Random thoughts.

kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Was Dilshad's 10 day challenge right or wrong?

Even during the time Dilshad made that challenge, there was a nagging doubt in my mind whether what she did was really correct or not. but then under the circumstances she was perhaps justified in doing so. But now after everything that has happened since then, i am once again feeling that Dilshad should not have fallen under emotional pressure and made that decision that day. After all it was about her son's whole life and the decision to get him  married should not have been made so abruptly just because Shirin her sauten cursed her children.

Dilshad has always lived life with dignity and pride and raised her children well... So she should have had more faith in herself and the ability of her children.. she has never done any wrong to them so she should have had more faith in Allah that he will not let her children suffer as Shirin cursed and she should have walked out from there with dignity without making that vow to get Asad married in 10 days just to show them.

Agree Dilshad had some inkling that Asad loved Zoya even at that time and her hunch was proved right later so the marriage ultimately wasn't a forced one and Asad was happy with it. but what i am trying to say is that your children's marriage or any other important decision regarding their life should not be made under emotional pressure and fear because of something somebody said.. If somebody cursed you (as Shirin did), Karma will make them suffer and not you.

So i feel Dilshad's challenge on that day was not an entirely correct thing hence the marriage didn't happen during the 10 day time frame.

Shirin's curse will it come true?

Shirin cursed that Dilshad's children will never be happy. Today it is proving to be right.. Asad is a completely broken man and if he marries Tanveer he will be sad for the rest of his life.

A lot of people believes in bad -dua and curses... But does it really come true.. I believe it comes true, if you don't have faith in yourself.. If you yourself believes that things will become wrong in your life, it will. and here first of all Dilshad didn't have faith. her decision was because of lack of faith in herself and fear of what Shirin said becoming true..

And then Asad doesn't have faith and belief in himself.. As a result he is falling under Tanveer's manipulations.. But both Asad and Dilshad are good people and they never wished anyone any harm...they do not deserve this fate... Zoya has an abundance of faith, both in herself and in Asad as well. So Zoya is surely going to save this family from their plight.

And another point is that Shirin is also not a bad person at heart. what ever she said that day she did because of a MU created by Raziya and she looked genuinely sad on the day Asad's Nikah got broken.. So perhaps Shirin would now wish Asad well?

But regardless of the circumstances, cursing someone with ill fate is not something good, hence Shirin's children are suffering equally today... It's time Shirin realized this. Perhaps she will when Nikhath's marriage gets broken again.

Badi Bi and her challenge was it right?

Badi Bi i always feel should never have taken matters on her own hands and act as if she is Agatha Christi or Miss Maple..

But then even Badi Bi's intentions were good.. she wanted to expose Raziya and make her son and his family free from Raziya's evil clutches.. her methods are wrong but her intentions are not.

Badi BI's challenge, she made sure that it was in a way successful and she manged to throw Raziya out of the house by Humaira.. but Badi Bi won the challenge by hook and crook  and not in an honest way and she wasn't actually successful in exposing Raziya. Raziya returned back.

But now it looks like Badi Bi's good intentions and wishes might come true in the form of Rajini...Badi Bi challenged Raziya that she will make Humaira throw her out of the house and it didn't  really happen that way but now Rajini , Humaira's alter ego would expose Raziya and bring Badi Bi out?

Imran and tanveer:

Today's F 32 articles makes me wonder if there is still any love lost between Imran and Tanveer.. Is that the reason why he was wearing that necklace which everyone assumes is related to Tanveer.. What is Imran's story? does he really love Nikhath?

Or is he just selfish and getting married to Nikhath is because of his ambitions of achieving power and money just like Tanveer.. Is both Imran and Tanveer's power hungriness overcoming even their love and making them do selfish evil deeds and destroy others lives, that too of a brother and sister.. surely they will not succeed in destroying two innocent lives.

Edited by kaussar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting thoughts. Also, if I am not wrong when Dilshad challenged Shirin, she said Asad ka nikaah agle jumme hoga or something and now again Asad has announced his marriage with Tanveer and said he'll marry her the next jumma. So things have come a full circle. AsYa's nikaah didn't happen then because of Tanveer so this time Asad and Tanveer nikaah also should not happen because of Zoya. 

I am curious to see what is the story behind Imran's mysterious locket and Imran-Tanveer. I think since Forum 32 gave us an article today, it seems that the focus will soon shift to Tanveer-Imran-Nikhat story. 
CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaussar

Dilshad has always lived life with dignity and pride and raised her children well... So she should have had more faith in herself and the ability of her children.. she has never done any wrong to them so she should have had more faith in Allah that he will not let her children suffer as Shirin cursed and she should have walked out from there with dignity without making that vow to get Asad married in 10 days just to show them.

Asad had tried to explain all this to his mom when they they got home but she had been to emotional to listen - she has and she will keep quite for self but not for her kids - IMO any ther mother might have done the same. Also Dilshad knew that the dicssion she was making was in Asads favour - lets not forget he did the crazy run at airport the same day - IMO if ASYA had not gotten engaged that day she might not have said anything regarding the 10 day challenge

As for Shireen - not using ur own brain and being stupid is no reason to curse others.

As for my thoughts on Bari bi - 2 wrongs don't make a right

My views on the 10 day challenge are below:

The 10 days challenge ' I had initially been sooo disappointed that Dilshad lost but now let's reassess:

Razia did indeed win:

• She did indeed manage to get Ayaan and Humeia engaged but before the accident the ring was with the actual Rajni and not Humeria - in my books that engagement was therefore broken.
  • Today her own daughter does not recognize her ' I think sub consciously Humeria always knew how wicked her mom could be and she couldn't handle the reality along with Ayaan rejection.  IMO if Razia would not have tried to manipulate the situation then Ayaan and Humeria would eventually have gotten together. Now her daughter (over whom she has no control emotionally) might end up being the reason for her downfall!

Shireen did win as well

• Asad did not get married ' but neither can her son get married now to a girl who thinks she is Hindu and already married
  • She has had to accept to a certain point that her husband can never fully be hers as he loves Dilshad
  • Her daughter is engaged to Hassina bi's son Imran (need I say more?)
  • She almost committed suicide after getting insulted by her daughters in laws. Btw those instructions were given by her own bhabi  (foreshadow: in that episode in one of the drawers there was a book called dairies of a demented wife)
  • She threw her son out of her house which is soo different to the welcome he always gets from Dilshad ' need I say more on how much respect she has of her kids?

Bari bi did indeed win as well

• But Razia came back with more force and made both her grandsons miserable ( Its coz of Razia help that Assad's wedding got cancelled and Ayaan went through a month of hell  in guilt of not being able to find Humeria and now she doesn't recognize him)
  • Today Bari bi is alive but is in veg state and no one knows where- this was essential to the plot and it tells me that the Cvs are laying the ground for future tracks. Bari bi is the only one other than Gauffer who knows what actually happened at the factory ' the state Razia has her in now will be nothing compared to the torture it will it be for her knowing the truth but not being able to tell Zoya or Rashid the actual truth of who killed Zoya's mom!

Yes our dear Dilshad lost the 10 days challenge but

• Zoya and Asad will eventually get married now where their relationship will be stronger than ever before as it has matured, depended and grown to a completing different level.
  • She will have the peace of mind of knowing that her DIL will always be there for her son and love him and Vice  e versa
  • And the best of all - at one time her husband and son could not even be in the same room and now that will definitely change 😃 maybe her son and DIL will prove her husbands innocence?

So in conclusion IMO Dilshad is the actual winner even though she lost the 10 days challenge.Good things happen to good people so one just needs to have  patience and faith in God. IMO QH is about accepting ones destiny!

kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Interesting thoughts. Also, if I am not wrong when Dilshad challenged Shirin, she said Asad ka nikaah agle jumme hoga or something and now again Asad has announced his marriage with Tanveer and said he'll marry her the next jumma. So things have come a full circle. AsYa's nikaah didn't happen then because of Tanveer so this time Asad and Tanveer nikaah also should not happen because of Zoya. 

I am curious to see what is the story behind Imran's mysterious locket and Imran-Tanveer. I think since Forum 32 gave us an article today, it seems that the focus will soon shift to Tanveer-Imran-Nikhat story. 

sorry Shreya..got extremely busy after making the post.. thats why so late reply.

I don't remember about the Jumma thing but if you are sure yea then things have come full circle.. and now Tanvee will be exposed.. ultimately good things will happen to good people.

Yea i am also curious to see how Imran - Tanveer track will play out.. F 32 posted it because they are planning to go in that direction next.. lets see how it unfolds.😊

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Main Res maarun kinda long rewply :p 

Promise i will unres it 🤣

QUOTE=kaussar]

Even during the time Dilshad made that challenge, there was a nagging doubt in my mind whether what she did was really correct or not. but then under the circumstances she was perhaps justified in doing so. But now after everything that has happened since then, i am once again feeling that Dilshad should not have fallen under emotional pressure and made that decision that day. After all it was about her son's whole life and the decision to get him  married should not have been made so abruptly just because Shirin her sauten cursed her children.

Agree Dilshad had some inkling that Asad loved Zoya even at that time and her hunch was proved right later so the marriage ultimately wasn't a forced one and Asad was happy with it. but what i am trying to say is that your children's marriage or any other important decision regarding their life should not be made under emotional pressure and fear because of something somebody said.. If somebody cursed you (as Shirin did), Karma will make them suffer and not you.

So i feel Dilshad's challenge on that day was not an entirely correct thing hence the marriage didn't happen during the 10 day time frame.

Very Well Explained  👏 👏 

Shirin's curse will it come true?

Shirin cursed that Dilshad's children will never be happy. Today it is proving to be right.. Asad is a completely broken man and if he marries Tanveer he will be sad for the rest of his life.

A lot of people believes in bad -dua and curses... But does it really come true.. I believe it comes true, if you don't have faith in yourself.. If you yourself believes that things will become wrong in your life, it will. and here first of all Dilshad didn't have faith. her decision was because of lack of faith in herself and fear of what Shirin said becoming true.. 

And then Asad doesn't have faith and belief in himself.. As a result he is falling under Tanveer's manipulations.. But both Asad and Dilshad are good people and they never wished anyone any harm...they do not deserve this fate... Zoya has an abundance of faith, both in herself and in Asad as well. So Zoya is surely going to save this family from their plight.

And another point is that Shirin is also not a bad person at heart. what ever she said that day she did because of a MU created by Raziya and she looked genuinely sad on the day Asad's Nikah got broken.. So perhaps Shirin would now wish Asad well?

But regardless of the circumstances, cursing someone with ill fate is not something good, hence Shirin's children are suffering equally today... It's time Shirin realized this. Perhaps she will when Nikhath's marriage gets broken again.

Yes she would, because when she heard that Asad's marriage broke, she was shell shocked. But then i want to bring out a point, Rashid said 'Your curse came true, Asad didnt get married before your son!' So does that mean Asad and Zoya has to suffer till Ayaan gets married? 😒 
Also, Shirin was forced by Razia to give the curse, i hope it will be Razia and her daughter along side Ayaan suffers. 
Not a believer in Badd-duas cause in Bengali there's a saying 'That the eagle's curse doesn't kills the healthy cow' 😆
So if i go by F32, according to them in their post, they stated that Baddua's have their assar first. So i think, the badd-dua's assar has taken place now its time for good 😳 

Badi Bi and her challenge was it right?

Badi Bi i always feel should never have taken matters on her own hands and act as if she is Agatha Christi or Miss Maple..

But then even Badi Bi's intentions were good.. she wanted to expose Raziya and make her son and his family free from Raziya's evil clutches.. her methods are wrong but her intentions are not.

Badi BI's challenge, she made sure that it was in a way successful and she manged to throw Raziya out of the house by Humaira.. but Badi Bi won the challenge by hook and crook  and not in an honest way and she wasn't actually successful in exposing Raziya. Raziya returned back.

But now it looks like Badi Bi's good intentions and wishes might come true in the form of Rajini...Badi Bi challenged Raziya that she will make Humaira throw her out of the house and it didn't  really happen that way but now Rajini , Humaira's alter ego would expose Raziya and bring Badi Bi out?

Baddi Bii didnt take help of Ayaan or somebody, i understand her logic cause she didnt want to harm anyone of her family tree. Now as she mentioned Razia to be thrown out by Humera, Humera in from of Rajni will do so. 
So the 10 day's challenge will now be fulfilled, Rajni will expose Razia with Asad and Zoya getting married 😳 😆 

Imran and tanveer:

Today's F 32 articles makes me wonder if there is still any love lost between Imran and Tanveer.. Is that the reason why he was wearing that necklace which everyone assumes is related to Tanveer.. What is Imran's story? does he really love Nikhath? 

Or is he just selfish and getting married to Nikhath is because of his ambitions of achieving power and money just like Tanveer.. Is both Imran and Tanveer's power hungriness overcoming even their love and making them do selfish evil deeds and destroy others lives, that too of a brother and sister.. surely they will not succeed in destroying two innocent lives.

Questions came in my mind was, Was it a N? And why is Najma mentioned? Nikhat could have been mentioned too. But then i dont think Najma is related to anyone of these, cause if it was so, 
ause if it had been soo Najma would have been hiding and calling and blushing and feeling scared 😆 
Remember the locket is more than 2 months old. So Najma cannot be a possibility 

Imraan and Tanveer, match Made in Heaven 😆 Am sure Tanveer will be married to Imran and Haseena Bii will have a good time 🤣

[/QUOTE]
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail

sorry Shreya..got extremely busy after making the post.. thats why so late reply.

I don't remember about the Jumma thing but if you are sure yea then things have come full circle.. and now Tanvee will be exposed.. ultimately good things will happen to good people.

Yea i am also curious to see how Imran - Tanveer track will play out.. F 32 posted it because they are planning to go in that direction next.. lets see how it unfolds.😊

No worries Kaussar. I am excited about the upcoming track. Did you watch the SBS segment? 
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all..an amazing post Kaussar...u have raised some really valid questions...

Dilshaad was not correct in announcing the challenge..but then she was not thinking rationally...she had held herself up with dignity all these years because people were taunting her..talking about her..never about her kids...when Shireen targeted Asad...she lost it completely..so i really do not blame her there...and the positive was that Asad came out of his shell and accepted his love for Zoya...

Shireen is someone who does not think at all...she just cursed Asad..but as u rightly put...the lack of faith and belief in your own self makes these curses come true...insaan ko sirf uska darr hi maar sakta hai..aur kuch nahi..

Badi Bi needs to confide in Ayaan about this..he has no reason not to believe her..he knows what Razia is made of...she should stop taking matters in her own hands...it can get her killed one day...

I always feel there is a lot more to the Imraan-Tanveer crapfest...something much more sinister than a love story gone wrong...i have always felt that he married her secretly...he must have fallen for her, lied to her that he is rich and then married her...she left him for a richer man but had to come back when she found out she was pregnant...because Imraan gives her money...I don't think that is blackmail coz she has nothing to bargain with, she can't say u give me money or i will expose our relationship..she would not do that...no...i guess somewhere Imraan feels responsibility and harbours real feelings for her..why else would he still wear that locket (I am sure woh tanveer ne diya tha)..he was dumped but he still feels for her somewhere...IMO

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
unresed page one 😃

See see see i unresed it 😆 
kaussar thumbnail
Ankie. Shreya, canadianchick, starsinmyeyes.. . all of you have given such lovely and thought provoking responses.. unfortunately i have to rush somewhere again.. will reply to you 4  some time after tonight's epi.. i will be free by then... so sorry... and thanks for posting.😃
Livingfree thumbnail

Ankie. Shreya, canadianchick, starsinmyeyes.. . all of you have given such lovely and thought provoking responses.. unfortunately i have to rush somewhere again.. will reply to you 4  some time after tonight's epi.. i will be free by then... so sorry... and thanks for posting.😃

Kaussar, I'll PM you something in a while. Reply whenever you get time. 😃