Fan Fictions

My Mate (Werewolf story)(16+) thread 2 link posted 9/2/13 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 80

1993.ssg

Goldie

1993.ssg

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Nice prologue Concept is superb Waiting for the updates pls continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Harman987

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Mate (Werewolf story)(16+) thread 2 link posted 9/2/13 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Harman987

IF-Dazzler

Harman987

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1993.ssg

Nice prologue Concept is superb Waiting for the updates pls continue soon
updating now

...mishti...

Harman987

IF-Dazzler

Harman987

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

My Mate

Part 1

Arjun's P.O.V

Arjun Suryakant Rawte

I can't believe that I still didn't find my mate. I am 22 years old and will be teaching Senior English in a high school.

I am the Alpha of the Moon pack. Alpha is like a boss, my senses are stronger than everyone in my pack, but I don't have my Luna, or Alpha-female standing next to me. To support my decisions and to help me any way she can. All of Moon pack members our awesome they all help me to take the best decision especially Arnav.

Hopefully I will find her soon.

Arnav's P.O.V

Arnav Singh Raizada

I am so depressed that I don't have my mate with me. No, no don't think anything wrong, she didn't die or anything, it's just that I didn't find her yet.

I am the Beta of the Moon pack. Beta is second in command. He takes over when Alpha is in danger or busy or anything. But in our pack it doesn't really matter because we all take decisions together. So that our Alpha Arjun won't be in tension all the time.

I am 22 years old and yeah without a mate. I will be teaching Senior History in High school.

Sameer's P.O.V

Sameer Dhamsingh Rathore

I am 3rd in command in Moon Pack. 3rd in command means that I am toughest member of the pack but not from Alpha or Beta. They are stronger than me.

I am 22 years old. I am a photographer. I go to camps every year to learn more. And I am super excited that this year that I got a chance to teach photography in high school to seniors.

I haven't found my mate yet, just like Alpha Arjun and Beta Arnav. I hope we will all soon find them.

(This was just background info on our 3 stars, Now let's begin with the story, Shall me)

{Harman presents you My Mate}

{Just you know it's a werewolf story}

First day of first job. Arnav, Sam and Arjun will be teaching at high school to Seniors Arjun will be teaching English and Arnav will be teaching History and Sam will be teaching photography.

They all are super excited that they got the job at the same school.

But also are depressed that they haven't found their mates yet. So that when they got the job they could have kissed them, celebrated with them. Well, guess everything happens for good.

They all took their own cars to school. Arjun's car is a black Audi. Arnav's car is cherry red Acura. Sam's car is a white Lexus.

Arjun's P.O.V

My first period starts when it is actually students 3rd period. I have the same class for 2 class periods, well because it's an ROP class. And after this class I am done. So I am actually every happy that I don't have to teach all day long.

The bell rings for the 2nd period to end and 3rd period to start. Students' starts coming in and taking their seats and all of sudden a student catches my attention. "My Mate" my wolf spoke in me. "O god I can't believe I found my mate." "Come on look at me, look up"

She looks up and that both have an eye contact.

Riya's P.O.V

"Mate" my wolf said the moment I stepped in Senior English. I didn't know what to do, so I just keep my eyes down. And then all the sudden I felt this urge to look up and when I did. A very, very handsome male of looking at me "My Mate" my wolf said again. I didn't know what to do. I felt like I was melting in his eyes.

A student from behind bumps in to me and I was about to fall when 2 strong hands caught me. "O God my mate caught." The minute his skin came in contact with my skin fireworks started in me. Now for a fact I knew he is my mate.

"Thank you" I mumbled and took a seat. Class starts and my mate is standing in front of the class. I wondered why isn't he taking a seat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(After dotted line it will change P.O.V, if I don't write who it is P.O.V from then it no one's just me writing)

"Hello everyone, I am your new English teacher, well it's obvious, since this is an English class." Said Arjun

"O god, my mate is my teacher" thought Riya.

"My name is Arjun Suryakant Rawte, and I would like to know everyone's name as well" said Arjun

"Let's start from here" said Arjun pointing to Riya.

Riya was already nervous and he was making her more nervous.

"Hi, my name is Riya" said Riya

"Actually full name Ms. Riya" said Arjun.

"Riya Mukherjee" said Riya

The whole class continued to tell Arjun their names.

Riya kept her eyes at Arjun while Arjun would look at Riya once in a while, so that class won't think anything stupid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for now. Random color not a specific color for each character 

Precap ' Arnav and Khushi

Buddy me if you want PM.

Tell me how it is???

Harman989

Edited by Harman987 - 20 July 2013 at 7:11pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999aparnajyoti99dishacfanfollowerBhaktikapasikeepcalmrabbavezaynie259benazsharmaayushisaj111ArjunKiAshabjeyakshubhangipiupanumamah70bebovirdilife93gujjuparinihikadreamyrosesweetpari4u97hunny1993pari_goyalLivingforARfly.highsrividhya68-MissBoiiVamp-dmeghamadmadonaunishazLive-lifeShanafr...mishti...mishtypiyapinkerbellll_megha_llDeepzpadukonechand91summaiyasayedDivineDarknesssuj01Aks13devildiva21saritak

1993.ssg

Goldie

1993.ssg

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Arjun's Arnuv's and sameer's POV is very nicely written So Riya is also a warewolf pls continue soon

Harman987

Harman987

IF-Dazzler

Harman987

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1993.ssg

Fantastic update Arjun's Arnuv's and sameer's POV is very nicely written So Riya is also a warewolf pls continue soon
I will ASAP 

nihika

Goldie

nihika

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Nice...

Harman987

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged