Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
A big thanks to our jai and veeru...for this months you have done a great analysis of this confused story and characters...admist bashing always your thread was rocking and fair...i will miss ur amalysis very much...
And also thx to aimf,ruchi,myra and others..a pleasure to read them...
Thanx...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Radev_1983-JaneMan-masumasrilankaNishta06aimfrajsriAngie12misti73Neerjaaseema12345Myra.nellyradev_no1fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A special thanks to misti and angie" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

masumasrilanka

masumasrilanka

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
yeah ,hope you guys drop by in CB,forum too,and thanks ,but pls dont forget to comment for Rubina,lets show our love for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
True ,They are the best analyzers .What can we say when writer was writting the story after reading their threads only ,sthing logical .
Just a question - are you going to analyze still here ?? Owise how are going to continue the story - without logics?? Anyways Viewers will be only who are not for story na.

I 've feeling that they will continue as story even if illogical or boring ,we don't leave it midway .It haunts us .

Angie12misti73Neerjaa

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

A big thanks to our jai and veeru...for this months you have done a great analysis of this confused story and characters...admist bashing always your thread was rocking and fair...i will miss ur amalysis very much...
Thanx...
Sonia,  thanks for writing this.

I too enjoyed, even if briefly, interacting in this forum with everyone you mentioned  and others who like to dissect characters in an analytical manner.  Also it was good to have discussions with old friends and some new ones with whom I just interacted for the first time in this forum.

I started watching this show because I have seen Rubina's earlier work.  I ended up liking other actors too. .  But it was Divya's character that kept me watching the show despite the poor execution from the first day. 

I will not stop watching a show even if a good actor is let go or quits, as long as the show and remaining characters/new characters are interesting.  Here this is not the case.   The other characters who were interesting in conjunction with Divya's story started turning into one-dimensional characters even before Divya left that house and now have turned completely into boring characters for me. 

The story/characters do not have logic and change at the drop of the hat based on the ratings of any particular day.  So there is not much left to analyze anything here.

Nevertheless, it was fun writing here because in these threads as there was also a sense of humor about the show/characters.  If nothing else, at least we got some good laughs about things.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5-divyamisti73NeerjaaMyra.nelly

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

Originally posted by Soniaman

Thanx...
Sonia,  thanks for writing this.

I too enjoyed, even if briefly, interacting in this forum with everyone you mentioned  and others who like to dissect characters in an analytical manner.  Also it was good to have discussions with old friends and some new ones with whom I just interacted for the first time in this forum.

I started watching this show because I have seen Rubina's earlier work.  I ended up liking other actors too. .  But it was Divya's character that kept me watching the show despite the poor execution from the first day. 

I will not stop watching a show even if a good actor is let go or quits, as long as the show and remaining characters/new characters are interesting.  Here this is not the case.   The other characters who were interesting in conjunction with Divya's story started turning into one-dimensional characters even before Divya left that house and now have turned completely into boring characters for me. 

The story/characters do not have logic and change at the drop of the hat based on the ratings of any particular day.  So there is not much left to analyze anything here.

Nevertheless, it was fun writing here because in these threads as there was also a sense of humor about the show/characters.  If nothing else, at least we got some good laughs about things.

Sonia thanks for the post , no doubt , Angie ,Misti, and then met new person Ruchi  with others , who analyzed this show with every track , but it was started with half baked story , which was left to viewers to take their creativity further . It reminded of CB days where discussions were mature and sometimes full of humor..

aimfAngie12misti73

ruchisahay

ruchisahay

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Sonia. And thanks to Angie, Misti, Myra, Neeraja, Aimf for the discussions.

It was fun and a new experience for me and I enjoyed it. In fact, this forum is what connected me to the show as I stopped watching it long back. Wish it would have lasted longer but I was getting disconnected from the story for quite some time. 

When I stopped watching it - mainly because of the uninteresting and extremely loud side characters - I carried an image of Divya, Raj and Sarita. Divya was the one I had found most relateable as I know a lot of people who are strong enough to make tough choices when needed. I had sympathized with Sarita - though I haven't met anyone like her I was moved by her plight. Her bitterness and insecurity also made her interesting. I disliked Raj a lot Big smile. Now when I read about lovey dovey moments between Raj and Sarita in WU, I don't relate to that as these two feel completely unknown and different to me. Also, by putting the entire blame on Divya (by saying that she never gave a chance to Raj to share her load), CVs have played havoc with my head. Sarita is now neither bitter nor insecure but an obsessed husband worshipper, Raj never wronged anyone and Divya is nowhere to be seen - I don't have the feel of any of these characters anymore.  

Anyways, it was great knowing people here and getting some company while working alone during the nights Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5-divyaaimf--Ekta--Angie12misti73NeerjaaMyra.nelly

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Sonia for the post..honestly i was surprised to see my name in your list..
I really had a great time discussing with every one here...apreciate sense of humor in general and here found plenty :)
Its sad i cant watch anymore as i cant relate to the present change of characterisation of the leads and offcourse coz divya isnt in the show..She was my favorite as i like career and familly oriented people as i am the same.. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfAngie12--Ekta--misti73Neerjaa

aimf

Goldie

aimf

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Dear Sonia

Thank you for this nice post, and for taking the time to appreciate our analyses and discussions. It means a lot that someone who is still coming to terms with the departure of the main lead still has the inner space to appreciate all that is wonderful.

I have had a good time interacting with you, and other friends who I just met in this forum. All will be surely missed, and I hope that a serial that is worthy of the attention of stalwarts such as yourself, Misti, Angie, Myra, Neerja, and Ruchi surfaces soon, so that I can also continue to benefit from reading and participating in intellectually stimulating discussions. I wish you well. Take care and god bless.

Edited by aimf - 18 July 2013 at 8:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5-divya--Ekta--Angie12misti73NeerjaaMyra.nelly

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.