See al cn see hw dumb is tej.
I was so hppyyy reg TejAm
bt yh tej uff a big looser yr :( :(
@nadiak14evr: luv ur nme fr rajjo hehehe
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nadiak14ever

First I want Yug not only get caught and admit for wrong doing and jhumri to be punished too even though she did it for money and save her brother and her brother to slap er and make her realize he is ashamed of her for wrong doing and pls bring Karan out of coma , I mean seriously he is the smartest one beside the kids and and tej grow up and get some brain pls ur daughter is smarter than u . Anyways at the end nimrit and Karen to be together and tej to divorce jhumukhala and then marry Amrit . And live in the mantion happpyly and the mil to be ok too .

Who are these jhumri and jhumukhala... 😃 .. Chill...Just kidding... and Yup! Agree with you..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anasuyaji as the trend for daily soap is of always a happy ending so AM too will have same ending..

The evils will pay for their sins and happiness back in the family..

Story of two sisters which started with love leading to hatred..revenge will end with the Amrit..Nimrit best of  sisters..friends forever...

The two sisters will get love back in their life..Amrit with Tej and Nimrit with karan..

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
saveeta24

Anasuyaji as the trend for daily soap is of always a happy ending so AM too will have same ending..

The evils will pay for their sins and happiness back in the family..

Story of two sisters which started with love leading to hatred..revenge will end with the Amrit..Nimrit best of  sisters..friends forever...

The two sisters will get love back in their life..Amrit with Tej and Nimrit with karan..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i agree with you SAVEETA  ,ending of the Amrit Manthan with a happy note as usual  in the  serial.

But what I had in mind different I  want to express it after the viewers opinion

It is like this

Angad/Karan should get back from coma...but his brain is not fully functional...so Nimrit will take care of him...at the same time her
thoughts and memories of Agam will be in her heart always...That make
the story more appealing...Yes she may far go her happiness ...but she will
have mental  satisfaction of taking care of Angad 

Many viewers may not agree with my opinon...😳

Tej and Amrit must unite...

The whole family live happily ever after...

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
since thr truth is out that amrit looklike did this i am pretty sure that both yog and rajjo will be in jail and tej & amrit be married along karan/angad with nimrit be 
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
the final epi should leap into the future ..5 or 10 years

The girls are grown up. Bani and JoJo are working towards their schooling/careers

Karan and Nimrit: personally I think the love is too forced and sudden right now. it would be nice to see them 5 years later..with another child.

Amrit did a lot of bad bad things...personally I dont think she deserves Tej just yet.
Would like to see her volunteering or running an organization with children/battered women...her way of giving back...then Tej tells Amrit how much she has changed and how he would love for her to be his wife..now that the kids are growing up and are heading towards their new life...so he would like to with Amrit..

Yug should be hanged

Amrit look alike..behind bars .who cares really

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
the last epi should be at least 45 minutes to an hr to wrap up the storyline nicely

i find the last epi is always rushed and done very poorly

Also it would be interesting if Nimrit does surrogate pregnancy for Amrit so her and Tej can have a kid
Edited by silvermoonlight - 10 years ago