Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

A special thanks to misti and angie (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

@Neerja,  I have found that forum discussions are always much more creative than what CVs present. I think internal politics, egos and love of ratings end up changing characters or story after a certain point.  The participants in the forum usually do not have these constraints and hence can analyze characters much better.   That is why these discussions are more fun than sometimes watching a show.  However if you connect to characters (positive or negative), then a lot of times you will tolerate some inconsistencies in both characters and a story after a certain point.  Here everything was very inconsistent from the first week.  That's why most of viewers never connected to this show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..--Ekta--Jassi87Neerjaamisti73

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A special thanks to misti and angie (Page 2)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
angie truly I looks forward for urs and Mishties view
and its continued here too
but truly i will miss ur reviews for sure, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
same here lots of times just came to this forum to read Misty Angie and other comments etc
from day one had a feeling this was not what was promoted  promtedas Divya and Rajs story but the show is stareted with sarita bahus story and just not on the first day but the whole wk 

well some PH run after the trps dont care about the actors how they use them nd than discard them

i degress thank you Angie Misty and others loved your comments -analysis in cb and loved them here 

hope to see you  in Avinash's new show as not coming to this show forum any more

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfAngie12misti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

@Neerja,  I have found that forum discussions are always much more creative than what CVs present. I think internal politics, egos and love of ratings end up changing characters or story after a certain point.  The participants in the forum usually do not have these constraints and hence can analyze characters much better.   That is why these discussions are more fun than sometimes watching a show.  However if you connect to characters (positive or negative), then a lot of times you will tolerate some inconsistencies in both characters and a story after a certain point.  Here everything was very inconsistent from the first week.  That's why most of viewers never connected to this show.

Angie , it was the first time when i found CB forum accidentally when show  was going  to end , and i was really amused that people discuss shows . but found the forum quite positive , respecting others, perspectives . there were posts which were related to some track and analyzed by given examples from  mythology , literature , never found that kind of positivity in any other forum . Its characters and their emotions connect the viewers with the show only if there is some story . with that honest will to execute the story . i do not know , but i was put off with this show within a week . This show is full of whys? why she came in Doli , why muh dikhai , why any celebrity , specially a female will stay in an unknown house . She had met raj in college that may also just for few months . you can not judge a person in life in short period . all kind of unrealistic stuff . yes i had sympathy for sarita as seen girls in her kind of position , but later on it also evaporated when her parents appeared from god know from where and she was shown that her husband is going to do her kanya daan . Utter crap , Is marriage is the end and start of life , why bankruptcy of brains , people are going forward but these PH and all dragging backward . i think there is no end if one goes on analyze this show . Frankly speaking i was put off by this show from the starting as i can not respect Raj kind of guy in real life . He needed some one to bring him out of deep freezer , where he was for 10 years . just because of you people stayed here .
All the best to Rubina and hope we meet soon 

aimfAngie12misti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Misti and Angie in deep thought.Wink

2e8j.jpg

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aimf..yajnaseni..Angie12NeerjaaMyra.nelly

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

2e8j.jpg
ROFL

Misti, I was just planning to respond to Ruchi and aimf when I saw this.  So had to comment on this.  Who is the bigger bear here?  At least I think it is bear.  I am pretty bad in distinguishing animals (well actually humans too). 

Trust you to inject humor into a sombre thread.

Edited by Angie12 - 18 July 2013 at 9:35am

aimfmisti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

2e8j.jpg

Thank you Old Misti bringing smile and can not stop laughing . What writers will do now ? is this you both are thinking ( scratching your heads )as you people along others were their think tank ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfmisti73

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

2e8j.jpg
ROFL

Misti, I was just planning to respond to Ruchi and aimf when I saw this.  So had to comment on this.  Who is the bigger bear here?  At least I think it is bear.  I am pretty bad in distinguishing animals (well actually humans too). 

Trust you to inject humor into a sombre thread.

Angie , you  are putting Misti into dilemma about the bigger bear ? But both have their hands in the same position .

aimfAngie12misti73

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.