**Bommalattam 2013 July Archives (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96junkabcvarneshwarJanu_SK_atinaeclatrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 July Archives (Page 3)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Tuesday 23 / 7 / 13 Episode No 193

Madan and his friend Ramu in the tea kadai - Guess Madan developed a bad head ache dealing with Devi's tantrums the previous night. Tells Ramu that Devi never allowed him to sleep. Ramu laughs and Madan is quick to chide him "do not let your imagination run wild - she cribbed the whole night and gave me hell " Goes on to say that it would have been nice if he walked away from the film project when he fought with the financier - for those of you who care to watch (Roja had no choice !!) the whole scene is replayed. When Roja nondhufied her Vithi Ramu goes on an advice mazhai - Ayyappa, unakku Roja mele apdi enna da appa kObam? Ipdi paduthare? To cut a long story short, Ramu says that the guy who loaned the money to the producer is prepared to give the house back to Priya "he said that he does not want any interest. So, If you can tolerate Devi for a few days and get the money, we can at least get the house back for Priya. Also, we can talk to other producers and do the movie " Madan says that he can not go through another story telling session "I told devi that I do not want her money !! How can I ask her again?" Ramu convinces him saying that Madan will only be asking according to the contract "You get the money as the salary for your work, period. Just tolerate her for 10 days ...then it is free time for all of us " Roja is not sure if Madan agreed - sure that we are not going to be spared from some more torture (ennangada plan ithu?? Panam sambathikka ipdi oru route?? )

Chids and Badri - Badri is laughing his guts out as he learns about Bharathy's needling Chids. Chids , as usual can think about only his kids (this guy is such a selfish guy !!! ) Badri says that he needs to keep Bharathy in the loop "any way she reads you like a book!!! She will surely find out what is cooking " Chids says that it is not the right time to inform Bharathy "if she hears the story, she will go and talk to Madan ...Devi's life will be in danger...also Bharathy can not accept Santhosh with her whole heart and so his life is also in jeopardy (apdi podu aruvaalai , un kids nalla iruntha pOthum , meethi per ekkedu ketta unakku enna? ) so, let us wait it out. I hope things will settle amicably .."

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 23 July 2013 at 7:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96ac_durgasahanarajvarneshwarJanu_SK_nithyamkveclatatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96ac_durgasahanarajvarneshwar_SK_atinarojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96varneshwarsahanaraj_SK_atinarojapoooo

Janu

Janu

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
friday 26/7/13

sorry a brief one as nothimg much happened

Kathiy was teased around with his FN event by Sivagami, his fren and the entire colony as his houseowner amma came to the tea shop where Kathir n his fren having tea. She told publicaly that his attay came yesterday ask for house key to deco for their FN. Everyone at the shop smiling looking at Kathir

Naidu is reading a telegu paper when Bar comes to see him. He quickly hides the paper and pretend nothing. Bar suspect something and ask why so tense and what is the news he was reading. Naidu says nothing, its just news and its in telegu, she doesnt know telegu as well. Then Bar ask him to submit some reports to Santhosh and sits in her place. While Naidu left to see Santhosh, Bar quickly take the hidden newspaper and browse thru it. At one column she sees Nat pic with an article. She quickly grab her phone and snap the article and the paper heading. Then she sits at her place thinking what to do next.

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 28 July 2013 at 8:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwar_SK_nithyamkvatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 27 July 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgadivya3lathasiva96varneshwarJanu_SK_

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@nithya.

Varen...saamy sathiyama this week iam doing wed update...LOL

*running to buy karpooram *

Episode 199,July 31 2013 Update

Santhosh and sakku(sakuntala)at hospital...Andha pakkam devi and kathir arrives there...santhosh shocked...worried...Hands over the saline bottle to wardboy and hides inside a room...Devi aaa ooo nnu kathings...Devi and kathir goes inside doctor's room and santosh comes out and he is whew!

Love birds devi and kathir returning back home...Kathir tells devi to hold him LOLdevi says dont take advantage of my sitauation ..(two wheeler advantage eduthu enna pannaLOL)....Love birds sandai pottukitte reaches home...

Home..Devi sleeping...Kathir doing  mosquito hunting LOL(BGM is really nice..rolling on the floor)Kosu pidikarara yogasanam panrara nnu theriyala...so much action ...and says enna kodumai idhu??(same here kathir sir..enna kodumai raasa idhuAngry)...

Next day...Kaadhal kabootars still fightingLOL...kathir tells devi...u r a torture...I'll do whatever u want...I'll be there in ur house when ur lawyer comes ...till then pls leave me alone...Go back to ur house...Devi orders kathir to do ironing...Purushar thitikitte iron panna poraruLOL(Iron ..table vachu pannama unga wife face la vachu pannunga..dress um iron aagum and unga wife bak bak also will stopdevil)...

Santhosh brings bharathy to kathir's house...Bharathy shocked...She recall's kathir's words..."u will come to my house...and i'll keep u as my keep"...Bha(bharathy) super tensed and asks her husband inga edhukku vandhom??...Santhosh tells her that devi is not well...i saw them at hospital yesterday...Bha says i dont want to come..u go and see...Santhosh says nothing will happen ...and takes bha inside...

Inside...Kathir busy ironing...santhosh calls him madan (Confused...his name is madan ??appo kathir yaaruConfused)...Santhosh says they came to meet devi...Asks abt her health..Devi says she is fine now...and some bro-sis talks going on and san gets up to leave...Kathir / madan tells them to wait...coffee varum..no stove here..hotel la vanganum...San says he will arrange stove and some kitchen items..Devi refuses..pls dont...i dont know cooking and my husband knows only to make sambhar...

Bha says ..."what?kathir kku cooking theriyadha??"...FB ...Kathir cooking and bha eating...FB ends..Love birds konjufying...pretends to be happy infront of san and bha...Friend ram and coffee rendu perum vandahchu...Ram gives coffee to bha and bha says i dont drink coffee...Ram says...neenga coffe saapduveenga...Bha,kathir tensed...San,devi confused..ram sudaruchufies and changes his dialogue...Bha tells santhosh they have imp meeting and they should leave now...And also kathir/madan is busy...tops ellam iron pannanumLOLLOL...Devi laughs and san asks sorry to kathir ...andleaves and love birds continues their fight..Devi says she will not go anywhere and katrhir grrr

Kadaisi varaikku dress iron pannalaDead

Thodarum

Edited by _SK_ - 31 July 2013 at 8:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwarJanunithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top