Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

A special thanks to misti and angie (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

True ,They are the best analyzers .What can we say when writer was writting the story after reading their threads only ,sthing logical .
Just a question - are you going to analyze still here ?? Owise how are going to continue the story - without logics?? Anyways Viewers will be only who are not for story na.

I 've feeling that they will continue as story even if illogical or boring ,we don't leave it midway .It haunts us .

Ekta thanks for the compliment and no I am not going to analyse anymore in this forum. I need something to analyse and I cannot deal with shifting and ping ponging characters. Sarita was sleeping on the floor when Raj was an ostrich, then Raj starting getting some jolts from Divya and as a result for a night she slept by his side on the bed admiring his backside...then Raj got a pulled up for his behaviour by Divya and he gave the bed to Sarita and he shifted to the sofa...now Divya has dissapeared and Raj is a good boy and dancing in the rain with his Chotu...and Chotu is back sleeping on the floor (they showed this day before yesterday). So if he has realised his mistake why is Sarita back on the floor again? Does he like to admire seeing Sarita sleeping on the floor? I mean does him being on the bed give him a better angle to admire her? After seeing this scene I gave up.

Misti, Raj is thinking about her health..as sleeping on a flat surface as the floor straightens your back and backbone...sarita must have a very strong spine and straight and elegant walk after 10 years..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjanaaimfAngie12Neerjaamisti73

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A special thanks to misti and angie (Page 4)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruchisahay

ruchisahay

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

True ,They are the best analyzers .What can we say when writer was writting the story after reading their threads only ,sthing logical .
Just a question - are you going to analyze still here ?? Owise how are going to continue the story - without logics?? Anyways Viewers will be only who are not for story na.

I 've feeling that they will continue as story even if illogical or boring ,we don't leave it midway .It haunts us .

Ekta thanks for the compliment and no I am not going to analyse anymore in this forum. I need something to analyse and I cannot deal with shifting and ping ponging characters. Sarita was sleeping on the floor when Raj was an ostrich, then Raj starting getting some jolts from Divya and as a result for a night she slept by his side on the bed admiring his backside...then Raj got a pulled up for his behaviour by Divya and he gave the bed to Sarita and he shifted to the sofa...now Divya has dissapeared and Raj is a good boy and dancing in the rain with his Chotu...and Chotu is back sleeping on the floor (they showed this day before yesterday). So if he has realised his mistake why is Sarita back on the floor again? Does he like to admire seeing Sarita sleeping on the floor? I mean does him being on the bed give him a better angle to admire her? After seeing this scene I gave up.

Misti, Raj is thinking about her health..as sleeping on a flat surface as the floor straightens your back and backbone...sarita must have a very strong spine and straight and elegant walk after 10 years..

So Raj and Sarita are living-in now LOL (as they are officially divorced). These guys will change the whole definition of living in by keeping their relationship so pious LOL.

By the way, that means there is Ek Nayi Umeed for Paavni (Raj's bed) Big smile

aimfNeerjaaAngie12misti73Myra.nelly

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Myra,  thanks for telling me that I am the piglet.  You are coming with such good logical explanations for everything.  First for making Misti Winnie the pooh and now for Sarita's sleeping arrangements.

Ruchi,  this is a progressive show and this is how progressive couple lives.  Remember,  Raj has to do his Chotu's PV.  So this is his agni-pariksha for the new husband.  Accept Sarita and get Raj on Paavni free as a pious live-in companion of Sarita.  That's why Sarita kicked out the parents who wanted to do her PV.  They were willing to give a lot of dowry to the new husband, but Raj was not included in the deal. 

Here the new husband will be sleeping on the sofa (the one occupied by Raj for few days),  Sarita on the floor and Raj on his Paavni.  Maybe Raj and new husband can switch Paavni when Raj decides to play with the "married to another man" Chotu in the rain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfNeerjaaMyra.nellymisti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ruchisahay]Thanks Sonia. And thanks to Angie, Misti, Myra, Neeraja, Aimf for the discussions.

It was fun and a new experience for me and I enjoyed it. In fact, this forum is what connected me to the show as I stopped watching it long back. Wish it would have lasted longer but I was getting disconnected from the story for quite some time. 

When I stopped watching it - mainly because of the uninteresting and extremely loud side characters - I carried an image of Divya, Raj and Sarita. Divya was the one I had found most relateable as I know a lot of people who are strong enough to make tough choices when needed. I had sympathized with Sarita - though I haven't met anyone like her I was moved by her plight. Her bitterness and insecurity also made her interesting. I disliked Raj a lot Big smile. Now when I read about lovey dovey moments between Raj and Sarita in WU, I don't relate to that as these two feel completely unknown and different to me. Also, by putting the entire blame on Divya (by saying that she never gave a chance to Raj to share her load), CVs have played havoc with my head. Sarita is now neither bitter nor insecure but an obsessed husband worshipper, Raj never wronged anyone and Divya is nowhere to be seen - I don't have the feel of any of these characters anymore.  

Anyways, it was great knowing people here and getting some company while working alone during the nights Big smile
[/QUOTE

Ruchi thanks for contributing to the discussions and I also liked reading your thoughts. Out of all the characters I did like Divya the most because I have also known people like her who have given up their personal dreams to bring up their younger siblings.I found her very endearing. I have also known people who have been or are still in abusive marriages...so Sarita's insecurity and bitterness I could understand but I like you I cannot understand this obsessive love that she has for her husband. Regarding Raj, I did have sympathy because of the family that he was brought up in but I cannot understand that how can any human being have no empathy/sympathy  for another human being for 10 years and then suddenly one fine day he wakes up. It is as if one fine day lightening struck him and he received enlightenment. But now one of the characters have disappeared and the other two keeps on shifting. Of the supporting character I liked Kamla for her layers but now she also has been caricatured. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12Neerjaa

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

Dear Sonia

Thank you for this nice post, and for taking the time to appreciate our analyses and discussions. It means a lot that someone who is still coming to terms with the departure of the main lead still has the inner space to appreciate all that is wonderful.

I have had a good time interacting with you, and other friends who I just met in this forum. All will be surely missed, and I hope that a serial that is worthy of the attention of stalwarts such as yourself, Misti, Angie, Myra, Neerja, and Ruchi surfaces soon, so that I can also continue to benefit from reading and participating in intellectually stimulating discussions. I wish you well. Take care and god bless.

Aimf hopefully we will meet in some other shows forum..Enjoyed interacting with you in this forum. Although I liked your fan and raddiwala analogises, but your version of  mulberry bush poem is my favourite.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfAngie12Neerjaa

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Misti and Angie in deep thought.Wink

2e8j.jpg

The bear is Misti and Angie the little one.. she used to be the same size as the bear but writing such long posts made her lose weight..

ROFL Do you mean Angie started loosing weight from school?Wink

Edited by misti73 - 18 July 2013 at 11:28pm

aimfAngie12Neerjaa--Ekta--Myra.nelly

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema12345

same here lots of times just came to this forum to read Misty Angie and other comments etc
from day one had a feeling this was not what was promoted  promtedas Divya and Rajs story but the show is stareted with sarita bahus story and just not on the first day but the whole wk 

well some PH run after the trps dont care about the actors how they use them nd than discard them

i degress thank you Angie Misty and others loved your comments -analysis in cb and loved them here 

hope to see you  in Avinash's new show as not coming to this show forum any more

Seema thanks for appreciating my comments. Avinash is in a Sphere Origin's show and I usually like the way Sphere Origins writes and executes their shows. So I will be around in that forum when the show starts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfNeerjaa--Ekta--

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Agree !! When there is not a story to analyze ,then what we will do here ?? Characters have an experience of bouncing back and forth instead of walking on the path of growth . 
So sleeping arrangements they again showed .I thought They were not showing in fear of the audience like you had said .ConfusedConfused

@ Ruchi : did they showed Divya being blamed for those 10 years separation and raj not supporting .Ouch I had read the part in WU divya-sarita part but couldn't figure out completely So I guess  it was said by sarita only ,right like before ??wow .
Actually am very curious to know the source of information from where sarita is getting all this .Mainly all cvs and shows skip this type of parts but at least we can guess there but here am not able to .
1.Divya : Whenever she had mistakenly slipped some past of raj and her ,sarita used to show evidently by face making that she is not liking it . So its impossible she would have asked to Divya about her past story ,about separation and all. 
2.Shiela : I don't think she knows anything else than divya being rajs GF . She doesn't even know the reason behind divya becoming actress . she was not even expecting divya will return as she had said 'ek ke baad doosre show mein aa jayegi'. The main fact ,Also she would have being young enough at that time of separation.
3. Raj : He himself never accepted his mistake till now .So he always expects divya to return by herself .But sarita had once said to raj too that you both should not repeat the mistake of before .I agree for that time as if this situation has come then there is a mistake done by anyone or both in taking decisions .But now blaming divya ?? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaamisti73

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.