Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

[QUOTE=NandiniSh]no one wants any of these ppl as ranveera<font color="#009900"> go promote them elsewhere v</font> j<font color="#ff0000">ust want our bhavesh harshita[</font>/QUOTE]

promotionShockedWackoits called suggestion...@ green where to promote ?
its a veera forum dont expect ppl to promote it madhubala forumSmilebhavesh and harshita are outstanding so the shw would run till the kids grow up.OuchConfused...wooow amen to tht LOL.

have u ever watched this show?
or using only as suggestion platform

yeah they are wonder kids u wud know if u had knowledge of d show
and someone even called veera as meera thats how much they know about the show LOL
btw Veera is 5 yr old even after leap if there is also of max 10 yrs she will be 15
how these 25 yr plus ladies will play veera????

Wink

first know age of characters then plug your favs ROFL

Edited by NandiniSh - 18 August 2013 at 2:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaSinghhalPoojaAmla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "older veera (Page 7)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KavitaSinghhal

Goldie

KavitaSinghhal

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
guys this is veera forum
not EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE

also first get some knowledge of the tracks ongoing
then u will know about who can play Veera and when ROFL

Edited by KavitaSinghhal - 18 August 2013 at 3:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaAmla

PoojaAmla

Goldie

PoojaAmla

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
some of the names suggested have me cracked up they are more suitable as aunt of Veera :P
jiskey bhi favrite ke paas kaam nhi hai ya uska show end honey wala hai wo yaha par uska naam as older veera likhwakar chala jaata hai LOL

Edited by PoojaAmla - 18 August 2013 at 3:17pm

PoojaAmla

Goldie

PoojaAmla

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniSh

[QUOTE=arti07] [QUOTE=NandiniSh]no one wants any of these ppl as ranveera<font color="#009900"> go promote them elsewhere v</font> j<font color="#ff0000">ust want our bhavesh harshita[</font>/QUOTE]

its a veera forum dont expect ppl to promote it madhubala forumSmilebhavesh and harshita are outstanding so the shw would run till the kids grow up.OuchConfused...wooow amen to tht LOL.

Veera employment agency Tongue
bhavesh harshita grow up karey ya na karey
itni mature ladies veera nahi banegi unless ph has lost it LOL

Edited by PoojaAmla - 18 August 2013 at 3:26pm

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arti07

[QUOTE=NandiniSh]no one wants any of these ppl as ranveera<font color="#009900"> go promote them elsewhere v</font> j<font color="#ff0000">ust want our bhavesh harshita[</font>/QUOTE]

have u ever watched this show?
or using only as suggestion platform  do u think the trpConfused of the show is fake one  ? Confused noone really watch the show Ouchppl are suggesting the actors just for the heck of it ?ConfusedLOL

yeah they are wonder kids u wud know if u had knowledge of d show all wonders kids grow up changes are inevitable gal,LOL
and someone even called veera as meera thats how much they know about the show LOL  oh really y to bring the reference here ?
btw Veera is 5 yr old even after leap if there is also of max 10 yrs she will be 15...so the show is gonna take a leap hmmm now would suggest ashnoor to play the role as 15 year old veera 
how these 25 yr plus ladies will play veera???? 

Wink

first know age of characters then plug your favs ROFL man u mean the show would end on veera and ranvi aound 15 and 19ROFL i bet no LOL sorry to brust ur bubbles but show wont end without showing grown up ranvi and veera Embarrassed 

actually would have discussed more but no use u arent getting the point ladyLOL

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoojaAmla

[QUOTE=arti07] [QUOTE=NandiniSh]no one wants any of these ppl as ranveera<font color="#009900"> go promote them elsewhere v</font> j<font color="#ff0000">ust want our bhavesh harshita[</font>/QUOTE]

Veera employment agency Tongue first of all refrain from the personal attacks and names calling gal...noone has really passed any rude comments here so refrain from attacking a personEmbarrassed
bhavesh harshita grow up karey ya na karey
itni mature ladies veera nahi banegi unless ph has lost it LOLhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3671108&PID=89413584&#89413584 kindly look at it  sanoo ki Embarrassed kisi aur ko le le Embarrassedi m not a fan of tht lady read my comment i want fresh face too  so hi five LOL

yaa for ranvi want neil but koi gal nahi hai ji koi aur aa jaayeLOL sky wont fall naa Embarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 19 August 2013 at 12:22am

nneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I am an dedicated Veera viewer..Yes I am ...And believe me a Huge Ratan fan...So coming to some questions for promotion jab o0r else..I barely comment on topics in the forum or participate because I am a part of  most FB groups/Pages  where we discuss Veera almost daily and interact with everyone related to the show ,discuss issues etc,praise, criticism etc... so I really do not have any need  or curiosity to discuss that in forum all over again...
Since the TM genuinely asked for a suggestion..I happily obliged ..WHERE DOES THE QUESTION OF PROMOTION COME HEREConfused...just because one is not regular in a forum and discuss issues in a medium in FB doesn't question his/her knowledge of the story and the show...
I LOVE Bhavesh and HarshitaClapClapClapI think they are AMAZING..BUT THEY CANNOT KEEP RUNNING THE STORY WITH THE KIDS LIKE FOREVER...Every thing should be free flowing..STAGNATION finishes the essence so ...Sticking to the topic I gave my OPINION..that  is why...It's called an OPINION not a fact or absolute truth... THEY DIFFER AND that's what Forums are for ..To discuss Difference of OPINIONS...Smile

Edited by manzilmukul - 19 August 2013 at 12:16am

arti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

well put piu Clap and some ppl think only handful ppl are watching veera trp to bas aiwain hi mil rahi haiSilly and we are some paid employees of so called actor and actress ROFL...
and they are questioning my knowledge on RANVIShocked the same ranvi about whom i discuss in someone else AT LOLWink 

Edited by arti07 - 19 August 2013 at 1:31am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top