Music Corner

Favourites

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hi guys, this is my first post here in the Music Corner and my name is Nikki and I can't live without listening to music :P (i'm actually listening to music to music right now, Glad You Came - The Wanted to be exact :P)
Some of you might have guessed I'm going to be talking about favourites and I've got a few questions, :-)

English songs:-
  • Favourite genre
  • Favourite singer (male)
  • Favourite singer (female)
  • Favourite band (girl/boy)
  • Favourite album
  • Favourite all time song
  • Favourite song in the charts
  • Favourite POP song
  • Favourite R&B/Soul song
  • Favourite Rock song
  • Favourite country song
  • Favourite acoustic song
  • Favourite cover

Indian songs:-
  • Favourite all time song
  • Favourite new song (2013)
  • Favourite Music Director
  • Favourite singer (male)
  • Favourite singer (female)
  • Favourite lyrics
  • Favourite cover
  • Favourite album
I'm not going to be that mean and tell you that you can only write one answer to each one but don't write a list of 100 in each semi category. Also this is just something so I and others can get to know other people's taste in music but not to start arguments so please if you have nothing good to say just don't say anything. I really don't want arguments to start especially between fan bases 'cough' 1D and TW 'cough' so yeah enjoy answering these questions

Thanks for wasting your time reading the post
Nikki <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourites" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshalicious

IF-Dazzler

Arshalicious

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Nice post Thumbs Up

• Favourite genre: Rock/Love songs
  • Favourite singer (male) Enrique Iglesias, Bruno Mars
  • Favourite singer (female) Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, JLo
  • Favourite band (girl/boy) LMFAO
  • Favourite album : Nothing specific
  • Favourite all time song A Thousand Years, Party Rock Anthem, Sexy and I Know It, On the Floor, Love the Way You Lie, The Perfect Scene, Never Let Me Go, You Belong With Me, Low,  I'll Be There For You (F.R.I.E.N.D.S), One Heart Missing, Sk8r Boi etc etc
  • Favourite POP song
  • Favourite Rock song
  • Favourite country song
  • Favourite cover

• Favourite all time song: Khuda Jaane, Jee Le Zara, Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai, Tujhko Jo Paya, Suno Na, Tum Ho Toh, Tu Aashiqui Hai etc etc 
  • Favourite new song (2013): Dilliwali Girlfriend, Balam Pichkari, Tum Hi Ho, Sun Raha Hai, Badtameez Dil etc etc 
  • Favourite Music Director: Vishal-Shekhar 
  • Favourite singer (male): Shaan, Shankar Mahadevan
  • Favourite singer (female): Shreya Ghoshal, Neeti Mohan, Shalmali Kholgade
  • Favourite lyrics: Manjha, Tum Hi Ho, Jee Le Zara
  • Favourite cover
  • Favourite album: Bhool Ja, Emptiness

Edited by Arshalicious - 29 July 2013 at 7:33am

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshalicious

Nice post Thumbs Up
thanks

• Favourite genre: Rock/Love songs I like rock but not not really heavy metal mostly alternative :P
  • Favourite singer (male) Enrique Iglesias, Bruno Mars Love both but i badly have a soft side towards Bruno Mars :P he's just too good
  • Favourite singer (female) Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, JLo not really a massive Avril Lavigne fan but i like some of her songs, but I love JLo's voice
  • Favourite band (girl/boy) LMFAO love them, you can never get tired of them
  • Favourite album : Nothing specific
  • Favourite all time song A Thousand Years, Party Rock Anthem I'm actually listening to this song right now :D, Sexy and I Know It, On the Floor, Love the Way You Lie, The Perfect Scene, Never Let Me Go, You Belong With Me, Low,  I'll Be There For You (F.R.I.E.N.D.S) eeks i love this, I've not watched F.R.i.E.N.D.S in ages I think i should get my DVD collection out :P, One Heart Missing, Sk8r Boi etc etc I love most of these songs
  • Favourite POP song
  • Favourite Rock song
  • Favourite country song
  • Favourite cover

• Favourite all time song: Khuda Jaane, Jee Le Zara, Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai, Tujhko Jo Paya, Suno Na, Tum Ho Toh, Tu Aashiqui Hai etc etc OMG i love them songs
  • Favourite new song (2013): Dilliwali Girlfriend, Balam Pichkari, Tum Hi Ho, Sun Raha Hai, Badtameez Dil etc etc these songs will probably go down in history espeially Badtameez Dill and Tum Hi Ho and Sunn Raha Hai
  • Favourite Music Director: Vishal-Shekhar love their music
  • Favourite singer (male): Shaan, Shankar Mahadevan they have beautiful voices for me especially Shankar Mahadevan
  • Favourite singer (female): Shreya Ghoshal, Neeti Mohan, Shalmali Kholgade love their voices, their all so versatile
  • Favourite lyrics: Manjha, Tum Hi Ho, Jee Le Zara nice choices, i especially like the lyrics of Jee Le Zara
  • Favourite cover
  • Favourite album: Bhool Ja, Emptiness never heard of them, will definitely listen to them soon :P

it was nice to know what you like and everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshalicious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top