CM instructs to write letter to channel to stop JA

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Issue of anti-history and anti-Hindu serial titled 'Jodha-Akbar' telecast on ZEE TV channel

Shameless Hindus, who watch Jodhaa-Akbar serial which glorifies Hindu hater Cruel Akbar and insults Hindus, are worthy of getting killed by Terrorists ! O Hindus, boycott 'Jodha Akabar' serial.

Related Article : Truth of "Jodha-Akbar": wound on Hindu's heart !

Mumbai – In the serial produced by Ekata Kapur titled 'Jodha-Akbar' telecast on ZEE channel, there is grave insult of Rajput women and kings. 'Akhil Bharatiya Kshatriya Mahasabha (ABKM)' has raised voice against this serial and has demanded to stop telecast of this serial immediately. Its members met Chief Minister Pruthviraj Chavan in this connection on Thursday, 4th July at 'Sahyadri Guest House' of the Government. (Presently, many serials are being telecast on TV channels which are against historical facts and are anti-Hindu.  Such serials are shown on many TV channels without any obstacles since the media has gone in the hands of communists and anti-Hindu people; besides it is the result of Hindus being indifferent and lack pride towards own history and Dharma. The action taken by ABKM by raising voice against anti-Hindu matter shown in 'Jodha-Akbar' demanding withdrawal of the serial is welcoming and commendable. All Hindus, who have lost self-respect, can learn something from this incident. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)

If this serial is not stopped, we will go to the channel's office and destroy it, was the warning given by ABKM. Taking prompt action on the demand, Chief Minister Chavan has directed officers to write a letter to Ekata Kapur and ZEE TV channel about stopping telecast of the above serial. This information was given by Dinesh Singh Pardeshi of ABKM.

It has been shown in the serial that Rajput women are sitting next to Akbar and their husbands are threatened with life by holding swords over their heads. These Rajput kings are given a choice to keep either their wives or life when they choose life over their wives. Thus the producers have indulged in grave insult of Rajput women. (The true history is that most of the Rajput kings fought against cruel Muslim regime and thousands of Rajput women jumped into fire to save their dignity, but by distorting history, the producers, director, writer, actors have insulted Hindus. This will also teach wrong pro-Muslim history to future generations of Hindus demoralizing them. Can there be any greater loss caused to Dharma than this? – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat) There are even other incidents in this serial where Rajput kings are insulted.

1. Delegation of ABKM led by its National President, Kunwar Harivansh met the Chief Minister along with its MLAs, office bearers and workers.

2. Without knowing the history, producer Ekata Kapur amd ZEE TV channel have misled people by showing wrong things without taking permission of Hindus or Rajputs; therefore, the people of this community are enraged. ABKM has said that ZEE TV channel has started such controversial serial only to increase its TRP; therefore, telecast of such controversial serial should be stopped immediately else, the Rajput-Kshatriya community will stop it. (Such organization with devout Hindus is an ideal example for Hindus. Owing to such organizations, the respect for Dharma still preserved amongst Hindus. All Hindus should follow the example of this organization and extend their support ! – Editor, Dainik Sannatan Prabhat )

3. President of ABKM Shashikant Pawar, its Guide Subhash Singh Raje, Treasurer Dilip Singh Pardeshi, Regional President Dinesh Singh Pardeshi, former Mayor of Ulhasnagar Vinod Thakur, President of Maharana Pratap Singh Battalion Ajay Singh Sengar, Rajasthan Rajput Parishad's Executive President, Rajendra Singh Shekhavat, Vilas Patil, Rajput Medical Association's Dr. Uday Singh Rajput and other office bearers and members were present on the occasion.

Ridiculous order given by CM, despite having all the powers, can force people to take law in their hand !

Says, 'If telecast of serial is not stopped and organization attacks channel's office, don't provide protection !'

The Chief Minister said, 'If the telecast of serial is not stopped and ABKM attacks, police should not provide security or no Government assistance should be extended.'(If a CM is unable to bring ban on such serials, where is the need for Government ? Telecast of the serial will be forcibly stopped by the people ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)

http://forumforhinduawakening.org/dharma/news/2013/07/06/jodha-akbar-serial-cm-instructs-write-letter-channel-stopping-telecast/

This is a political issue! 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why do you keep posting such articles?
Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's a hoax site my dear...😊
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 if its true,now only god can save the show. 😡
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*saashtaang namaskaar* to this great *hypocritic* democratic country!

I am so done hoping that this country will change.

So done!
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanvi.narula

It's a hoax site my dear...😊

Really?????????Actually it kinda looks fake...

Someone tweeted that to me :-/
Edited by BreezeStar - 10 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

no CM will tell that no security will be provided if attacked lmaoo this is an atrocious piece of writing and calling hindus 'shameless'???? it looks like a hoax to me

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sun29

no CM will tell that no security will be provided if attacked lmaoo this is an atrocious piece of writing and calling hindus 'shameless'???? it looks like a hoax to me

actually ur right. i also think its a fake news.
Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BreezeStar

Really?????????Actually it kinda looks fake...

Someone tweeted that to me :-/

Yup their news is never true...look at the Lang. Of article...just a publicity website..so their's none such order...relax...:):)
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i do not understand why do extremists even exist in this world!