Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
So after plenty of tracks including the recent horror series ones, there's a latest flick, Memory loss.

KD's going to lose his complete memory as per the precap. Well, it can be a plan too. Actually the precap reminded me of how RR pretended memory loss as RB. Nobody knows what's up with KD!

Do you think this track will make any difference? Nowadays many are complaining about Adaalat getting boring and I'm no exception this time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshikatiger

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memory loss, your take!" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
It is quite annoying Shruti. I feel that it might be a plan, but still I'm starting to get bored of this track again. I might just end up leaving Adaalat again if this continues.

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hmm...Is khauff ki adaalat over? o.O

And...memory loss track...maybe KD Pathak's duplicate...or...KD is pretending that he has kost his memory! :P

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MriduB

Hmm...Is khauff ki adaalat over? o.O

Well given the promo it does look like it's over.

MriduB

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">It is quite annoying Shruti. I feel that it might be a plan, but still I'm starting to get bored of this track again. I might just end up leaving Adaalat again if this continues.</font>

They seem to be inspired by Abhijeet. ROFL

Still...I enjoy watching Adalat, especially when Jaiswal is the prosecutor.

It has been a long time dream of mine to write a perfect crossover story...giving equal footage to CID team and Adalat team. A proper investigative story sans OTT drama. Abhijeet in Jail is one of my all time favs. I loved to see AS and RR together, but the rest of the team was out of pic. The other crossover - Chitroley phasao was a fiasco.

Shreya,... can you write a story?

Edited by visrom - 18 July 2013 at 9:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">It is quite annoying Shruti. I feel that it might be a plan, but still I'm starting to get bored of this track again. I might just end up leaving Adaalat again if this continues.</font>

It has been a long time dream of mine to write a perfect crossover story...giving equal footage to CID team and Adalat team. A proper investigative story sans OTT drama. Abhijeet in Jail is one of my all time favs. I loved to see AS and RR together, but the rest of the team was out of pic. The other crossover - Chitroley phasao was a fiasco.

Why is everyone inspired from CID? ROFL

Ah Jaiswal is my favouritest prosecutor. I love laughing at his comments. "10 minute main case solve kar doonga."  ROFL

Yep I can write a story. I've been planning one for so long, but never got a good idea. But I think over the past few days I've thought of something very interesting. Wink

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Great! So write a CID vs Adaalat story where both parties are right from their perspective. cut out unwanted characters...no Chitroley..just focus on Trio and KD...Tongue

KhotaSikaShreya

monishasri

Goldie

monishasri

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by visrom

Why is everyone inspired from CID? ROFL

Ah Jaiswal is my favouritest prosecutor. I love laughing at his comments. "10 minute main case solve kar doonga."  ROFL

Yep I can write a story. I've been planning one for so long, but never got a good idea. But I think over the past few days I've thought of something very interesting. Wink

shreya after finishing story pls tell to us ok?Smile

KhotaSikaShreya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.