Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@hina thnax 4 teh update!! i cudn't watch the epi & thank god 4 it.
and i only wish 2 see ganga-sanchi scene. & hope ganga maintain this attitude 2wards sanchi. 👏

and sumi shes so pathetic. how can any1 scold a child 4 it. even if she asked ganga 2 take away mannu she cud'd said politely. but no she"ll say it bcoz shes 2 biased.🥱🤢
Thanks for the update

Liked ganga today. The way she said that she won't hold the hand when someone gives a finger showed her self respect. I hope she stands by what she says.

Sanchi's act is really convincing. No wonder the singhs fell for it.

So sumi shouted at ganga and not at mannu. it would have been stupid if she shouted    at mmannu . Glad she didn't do that. Ganga should pay more attention to mannu. She simply can't leave him like that and later cry when people get upset about what he does.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kidz will be kidz and yes Ganga can be a little more careful about Mannu, but I think Gehna also shud have been careful and protective about what was in her lap. 

Always yelling at the mom of a toddler is not fair at all. 😡  Kidz at that age are meant to be mischievous. They get around super fast and they don't yet know what is wrong or right. And it is physically impossible for an adult to always keep an eye on the kid, specially when she is also expected to be the general help and serve guests. Sumitra was way too harsh. That was just not done. 🤢

Sumi's forgotten her own days when her kidz must've been young and meddlesome - or maybe she didn't have to do so much work around the house and had all the time to follow them about. This was ridiculously unfair. Ganga doesn't have the luxury of just playing with her kid or putting him in day care or hiring someone to watch over him.

And bad luck can happen two ways - Mannu became the means but Gehna cud not save it either. Sumi n Saanchi are both behaving like witches.
Edited by hooked - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update hina.

Ganga gave back to sanchi,I am so proud of her.

Sanchi and sumitra's behaviour is intolerable.Sumi shouted at ganga and said ganga to leave along with ganga!Bravo!

Show some jagya scenes also.Two episodes there was no Jagya and in the third episode of the week you are showing him for only 30 second.Kya kar rahe ho cvs!
hooked thumbnail
What I don't get is - all these women who have had kids and are "MAA" and are here today to celebrate another going to be MA, cannot be understanding of the behaviour of a small kid ?

So many women and no one saw Mannu ? Is he invisible to all and only visible to Ganga ? Kids that small who are not yet two - can do no wrong. They are treated like little Krishna's and Krishna was notoriously naughty. Even though he caused that shagun to fall - it was not malicious and that wud have happened even if that was a family kid that age. Sugna or Anandi's kid cud also have done that.

But no - Ganga gets treated like a charity case by Sumitra and so she feels OK to put her down and sound her out as she pleases. 

The BIG folks are supposed to demonstrate their bignnness by being gracious with those who are not so fortunate. But Sumi and Saanchi are sadly lacking in grace. Saanchi     is a young brat with a lot of growing up to do. But Sumi has been around for too long and been with DS who is the picture of graciousness and benevolence and still she has learnt NOTHING...
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At @hooked, I agree with every thing you wrote,except Ds is a picture of graceousness and
 beneVolence. She was not for most part of her life. Far from it when it came to her bahus and
Their parents. The character of a old woman should be judged by how she treats the most vulnerable 
Relations. Agreed she as become very graceous now with age and experience. Generally age
Mellows people.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a different interpretation of Mannu pulling the stuff from Gehna. To me it is like lord Krishna
Saying ,I am going to cone to your Godhi. I dont want anything else in it. How about that folks?
Some old sart woman like Ds should have explained it this way. It all depends on how one takes it.
If one is pure hearted, even these Shagun meanings can be twisted to get a positive outcome.
hooked - Now i'm scared of kids.This reminds me of what Johnny Depp said... that "babies under 3 years of age are like miniature drunks"😆. Someone or the other should continuously keep a check on them. Yeah agree that any one woman could have seen that . It is sad that Sumi is nit picking and finding fault in Ganga every now and then.  Apart from taking care of G's needs, the Singh's have to face life threats because of her...and on top of that Ganga does not even seem to be happy on seeing her saviour)J) getting engaged.  No wonder Sumi does not like her. That said, i think what Sumi is doing is also not right. If she doesn't like ganga staying at her home , she should talk to her family clearly about this and make some good arrangements for Ganga's future and safety. Instead of doing that, sumi acts stupid and cowardly and keeps bullying Ganga.😳
hooked thumbnail
Originally posted by: samvi.

Apart from taking care of G's needs, the Singh's have to face life threats because of her...and on top of that Ganga does not even seem to be happy on seeing her saviour)J) getting engaged.  No wonder Sumi does not like her. That said, i think what Sumi is doing is also not right. If she doesn't like ganga staying at her home , she should talk to her family clearly about this and make some good arrangements for Ganga's future and safety. Instead of doing that, sumi acts stupid and cowardly and keeps bullying Ganga.😳

I have a little problem with Sumi's reasons for disliking G.
Lets see who does what for who. 

Ganga GETS - shelter, food, clothes, care for her kid when she leaves for hospi or exams etc.

Ganga GIVES - care to Gehna, does kitchen work, has totally taken over most of the work Aanndi used to do and probably Gehna too.(coz now, the work is increased as Gehna needs more rest + care than she can help out).
In addition - Ganga saved Gehna from those goons once. Ganga rescued Jagya when he was beaten up. We may argue that it was coz of her. But just supposing it was Saanchi's jilted attackers, then ?

Now the threats from Ratan - YES, there Sumi is justified. But her anger shud be at Bhairon for not listening to her. Not Ganga.

Ganga not smiling at his engagement - Here too, Sumi shud have a plain talk with her son first - instead of belittling Ganga in the kitchen and sounding her out on some or the other pretext.
She shud be able to say - I feel Ganga is getting a little too attached to you and this is not good, please maintain a little distance. 
Talk to your own son first. Stop glaring at other people !!!
--------------
Sumi's basic disgruntlement lies with Bhairon and Jagya not understanding her. If she wants - she can talk to Gehna and DS too about her fears and alternatives to this situation, but NO - Sumi only vents on Ganga and Mannu and THAT to me is inexcusable. 
Edited by hooked - 10 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
Thanks for the WU !

I think sumi dislikes Ganga as she knows she is better than anandi and also everyone is praising her. That is the main reason. Sumi gives a damn for her son.  If she is really sacred for her sons life where was she when he was lying in the death bed. She disnot even feel like visiting him then so why now this nautanki of sons life. Where was she when he was dying without home, shelter or food??? she only tought he got punishment for his sins but did she ever think how he will survive. Thats not the characteristic of a mother. Mother can punish her son, but dont leave son to die.  She likes sanchi because she is anandi's SIL. Anyone related ro anandi will get a royal treatment from sumi. She doesnot care for anyone else than anandi.