Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Jaanu...you nailed it and so did Gautam and Jenny..What brilliant portrayal of the reunion...the Face to face was so brilliantly done...The realization, the happiness, the shock, the pain, and then the apology...the stages and the emotions...perfect ...!!!
khanrocks thumbnail
their eyes expressed pain
dazzzling thumbnail
Hey buddy remember me😊
I knew today forum would be flooded with posts. At last the much awaited meeting happened n i logged in to see yours firsy - jab they met...
Jab they met, it felt like they were stuck by lightening and i felt like i felt it too.
Jab they met, Saras' eyes cried blood tears - my kumud is someone else's wife and kumud' s eyes went dried and dead - my saras is in front of me and i must pretend not to know him.
Life is so unfair. Destiny is so cruel. My SaMud do not deserve this.
 SLB you are so sadistic. You did what you wanted to do - separate my SaMud but you also promised to make them one. I am waiting. I will cry with them, ;augh with them if they ever will in the coming episode and i will wait like them for a new turn of events which will unite them.
I am as emotional as you today buddy.
Love you for this post especially your take about VC.

P.S:
I am late with ur stories, Will catch up nowπŸ˜›
Take care

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ dazz
Of course i remember u n miss ur posts dear!!
We all felt it today and were blown away by our leads' acting!!
Tomoro gonna b one exciting Friday and may b a conversation between SaMud too.πŸ˜›
I so want to see these two together n how they manage to keep the distance between them.
ShanUlas thumbnail
today it was all for Gautam...all I know is Gautam should get next best actor ITA award ...though i know awars are set ...but Gautam deserves awards for his acting ...he is superb...

today..he showed so many emotions all at once

this happened once before when saras won that hankerchief game with kumud and then he was happy and suddenly sad...he change of emotions so automatic...i love the way he modulates...

...somebody give him Oscar please

Omi ...U caught what nobody did ...yes Prammy is planning to kill his wife Kummu ...as now his able wife is a big thorn in his bed where he made rangraliya with his chikni chameli ...Kalika

Get on work Saras ..ur Kummu needs a bodyguard nd u r their as always...now tell who is real pati Saras or Prammy
Edited by shana0127 - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
@ Shana

Well I always liked Saras for obvious reason n GR was doing a fab job. I loved him in that river trying to get the kite. It was just too good. I loved him there too where we switched the emotions effortlessly n today he was just awesome.
He shud get the award. His haq all the way!! Jen has a very strong partner in emotional scenes. There will b surely fireworks as from nex week.
Oh I immediately understood that Pramad must b behind this! God he looks at Kumud with hate n disgust. He has his shameless kaamwalibai under his skin n can't let her go n with Kumud around, he can't have her in his bed!!
He will not stop here. He will humiliate, insult n may be even beat her if she keeps hindering his "ayaashi".
I just hope that Saras saves her n takes her with him before he destroys her completely. This man is capable of the worst n his eyes n that sick laugh reflect it!!
khanrocks thumbnail
gr totally owned it that sorry scene 
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Jaanu...you nailed it and so did Gautam and Jenny..What brilliant portrayal of the reunion...the Face to face was so brilliantly done...The realization, the happiness, the shock, the pain, and then the apology...the stages and the emotions...perfect ...!!!

Aww Srush I missed ur post!! Sorry!! 😳
Thank u!!
Oh yes it was a perfect Milan n their emotional upheaval was do well captured.
Today it proved once again that SC is a class apart n our leads r just mind blowing n deserve all the applause n awards to come!!
kaadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Thank u.
I knew that meeting wud b something that shud blow us away but it touched my heart much more than I expected thanks to GR who a face n eyes who can emote so much.
Today I freaked out seeing that Pramad coming to Kumud and grabbing her!! I was like - oh no don't tell me he'll exert his "pati" rights on her now n will manhandle her!! N I was holding my breath praying that he won't touch her!! Stupid of me but I felt this way n when he said that he was not interested, I was relieved!!
The precap is indicating that he has planned to kill her but why fear when Saras is here!!
Pramad I guess will go from bad to worst with each passing epi n I am fearing for Kumud! The man is sick n can b violent too.
As for VC though he is a good human being,has disappointed big time as a father with the way he has handled his daughter's wedding fiasco!! Soon he'll learn about Pramad n he'll b devastated. I hope he keeps his daughter's welfare in mind first this time!!

It is not you alone, same here. I was relieved that someone didn't find Kumud interesting. Pramad might be upto his cheap tricks to get his way but you are right why fear when Saras is there but with Saras saving her he becomes Pramad's enemy as well. So it would be interesting to see what his future would be.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
@ kaadal
Well I guess to each one's taste n I am relieved that Pramad finds Kumud "pheeka" in front of his kalika!!
Thank god.
This is inevitable that Saras too wud b an eyesore for him in his house. Everybody wud love that stranger who wud become an integral part of his family. I won't b surprise if he is the one together with kalika to dig his past n find the truth abt SaMud