DIE kumud DIE - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

@ Toni
Relax my girl.
Of course Kumud was wrong. She always makes wrong decisions when she is angry just like Saras. Both r the same- emotional, impulsive n temperamental ppl.
Yes it hurts to see Saras like this n I know how gussa u r but leaving our love n bias aside wat did u dxpect from Kumud when that Pramad touched her?? She married him right?? To start a Ned beginning right? Then on wat ground will she stop him from coming close to her?
Yes of course we, like Saras will feel our blood boiling. N believe I do wanted to break his arm!!

As for the mandir scene, well both were shocked n Saras for a second forgot that his Kumud was no longer his n then reality struck him!!
When he went away n looked at her from a distance, wat to expect from Kumud? That she goes to him n talks to him?? Well she cudnt really!!
Her heart was going thru the same pain that he was going thru but yes she was bounded by her new relationship that unfortunately has changed everything in their life!! Her one hasty decision encouraged by her parents has ruined hers n Saras' life!!

I can only cry with them as I did!! Call me emotional fool or watever but I just cudnt curse anyone!!
😭

i m biased yeah u know the  reason ''I LOVE SARAS '' I cant see him like this ..why kumud cant think like me why cant she be biased 😭😭😭 ..why she did not tell her dad i love that dude and he has every right on earth to break me ..

she is stubborn ok they why cant she be like ...find that dude and teach him what the hell is  love and trust ..she knew everything na  ..

my excuse and point he was and is like this cox almost 30 years of trust issue and fear of love does not go away in  1 month ..( the time he spend with kumii)

kya seekhs uski family se oh  ... VC gave up everything but never asked for anything from anyone ..

u want to see love okey u will  see when saras wont even think about anyone .thats called love ..and parmmy touching her ...u know what i feel i feel like someone is  touching saras's  heart and that hand is dirty  .

i was here in a real world and felt like taking a shower  .. i m talking all rubbish  .. but the point is i blame her and har baar saras royee ga i will wish her death  ..

Originally posted by OmaRamdass

Saras put her in this situation they are in- he tried to reach her in time but couldn't
So both have to suffer

and toni will bash kumi everytime something like this will happen😊
..oye toni thand rakh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i agree yaar  waise toh kumud khub ganga - jamuna bhati hai. totall trp type..n c when saras came face 2 face  n she  just standng ...no tears😭.kaha gaye woh aansu...meri aankh se toh bharr >2 ke nikale ...but god knws why kumud ko kya hua.??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•lagta tubelight hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...oye aisa mat bol kumud ko...πŸ˜ƒ ..blast d cv's n directors...ghade  bech ke sor rahe the...😑😑😑

so kumud maharaani ka pyaar ek phone call se KHATAMMM

bade bade bhashan karti thi pyaar ye wo

kaha gaya sab gutter me πŸ‘

Soch wahi Rishta yaha wah re kumud wahπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Kumud does not deserved to be blamed
U r words making me think like in olden era they use to blame girl
For every thing
Not a good thiking dear change the way u think
It's ridiculous to absolve Saras of all blame and curse Kumud to die a lone death. In all of this the blame lies between both, possibly more with Saras.
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

To
prammy's mother in law

dear ,
shana sundari (like gun sundari) ...i agree with ur point that saying ''sorry '' is not everything .what about the fact that she (ur badtaeezz ladki) never trusted my saras.what about the  fact that she still does not care about him ...

my saras was upset and did one mistake but that was not closing all the door decision ..but ur daughter was like i cant wait to do stuff🀒 .i personally dislike her and kinda disgusted ..dont care if she did not say sorry today ..her mistake cant be justify with sorry ..she needs to burn is hell and die like the way that writer said ..or think of ..

i know u love her and saras but baccha think about which one took the most horrible decision ..who started does not matter anyone ..who made all of us cry khoon ki assu that matters ..

all i wish SLB acts like the stubborn kid and never give the happy ending ..and y prammys mother in low ''kuch toh sekhaya  hota apne beti koo .. 

from

toni rode vyas
saras ki real biwi 
who can read his eyes for real  not like  faku lover kumi
😊

ooo teri

Dear  Prithviwasi

Kumud ko kabhi bhi upar bhej do

from
Hell ka King yamraj 😈
Originally posted by sraskumud

..oye toni thand rakh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i agree yaar  waise toh kumud khub ganga - jamuna bhati hai. totall trp type..n c when saras came face 2 face  n she  just standng ...no tears😭.kaha gaye woh aansu...meri aankh se toh bharr >2 ke nikale ...but god knws why kumud ko kya hua.??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•lagta tubelight hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...oye aisa mat bol kumud ko...πŸ˜ƒ ..blast d cv's n directors...ghade  bech ke sor rahe the...😑😑😑

exactly right ...
she does not care !!! she moved on ...wow ak phone call and main chali  raam log ..
tod ford na  karoo toh meri  gussa kaan nahi hota yaar ... i wish main uski saar phoor pati like saras ki phodi umesh ne  πŸ€”

Originally posted by lakhy

Saras...baby πŸ˜­

The shock and pain in his eyes seeing kumud and donno whether to be happy to cry or be angry, too many questions in his eyes, pleading apology through his eyes, the moment he sees her sindhoor and mangalsutra...😲

Bas...I was just watching Gautam and Gautam only...ne nailed it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wanted to go and hug saras...saying...its ok bacha..😭

Kumud...no comments...she invited this trouble for herself..

I am angry only on SLB (Sadistic Lover Boy πŸ˜‘) for making us go through this...

lee i hate the when u do what with me  ..diplomatic ans πŸ˜• maine tumse  har baar apne dil ki baat boltee hoon bina soche ki log kya sochaga  and tum ho ki πŸ˜”

what do u mean no comment  .. i want comment on kumud  bas  😑😭

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

ooo teri

Dear  Prithviwasi

Kumud ko kabhi bhi upar bhej do

from
Hell ka King yamraj 😈

saadar oh toh apki kaam hai na  ... use le jaoo

maine  2 take ka  prasaad chara rahi hoon for that  2 take ka  londi 🀣