma

rahullsharma

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sureesh

oh god when will this problem end??????the seriial is over but still this issue continuesss

agree

rahullsharma

rahullsharma

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sureesh

agree with u

suzygirl

suzygirl

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somyarocks

lol who cares ur bullshit..just shut up and stay away from this forum
lol ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top