Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleMissWitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Laaalaaalaaa! Di!
Can't believe you've already reached this far.
As I told you, there is something waiting for you out there! πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome work so far,
And this song was great! Your sweet voice, haye! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
May God bless you and make you rise infinitely (and save you every time you fall) πŸ˜Š
Love you always,
Me. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LittleMissWitty - 10 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for your new thread and nice song 😊
-NikkisMT- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx soo much ppl for the lovely comments..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

btw all those who reserved ur posts kripaya ek do din ke andar zaroor unes karna.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
aashizin thumbnail
many many congooo dear πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— keep rocking n may u hv more πŸ˜ƒ i will listen ur upd tom n let u know my views , i want to hear ur song tom as tom holds special day for me 
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

nikki congratulations to you for 4th  Music thread.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ This is one of many threads that will you complete.  I wish all your dreams come true.   πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You have an amazing gift and  me love your song tum hi ho.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so gald that harshdeep and  arvind babbal all loved your beautiful song. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

atominis thumbnail
Hola Nikki!

Truly Goddess Saraswati has showered great blessings on you! You have wisdom, organisational skills, tact, management skills, communication skills, you connect with people very well, you're highly educated (software engineer! WOW!😎) and you're also trained in classical singing and sing SO beautifully!! Wow! πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am delighted and lucky to have a friend in you who is such a multi-talented, multi-faceted personality! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I've listened to a few of your songs and truly, I am amazed! Your voice is beautiful, unique and has a masti...a certain...what do I call it? Tingle or khanak of its own! β­οΈ 

I un-res-ed my post on page 2 for you. I didn't know some things. But learnt this thanks to you due to Jalandhar thread and now this one! All that forum arts and crafts! πŸ˜‰ I am a novice, but invariably your threads have been the motivation to attempt something special! πŸ˜Š 

This thread is also beautiful! Wonderfully well organised, well presented and well put together - your journey and its celebration! πŸ‘

Check out my post for you and all the words I tried putting together for you. You amaze me every time and I become more and more in awe of you as a person and as a talent as I interact more with you! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Software engineer, talented singer, SUPER-FAN, among SUPERSTARS of India-Forums, darling of friends and praised by celebs too! Kya baat hai! Kya kehne janaab ke! πŸ₯³

May this interaction and friendship continue forever! β€οΈ

May Maa Saraswati keep you blessed forever! Keep honing your talents and do well! God bless and good luck! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Edited by Skepblun - 10 years ago
dmgfanA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many many congos Nikki!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³
Yaar, I am so happy for you!!!!!!
i remember we became friends through the Siddharth Malhotra AT n though we havent been friends for too long but i love you as a person and your voice mashallah!!!!!
I know i dont always get time to comment on ur threads but i always try to keep up on youtube.
I wish you much more success in the future n many more threads to come!!!!!!!

Love,
AnamπŸ€—

Edited by dmgfanA1 - 10 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations  Nikki !!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congo for the fourth thread..!!

'music is divine in itself and it connects the one to the Ultimate One..!!... the whole world lacks glory without Sangeet..!!😊

as I have already told you tht you have a divine voice... effective enough to make people forget their woes..πŸ‘ 

keep up the good work.. Din Dugni Raat Chauguni Tarakki karo...  God Bless you..!!
Edited by kaatayani - 10 years ago
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Check my comment on Page.2 πŸ˜³