Television Celebrity Ranking system

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

This is regarding the Television Celebrity Ranking system.

I just wanted a detailed clarification of how this whole Celebrity ranking is actually calculated.

Like the View poinst-How they are actually calculated. What should we do to incrase the view points
Comments-WHich comments are taken into consideration while you calculate the comments.
Fans: How it is calculated.

Please can you give the DETAILED clarification on this so that we can follow uo to increase our Favs Ranking!

Thanks😳
Dimple the ranking is explained by Vijay bhai on every week's Television Celebrity Ranking. Here it is.

Originally posted by vijay

FAQ: How this ranking points are computed?

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 500 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 500 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover). 

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 600 and if Harshad gets 150 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting almost 25% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better.

Yes this I already know but still I am confused with the ranking part specially the view and comments

I thought the commnets whhich are taken into consideration are the comments which has actors full name on it. But still I dont get it.

Similarly I want to know what can we do to increase ones view points
I thought that comments get points even if full name was written on later i found you get points if you put a full actors name ...

Do liking also get the ranking up ?
I DON THINK THERE'S ANY PROPER EXPLANATION FOR TV CELEBRITY RANKING... vijay should make it more clear..
What are the points attached to 'likes'?

How much does it down a ranking if 'dislikes' are hit for comments about that actor on the  actor's profile or TB articles or TB videos?
Can it be compensated by equal number of 'likes'?
Or how many 'likes' are needed to compensate for a 'dislike'?

How many previous days comments getting 'liked' on the profile counts for each week's ranking?

Please Vijay can we get an answer for this ASAP
thanks for the info...good job dimple,leela,zainab...
I want answer too , it's so confusing 
Hey everyone,
As shreya posted as per VB's posts this is the only details we know about CM ranking.

Originally posted by vijay

FAQ: How this ranking points are computed?

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 500 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 500 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover). 

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 600 and if Harshad gets 150 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting almost 25% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better.

Further details regarding Chaska Meter Ranking can only be given by vijay bhai or technical team themselves .So i shall forward this thread to them so that they can answer it.
-S/C Team