Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam's connection with Dil,Dosti and Dance

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ
This is a combined post by Diya and Me,regarding Swayam's relation with the three aspects of the show,i.e Dil,Dosti and Dance, and it also contains a message to CVS as to how we would like to see building of Swayam's character😊
This is entirely a Swayam post, so Swayam dislikers can surely skip this one:)

Vrushika being sick has quite shaken up the swaron fandom and the current tracks left to be desired. So ,to  make the remaining vrushika less days easier, we would like Swayam's character in the show to be focused on.If he is sidelined, then we have no reason to watch!!CVS i Know its most of the times Swaron, but this is also a fact that Swayam and Sharon are two different individuals too!!As in the absence os Sharon we would like to see the Individual side of Swayam being given some importance!!Swayam character was very unique,mainly for the reason that Swayam had this quality of independent thinking. Which absolutely is being neglected in recent times!!So we would like to see some progress in swayam's character through such scenes in which his individual persona is clearly visible even in the absence of sharon!!
Now coming to the relation of Swayam with 3 aspects of the show(Dil,Dosti and Dance) what we  wish so see is as follows

Swayam in dil

How is swayam character going to shape up in sharon's absence?is our main concern. The last time,Sharon was absent,they weren't as in love as they are today.As it is already shown that Swaron are madly in love with each other, this love should not be limited to their presence only!even in the absence of one another,there should be same intensity involved!!Sheer presence only,cannot be love, even in the absence of one another there should be same yearn for love(i know its just matter of 10 days but still).As in this case it is not possible to see the passion for love from Sharon's side,but we definitely want to see the swayam's side:)The absence of sharon  should make swayam more restless and dejected at not being able to see her . He should not in any case ,lose his majnuness. We believe his concern for Sharon should be highly highlighted during this period .We want to see Swayam open up for himself regarding his displeasure in not meeting his lady love.

Swayam in dosti

There was a time where the bromance in the show was something we used to look forward to,but that sadly is no longer the case.The jokes have taken a worst turn,and only one friendship bond is being focused on ,Reyam. In the beginning ,this bond was nice enough but the overload of it,has made this bond unpalatable. Mainly,because in their every scene , swayam is made to look up at Rey as some sort of hero. Begging on the knees,massaging,bandaging foot,we've quite seen it all.By doing all these, not only Swayam's individuality is lost but also the interest with which we used to watch ReYam scenes has come down to a great extent,I hope CVS do look into this matter.CVS making swayam doing all such below standard stuff is a BIG NO!!Apart from ReYam there are many other beautiful friendship bonds that can be focused upon.Nil-Swayam bond,which always is pleasant to look at,maybe because of the bond Shancedon share an amazing bond offscreen.Bharat-swayam bond too is one which is always heartwarming to watch.It brings back the old days .they had always been close then,swayam and bharat in the garage talking about their lives. Swayam and Amar ,Amar has so much more potential,using him just for the totla jokes is dissapointing.Writing this made me realize that it's not just the leads characterization that has been messed up with but also the other characters of the show!!.The boys have been reduced to making lame jokes and reflections. 

Swayam in dance
I don't think I can stress enough on this point . Shantanu ,without doubt , is the best male dancer on the show ( Vrushika being the best female one πŸ˜›). This, undeniably , is the best time to show his solo dance. We hardly have had any of him .As this is the right time for Swayam to open-up,there can be no other better way than dancing his heart out!!As there has  already been countless of well made post requesting a solo already , we won't elaborate more on it.If he can't be given an elaborate solo dance, the showing him doing routine practice  steps would be nice enough too.

There are countless of ways  to show swayam during this Vrushika-less period . We do miss our sharon and SwaRon but the show would still be reasonably watchable if it  falls back on the dance and dosti  aspect.There is absolutely no reason for Swayam to be ignored.Hope Swayam gets all his due:) 

P.S  This was a post mainly done by Diya and i gave in few points...As we said earlier that we are new to this post making business kindly ignore the mistakes:)
Edited by --Anushka-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
fab post both of you!!
just said every thing...yaar kkuch humare bolne ke liye bhi bacha do🀣
p.s apna font todha badha kar dena plzπŸ˜ƒ
cscs thumbnail
res
unres

gr8 post guysπŸ‘..
swayam is one of d best creations in indian television..his connection wid dil dosti dance is inseperable..
u said it all in ur post..
just wanna add..whenever i watch swayam on screen..only 1 word cms in my mind..kaash..kaash swayam like guys existed in real life..
Edited by cscs - 10 years ago
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post dear... πŸ˜ƒ
agree with Rachel..u hav describe everything perfectly... πŸ˜ƒ
perfect combination of Swayam and Dil Dosti Dance... πŸ˜‰

wen it somes to Dil evn i wnt to see Swayam concern and love for Sharon...totally in his majnu style.. πŸ˜³

Dosti we wnt to see swayam bond with every member out der...it may b nil..bharta o amar...o anyone eles...and it should not b only Rey...
and i dont mind Reyam  bond...but not in form of Swayam considering him as hero..and asking advice frm him all d tym...itz really irritating at a tymes..

wen it comes to dance...we all knw Swayam is awesome dance...so wel like every other swaron fan.. would love to see solo by swayam..it would b treat to watch... πŸ˜³
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww wonderful post dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it.😳😳
Swayam's has the most strongest connection with all three aspects.πŸ‘πŸΌ
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post!!Absolutely agreed with you!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ.Would love to see swayam's character build up like this.As for Reyam i love watching them anyways but everyone's opinions differ.😳😳 But i really hope cv's read this post.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€—
nice post my both sweeties...
n yup its true swayam has connection with 3 of thm...
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post
totally out of this world
well i cant write anything else
it was simply fabulous...
πŸ‘πŸΌ
dhasu..
loved it
amazing guys
kudos to you πŸ‘πŸ‘
love swayam
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
itni badi..!
am lazy to read it now..!!
so..

RES...  pakka naale comment maadthini(eng: paka tomo i'll comment)πŸ˜‰

see am commenting now...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmmm you gals both said it all...!!!!
this was a very beautiful post, dint knew my trin trin would write such things πŸ˜†
yeah the Swayam as in three categories has to be improvised a lot atleast to get him back of how he was...! specially the dosti part...Cant see him acting one dumb brainless person...!!
dance, i always luk forward for this from him...his bestest part..the show's bestest part...!!!!
as far as dil, i want our old majnu in him back...!!!!

over n all just hope to see a betterment in showcasing of his character...!!😳😳 
Edited by rashmi24sya - 10 years ago
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rashmi24sya

itni badi..!

am lazy to read it now..!!
so..

RES... pakka naale comment maadthini(eng: paka tomo i'll comment)πŸ˜‰

Unres madilla andhre vade thinthya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kidding πŸ˜†