Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

oOSaraOo

Goldie

oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hi guys.

What u guys expect from lauren? ???

Still there r ppl in this forum say that lauren can do better ofcourse every contestant do better in every act .

But what u guys want actually from lauren to do .. so far she has done everything from hip hop rebotic simi classic emotional contemporary spooky contorted contemporary comedy and last masala senciause dance and still there are ppl who totally underrating her and punit

Let others be as versatile as her then will speak .. and stop the comparison of punit choegraphy and salman ... coze punit is totally different and he brought different concepts each week ..

Now the time has come when everyone should be in terms .. the insecurity and the frustration should go somewhere else .. now either winning jhalak or go to ur home

Wish ur favorites the best .. and stop bringing down others

Peace

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tasmila487narchibaldIshi2012VruShan_SwaRon-PrimaDonna-WisemanShelly1026ArianaGrandeDangerouslySafe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lauren in JDJ" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArianaGrande

IF-Rockerz

ArianaGrande

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I think Lauren is currently the most professional dancer in Jhalak and she has given the best performances this season and even Puneet in terms of choreography.

So I don't keep high expectations as they always go above my expectations and are doing one after the other great performances  in Jhalak.

Thank You
Viegas

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinkti10oOSaraOoShelly1026-PrimaDonna-

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Nobdy is insecure darling.. Specially sd fans have no reason to be insecure about anything...Everybdy likes lauren...she is too good for that stage...but she havnt showed anything exceptional till now..or something which i will remembr even after the show ends...hope this week she will show it..lookng frwrd to her perfrmace.. Wat she have done till now is nothing wow or out of the box in my pov..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShelDev-Anchit-chinkti10babygurl10Shelly1026

Shelly1026

IF-Rockerz

Shelly1026

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Lauren has proven herself as the most versatile contestant of jhalak. Some of the other contestants are also very good and have their own strengths, be it fan power, Bollywood dancing skills, popularity or strong choreos. I think Lauren provides a certain flavor to the show.

I actually have a feeling that she is stopping herself from doing better. Just imagine the chaos that will be caused if an actual dancer wins jhalak this time! WHAT?? Is that possible?? How did that happen??

If this pair gets 30 every week then it'll be labeled that having them in jhalak was unfair. It's like throwing in the face of the other contestants, "Lauren is a dancer and see what she can and you can't do". I'm glad the show is going the way it is so that other contestants can shine also!

All that being said, Lauren will probably not win jhalak. Can you imagine if someone who get 30 every week does not win jhalak? Lauren is an international star and if US sees that (someone who gets the highest scores but does not win) how would the Indian voters look?? Think about it...

[:o]

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shenaz-narchibaldchinkti10oOSaraOoVruShan_SwaRonWiseman-PrimaDonna--Pj-DangerouslySafe-Dhoop-

oOSaraOo

Goldie

oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

I think Lauren is currently the most professionaldancer in Jhalak and she has given the best performances this season and even Puneet in terms of choreography.

So I don't keep high expectations as they always go above my expectations and are doing one after the other great performances in Jhalak.

Thank You
Viegas

Thank u .. everyone in jhalak working hard and to be above excellent .. all the celeb including the one I dont like ... they r doing their best .. appreciate that and move on

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shenaz-narchibaldchinkti10Shelly1026WisemanAnoshka-the-Gem-PrimaDonna-DangerouslySafe

oOSaraOo

Goldie

oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Yes we will judge them will say wat we feel .. but that doesn't mean to bring down others efforts and hard work ..

the wow factors always there in lauren's act and she mesmerizing every week .. she is class in her own

Not coze im behind the keyboard that means I have the right to say anything .. ur manners and behavior and self respect is more important than a thread or forum

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldWisemanShelly1026-PrimaDonna-DangerouslySafe

drashtimeetu

IF-Dazzler

drashtimeetu

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
everyday is working hard

sometime people likes one performance or not
its there choice

and we are not comparing punit wwith salman
both are strong choreographers
and their is no comparsion between punit and salman

rest upto people thinking
v cant change who compares

Edited by drashtimeetu - 18 July 2013 at 1:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinkti10oOSaraOoShelly1026DangerouslySafe

oOSaraOo

Goldie

oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Nobdy is insecure darling.. Specially sd fans have no reason to be insecure about anything...Everybdy likes lauren...she is too good for that stage...but she havnt showed anything exceptional till now..or something which i will remembr even after the show ends...hope this week she will show it..lookng frwrd to her perfrmace.. Wat she have done till now is nothing wow or out of the box in my pov..

Darling .. in jdj stage only lauren and shaan so far showed the wow factor and one act of dd wich I liked was the aeirl act

But lauren has almost 4 act will be remembered for sure the simi classic the spooky act the father's act and Charlie's for sure .. and yet to come im hoping for the best

How could u say she hasn't done anything exceptional .. she is almost perfect in every act ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

narchibaldchinkti10VruShan_SwaRonShelly1026Wiseman-PrimaDonna-DangerouslySafe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.