~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #4*~ - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
congrats for new Thread

thanks for pm me
Hey Nikki I never knew u are such a fab singer!! I'm really impressed n u shud b so proud of urself dear!!
I will surely check on ur previous works but as from first week of August as I will b on vacations n I adore listening to songs so this will defo make my day!!
Congrats dear. ⭐️ keep it up!!
first of al congo on  completion of four yearsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and new threadπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and now talking about the song
omg omg omg you sang it so well
i loved your voice and the way you sang it😳😳😳😳

keep it up and may Maa Saraswati bless you😊
Edited by foram. - 10 years ago
Congratulations πŸ€—. πŸ€—. πŸ€—. πŸ€—. πŸ€—. for completing four long years ! Glad you made it this long.. Hope your journey goes on n on n on.. Wish you all the luck for future and i have already told you that you have a beautiful voice!! And Tum hi wo song was awesome.. Beautifully sung! I know i have never been a regular commenter well i can blame my work..  I was busy from past few months but now me and my life is back to normal. So i'll be a regular commenter on all your topics related to anything.. LOL.. ! Keep singing more and keep making more and more threads.. πŸ˜‰ 

And siggies are beautiful.. Arjun is looking awesome.. β˜ΊοΈ  But dont worry  i remember he is my Jeeju! πŸ€£ Jeeju can also look awesome.. Haina? And you can blush seeing ur Jeeju! πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by ..Pooja.. - 10 years ago
Congratulation.

Will listen to it after Ramadan.
As usual,fabulous job Nikki.Congrats for your new thread.I hope you will have many more threads coming.😊
Edited:

Nikkiii!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— First of all a BIG congratulations to you for reaching your 4th music express station and maintaining 3 threads extremely successfully. This is such a big achievement in itself and I am so SO proud of you. Seriously, I've seen your growth throughout this time and you already have a brilliant voice and an amazing talent which was further enhanced and improved through all the songs that you have sung so far and your continous practice. You deserve all this success and encouragement because your just an awesome singer. We all should be thanking you for giving us such beautiful songs to listen to in your honey like voice which simply touches the heart. I really hope and pray that you make a big big name for yourself in the singing industry because of your power house of a talent. Your our in house I-F rockstar and May this remain forever. It is I guess one of the only musical threads that have gone so far ahead and achieved love and appreciation from all. More power to you my kamini sautan. A sautan I love the most πŸ˜† :* and also I hope you make zillions of these threads, please never leave singing and your passion for it. Your songs simply make my day and I am sure same is the case for all the people here. Plus, the expressions and feelings in your songs for all your favourite ultimate hotties, shows so effortlessly. πŸ˜› Lovee you a lot babyy!!! Muah
And because this can be counted as one of your biggest successes on I-F and you are the most sweetest friend to have reserved a spot for me on your first page, I've made a sig for you of your eternal love Arjun, isi liye dair lagi in my reply here, sorryyy nightingaleee and I hope you like it. πŸ˜³
Lots of huggies to youu β€οΈ

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 10 years ago
^ Congrats Nikki on ur 4th thread! πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Must say .. ur a fabulous singer πŸ‘ U have such a soulful voice .. πŸ˜³
Keep rocking as always .. πŸ˜ƒ
This comes as a pleasant surprise, I never knew you sing as well, and you recorded all these songs!!!

Girl you've got such sweet voice just like honey, I just loved it!!

And this thread looks beautiful.
Conho songo Dear for 4th music express :-D
m feel glad dat m also a part of half journey of diz music express :-D
no doubt dat u r excellent n u hav beautiful voice <3
soo lov u dear n keep singing more
i wish one day u become professional singer :-D