News-- News - Varun Badola will be back @star plus - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ronshaan

hope so too payal and hahahaha good idea but I would like to see him as him and not as a lady 

Ronit mere jaan you misunderstood me.πŸ˜ƒ

The artical says that Varun is not the main lead and my point is he cannot be the main lead as the main lead of the show is a female character. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I definately do not want want see Varun playing a female character!!!!!!!! 

πŸ˜‰more updates (I guess they do not know he is now shown in Big fame starπŸ˜†)

24 Frames is all ready to launch a new show and we hear that the hunk actor Varun Badola will play the role of a cop in the same. The thriller serial will air on Star Plus and will mark the comeback of Varun, last seen in the serial Phir Subah Hogi that aired on Zee TV. It is expected to be based on lines of the American soap 'Missing' and Varun will be a leading character. 
http://news.urlremoved/indiatv/75352-24-frames-set-to-launch-new-serial-on-star-plus.html

Varun Badola in 24 Frames' next

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-07-18/tv/40656695_1_nandita-mehra-24-frames-chhal-sheh-aur-maat

Actor Varun Badola, who was last seen in Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi, has been singed on by 24 Frames for their next high society thriller which will launch on Star Plus soon.

He will play a pivotal role in it. The show, we hear, is an adaptation of popular American show Missing. For those uninitiated, Missing revolved around Rebecca "Becca" Winstone, a widow and retired CIA agent with an 18-year-old son, Michael.

Becca travels to Rome to track her son down, who bags a summer architecture program in Rome. But she finds herself in the middle of an international conspiracy involving the CIA and an Interpol agent who was once her lover.

Informs a source associated with the show, "The show will go on floors starting July 20. The production house has acquired rights to the show. It will be a bold show and will mostly get a late night slot."

24 Frames, a co-production between Nandita Mehra and Bhairavi Raichura, has earlier produced Chhal --- Sheh Aur Maat.

24 frames i guess its not the next show name - i guess its the production house name -- ill keep u updated
Originally posted by ronshaan

πŸ˜‰more updates (I guess they do not know he is now shown in Big fame starπŸ˜†)

24 Frames is all ready to launch a new show and we hear that the hunk actor Varun Badola will play the role of a cop in the same. The thriller serial will air on Star Plus and will mark the comeback of Varun, last seen in the serial Phir Subah Hogi that aired on Zee TV. It is expected to be based on lines of the American soap 'Missing' and Varun will be a leading character. 
http://news.urlremoved/indiatv/75352-24-frames-set-to-launch-new-serial-on-star-plus.html

Is the title "Hunk" from Bog Fame star!!!!!
😊 Thank you Ronit for sharing this information.
Hope everything goes well and Star Plus give their
approval for the show. πŸ‘Edited by Sandy66 - 10 years ago
yeah ... can't wait for the show ...