~*Sushant's Bollywood Journey *~#13 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

well i dont think it is negative 2 crore isnt so less na it is ayush jis ke baare main negative hai and yrf does seem impressed by ssr db is confident and adi said pari it was best audition so they will naturally pitch him over others na plus ayush loses either ways

Agree that 2 Cr is not less and a good price. The article seemed to suggest that they chose SSR only because he was the cheapest 
I dont really have a problem with fairness creams (except the Fair and Lovely ones where they show girl gets a job after using the cream) but I do find the men fairness cream ads very funny. 'Mardon wali fairness cream' and all that 😆 I was laughing yesterday when I read that Sushant would be endorsing one. I had even thought of his dialogues in it,.. 'It was my dream  since class 4th to become fair..' 😆

But wow, I am so pleasantly shocked to read that he got paid 2 crores for it!! And that too inspite of being just one film old! And yet they called it 'only'. :O Wahhh! Jiyo Sushant! :D

The second news doesn't seem true to me, Ankita must have already seen the teasers and trailers.. it is known since long that he has a kiss with both the girls in the film. And why did they only write Parineeti, not Vaani? Hmmm.. I don't know but I felt the article was written to bring attention of the readers to the kiss.. as in popularise it rather than to talk abt Ankita Sushant. PR for the movie by YRF.. hehe.
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I dont really have a problem with fairness creams (except the Fair and Lovely ones where they show girl gets a job after using the cream) but I do find the men fairness cream ads very funny. 'Mardon wali fairness cream' and all that 😆 I was laughing yesterday when I read that Sushant would be endorsing one. I had even thought of his dialogues in it,.. 'It was my dream  since class 4th to become fair..' 😆

But wow, I am so pleasantly shocked to read that he got paid 2 crores for it!! And that too inspite of being just one film old! And yet they called it 'only'. :O Wahhh! Jiyo Sushant! :D

The second news doesn't seem true to me, Ankita must have already seen the teasers and trailers.. it is known since long that he has a kiss with both the girls in the film. And why did they only write Parineeti, not Vaani? Hmmm.. I don't know but I felt the article was written to bring attention of the readers to the kiss.. as in popularise it rather than to talk abt Ankita Sushant. PR for the movie by YRF.. hehe.
if he repeat this dialogue i will be like🥱 he need to change his dialogue enough of his 4 standard stories first crush 4 std dreamt of mads 4 std yrf film 4 std😆

Hmm if i am not wrong the highest any brand pay is khans in range of 20-25 crs but even ranbir gets close to 5-6 crore max so how is it less if ssr get 2 crore and a second endrosement in a year i for once thought it was ayush's pr on how he should have got brand even sid-yami cornetto commercial their was an article on how ayush was supposed to do but couldnt because of date problems😆
Originally posted by sushantfan

Thanks Sneha for sharing😊
looking forward to know more abt the advertisement😳
^^Yeah newbies are paid less.. I read an article in BW forum in April.. in that it was mentioned about the rates of the actors for ads, the newcomers (parineeti, varun, sid, ayushman) were all in the range of 50-70lakh.Anushka, Sonakshi were the one getting 1-3 crores.

That is why I was surprised that SSR got paid 2 crores for his second ad. Jo bhi hai accha hai! :D
Originally posted by nikitagmc

^^Yeah newbies are paid less.. I read an article in BW forum in April.. in that it was mentioned about the rates of the actors for ads, the newcomers (parineeti, varun, sid, ayushman) were all in the range of 50-70lakh.Anushka, Sonakshi were the one getting 1-3 crores.

That is why I was surprised that SSR got paid 2 crores for his second ad. Jo bhi hai accha hai! :D
exactly arey even ranbir only recently get paid 10 and if not wrong sonakshi get only 1 and anu after too many years get 2 crores and one brand dropped her (nivea) and took pari when she demanded more so i was like how is ayush getting more he was rumored to have asked 1 crore for rohan sippi movie as well ðŸ˜†
Congrats everyone on new thread...🥳
thanks u so much Tanmi 😊
Apparently ssr  add  of iffa is out as well Ashu's friend told her Edited by crazyRajputfan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Apparently ssr add is out as well Ashu's friend told her

WHATTT😲
when & which brand?????
yeh kya hume toh kuch pata hi nahi hai we were expecting that ad will come on air soon aur yahan toh yeh pehle hi aagayi😕Edited by Sushant_Salman_ - 10 years ago

😡 lol 😃 Rubbish news
What's Sushant Singh Rajput Hiding From Ankita Lokhande?

Posted by: PuriPublished: Friday, July 19, 2013, 11:39 [IST]
Sushant Singh Rajput, who won millions of hearts with his very first movieKai Po Che, is very nervous these days. The actor did a kissing scene with Parineeti Chopra in the movieShuddh Desi Romance, without asking his girlfriend Ankita Lokhande.
Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhandemet on the sets of Ekta Kapoor's serialPavitra Rishta. The two got close during the shooting of the serial and started dating eachother. According to recent reports, Sushant did not tell Ankita anything about his on-screen kiss with Parineeti Chopra.
Talking about Sushant Singh Rajputand Ankita Lokhande, a source told a leading daily, "It's Sushant's second film and his first on-screen kiss. But unfortunately for him, he had not informed Ankita about it. The trailers have gone on air and he fears his girlfriend will come to know about it now."

Well, trust is the most important thing in a relation! What say Ankita?

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/gupshup/2013/sushant-singh-rajput-hiding-kiss-ankita-lokhande-114941.htmlEdited by fenil.002 - 10 years ago