**Bommalattam 2013 July Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Tuesday 9 / 7 / 13 Episode No 183

Well
, it is time to come clean - uh huh finally !!! Kathir (finally he uses his own name !!) enters the lion's den - actually there are two !! . First thanks Chids for honoring his request "thanks for meeting me though you are really mad at me " - then goes on to list the sorrows of his life. "There are only two things in the world that I cherish . One is Bharathy and her happiness. You know the reason for my ditching her . Before I got in to this situation, I honestly did not know that Devi was your daughter. Had I known I would never have done what I did. Number 2 is cinema , that is my passion. " Then goes on to say about Priya's dad who gave him an opening and how it got misfired . "I wanted to set right his losses and that is when Devi came to me with this idea of Bommai kalyanam ( in all this folks, not once does he mention the contract !! ) . I thought that  I would be helping her in getting what is rightfully hers . Also, I would get the money to complete the movie . Every minute of my stay in your house was like hell for me. I can't confide in Bharathy because she will come to know about my hate act. That is why I wanted to tell you everything. Now that I have told you, I will leave from your lives. I just wanted to clear my side " Both Chids and Badri are moved. Badri says that Bharathy needs to be kept in the loop. Kathir says that he does not want Bharathy to know any thing " At least, let her be happy. Looks like only now she is trying to lead a normal life with Santhosh. let me be the villain and let her be happy " Chids apologizes for misunderstanding him and says that Katthir should rethink his decision of ditching Devi " That is a big decision. Think over and then decide " Kathir leaves . Chids feels bad for his misjudgement . Badri says that Devi is used to doing all wrong things "but this time chose a good groom - though for wrong reasons " Chids says that Kathir is the best choice for Devi "like how Bharathy is to Santhosh " Badri needles Chids for being a business man in everything and Chids agrees " a business man is a business man is a business man.." ( Roja can't help muttering a rose is a rose is a rose )

Rajesh has passed his MBA with flying colors. Mama and papa are getting ready to go to the temple. Some small talk about how Mrs.Nats is beautiful in her saree blah blah. The trio leave for the temple and Bharathy promises to cook the meal.

Temple - Ok folks, don't forget that there is only one temple where the family congregation happens !! - Santhosh is with the girl whose hubby picked up a fight with him - past misdemeanors surfacing, eh? The girl says that she can not tolerate the torture any more " I can not stand him bad mouthing YOU (athu sari, still holding a torch for the Casanova?) Please get me divorce (yen vera yarum illiya unakku help panna? Ex promoting your  divorce is bad ,eh? ) Santhosh says that he will try once again "Don't do any thing hasty, ok? " They both maintained a good distance ...until now...Rojaaa you said it too soon !!! Nats and family land at the temple...Nats and wife move towards the temple pond to wash their legs...Santhosh nears the girl and tries to wipe her tears...a ha ..Mrs, Nats sees this kAn kOlla KAtchi ...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 09 July 2013 at 6:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96varneshwarJanunithyamkveclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 July Archives (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Nithya iam here...
will do wed updateCry

Wednesday July 10th Updates

Epsiode 184

Nats and his wife at temple pond...at the same pond where hero santosh kanna thodachu samadana paduthing the girl sakku(sakuntala)..(aanalum rombha nerama samadana paduthararu ppa heroLOL)Chithi super shcoked...Chithi drags nats and leaves the place...nats misses that kankolla katchi...

Their son comes there and says wait ma...me kal kazhuvittu varen...Chithi says no..Nee enna loosa??asks nats...but chithi finally wins the game and all three goes inside for saami kumbiding..

back to pond..innum kaiyya vitta padillaiLOL...sakku's  husband comes there and morachufies...Girl thiru thiru...tells santosh not to  turn...santhosh tells her not to worry...he will go and talk to him...sakku says...no no...see his eyes...avaru kudichurukkaru...(avaru vaamLOLDead)...sakku says ...takk nnu thirumbama casual la thirumbunga..(yemma sakku...nee enna loosa?...innoruthan pakathula utkandhukittu ...??appuram takk nnu thirumbina enna casual la thirumbhi na ennaLOL)

Purushar in rudran avatar...Santosh says i will go and talk to him...sakku stops him...santhosh gets up and walks..purushar escapes...Santhosh searching..Purushar nowhere..saku rcomes near santosh and says good...he is gone ..santosh leaves and sakku worried...

Inside etemple...nats family saami kumbiding and sakku comesin and talks to nats...Nats recognises her and  talks to her...sakku leaves and wife akss abt her...nats says ex-emp...ellarum elaves and chithi pogum podhu gives a kaduppu looks towards sakku and leaves..

Devi comes to office and asks for chids...Goes to his room and starts shouting...areu happy now?..Chids silent...Naidu turns to go out chids stops him..Devi says iam married now...now take decision abt the property...Chids sends naidu out and devi asks abt property...Chids says registar office  ellam marraige illai..proper marraige pannu and go bring ur husband back...Devi says u avamanapaduthufy him and sent him out ..how will he come now??..

Chids says bring ur husabnd..i'll ask sorry... Bharathi comes in anto get some sign ...chids signs and bha out...Chids says my final decision is ur husband should come...then i'll talk to my lawyer..>evi leaves saying ok..i'll bring him back...Chids sad...calls his friend and says its better to tell the truth to bharathi...friend tell him to wait for somemore time..

Devi comes to meet priya...Priya morachufying...Devi nakkal pannufies her house..an then says sorry...and says she feels very sad for her dad and blah blah...Priya tells her ..enna venum...come to the point...Devi talks abt madan and priya says this is not madan's house ...and i dont know anything abt madan...and devi says he is a cheat..give me his address ...i'll go ask him naalu nalla vaarthai...priya shouts ...GET OUT...Devi shouts back and priya throws her out...

Madan's friend comes and devi asks him abt madan...Friend says theriyadhu and devi slaps him for that..Dead

Thodarum..

after a looong time iam watching this serial...oru name um nyabag illai..if there is any sodappal in character names...sorrySmile

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 July 2013 at 9:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96varneshwarJanunithyamkv

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgalathasiva96varneshwarJanu_SK_atinaeclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Tuesday, July 16th  , Episode 188 - by atina 

Sakku is standing out side the car crying..Santhosh consoles her by touching her fore head and shoulders..and he shows sign to call him..etc.. Seeing t]all this from far Mahathi is shocked and confused. Sakku walks away from the car and Santhosh starts the car and  moves on..while Mahathi is still standing there toungue tied for a while and then she also leaves from there.

Badri is busy getting his bike repaired..Chids calls him and tells that he is very happy that Devi has changed and now she is after Madan. Here comes Nats with some papers to be signed by Chids. Chids puts  Badri on hold and talks to Nats while Badri is able to listen this converdation. Nats tells that those papersd are for getting appointment for their hew plants recently opned and Chids summa thaaru maara signs all of them and tells him," inimel all this signs you better get from Barathy sariyaa?" Nats starts" anneh...Devi is so frustrated..should we show our anbger like this anneh..?" CHid replies," All these problems are caused by her only so let her solve them...why should you solve her problems always..she should also learn..so leave her alone" Nats agrees and goes away. Chid again talks to Badri.." if Devi is falling Madan ..it is good..actually Madan is doing good..let them live happily soon daa"

Mahathi is crying ..non stop looking at the saree which she bought for Barathy. Malathi goesd on telling the same again and again," see..what happened that Bara5thy showed her panakaara buthi to Mahathy too...so bad.." Koki and Danda re worried seeing Mahathi like this. Sara comes and he consoles Mahathi and asks her to go to her room," you don't have to tell what happened now maa...go.." Saravanan is confused thinking about what would have happened.

Angry Devi is brain washed by NAts who tells that her dad is behind all this as he happened to listen to the phone conversation with Badri. He goes on confusing Devi...and advises her to act accordingly," you also act like your dad...go to that Madan and plead and do whatever you can"

Next morning..Devi goes looking for Madan who is having tea from a tea kadai on the road side with ram. Devi goes to them and she orders a tea too and them she stars," Ram please forgive me..I was so mean to you the other day please sorry naga.." Ram says it is ok...now Devi talks to MAdan," MAdan I am trying to change myself totally..you see" But madan ignores her and talsk to Ram...stillo Devi is so calm and cool and tells," see you are making fun of me..it is ok...it is all part of lfe..Madan you talk to ram" She sips her tea...meantime Santhosh and Barathy are crossing this tea shop and Barathy notices them and asks Bhoopathy to reverse the car...Barathy stares at Devi and team...

Edited by atina - 18 July 2013 at 4:24pm

lathasiva96varneshwar_SK_nithyamkveclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Wednesday, July 17th  , Episode 189 - by atina 

Seeing Devi with madan in that tea kadai..Santhosh's car slides away from there. Barathy is so angry and Santhgosh tells," look at them will anyone tell that they are fighting like hell?" Barathy replies," I am also telling the same...look at him he is a good actor..he fights with her in front of us and takes out and acts like this?" Santhos calms her down," Barathy ..take it it easy...they both are husband and wife..let them fight and do whatever they want..in fact I am happy with that guy madan  he seems to be a nice guy" Barathy is still angry but Santhosh asks her to leave this matter as such,.

it is night time..Barathy and Santhosh reach home ans notice Devi is sitting in the hall. Barathy insists that Santhosh should go and talk to Devi about Madan but Santhosh refuses and asks her to talk to Devi instead. Barathy goes to Devi and tells that she wants to tak to her and Devi asks her to be quick. Barathy starts,"Madan is not a good person and he is after your money.." Devi getsd so mad and gets up and starts screaming at her podi ...vaadi...etc. " yarudee not a goodm person...yarudee after money ...nee...you loved someone and then got married to my brother...so you are also after money right? podi" Sivagami cvomes there listening to all this. Santhosh goes mad seeing his wife being insulted..he comes and is about to slap Devi but Sivagami stops and send Devo to her room.. who screams at Santhosh also and goes in. Santhos tells Barathy," see...ithukkuthaan I told ...not to interfere in Devi's matter nu...ithu thevaiyaa namkku?" He goes in...and Barathy stands there and thinks.

Next day morning..Devi and Nats are having B fast..Chid comes there and sits. Sivagami starts serving but Chid refuses to eat and talks to Devi," Where is your kadal kanavan? didn't I tell you that I am ready to applogise to him? but where is he?" Devi is so angry and tells," this is too much you scream at him and now you want him to come back here? do ont hing if you want you go to hius hopuse and say sorry to him..I will give you the address" Chid screams at her," Oh he has a house? then you go and start living there..if not no sothu for you...Kalyanam means not simply tying thaali...but also showm us that you live with him...either in this house or in his house.." Devi is so upset and shouts...but CHid finalkly roars," yei stop there...within coming 7 days you better go to his place if not you can not live here and can not even get food here.." He stroms out...Nats advises her to do as Chid tells...and Devi is so angry and asks," Chithappa...have you seen where he lives? it is not even as good as our out house chithappa...and how can I???" Nats insists that she should go there if she wants the sothu...

Edited by atina - 18 July 2013 at 4:57pm

lathasiva96varneshwarJanu_SK_eclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

ac_durgalathasiva96varneshwar_SK_eclat

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
**Bommalattam 2013 July Archives

Janu

Janu

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

friday update – 19/7/13

Scene 1

Nothing much ….

Scene 1

Sivagami does the ponnu marevidu ritual, arranging sami pictures and other stuff and ask Nad to make Kathir aka Madhan and Devi to sit as a jodi. She ask both of them to pray and get blessing from them. Kathir reluctantly does everything and feel very uneasy and angry too. House owner lady also come there accidently and Siva request her to help with arathu taking. Then Siva makes pal palum and ask Kathir to eat . She wants to feed Kathir but Kathir says, vendam, I will do it myself. Then she asks kathir to feed devi, kaihor saya a big no no. Siva laughs a kathir shyness. She ask Devi to eat , but she refuse saying how to eat with the same spoons. Siva forces and Devi with no choice have to eat pal palum, she did it without touching the lips… ha ha ha

Siva then request to talk to kathir fren, Ramu outside. She asks Ramu to vacant the house and leave room to newly wed couple to mingle around privately. Ramu shocks that he has to shift out but Siva offers some money. Ramu refuse to take but agree to look for other house reluctantly. Time to leave Devi "home".. Siva advices her and in tears bidding bye to Devi. Once all leave the house, Kathir morachifying at Devi, but she with nakkal looks tell kathir , u didn't listen to my words, so I have to take drastic action….

Scene 2

Saravanana goes to Bar office to hand over the saree bought by Mahati. He meets Santhosh and small talk with him. Then he goes to Bar cabin and give the saree. Bar very happy but ask him why waste money, he should save it more. Sara tells her that mahati bought for her and she could not give to her he last time. Bar asks, why she didn't see her, I was in the office all time for the past one week. Sara also puzzle, he says, don't know what happen, but mahati came back crying and doesn't want to says anything. I asks her many time but she just cry and quite. Bar says, maybe I should I go and talk to her and she will tell her. Santhosh comes there and join in the conversations. He says he will go and pacify Mahati since mahati like him very much. Bar says, vendam, sometime its better sister to talk. She says Santhosh can follow her to see Mahati but let she do the talking.

Then Sara leave their office saying that he has other logistic duty to attend. Santhosh telling Bar that why not look for better job for Sara as he is has good education. Santhosh willing to help sby recommending a good job. Anyway Bar refuse to accept santhosh idea as Sara is against with recommendations. He prefers to do things himself. So let it be like that.

Bar looks at the saree and she likes it. Then remember sara saying about mahati sadness.

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 19 July 2013 at 10:08am

ac_durgalathasiva96varneshwarnithyamkveclat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top