SHaron - The New GS????????? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by deetha

Not that I dont like sharon as GS but itne saare positions change... sab ki posts do teen change ho rahe hai,... baaki log clg ki kya mare pade hai?? :/

🀣 all others only for playing paper games... nothing else πŸ˜†

@swati di i think sharon is the best person to be the GS!!! Im happy that she is gona be the GS πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

Sharon will be nominated as new GS  πŸ˜²

I should be happy or not with this news  i really dont know i always want her to be the CS... So that both Swayam and sharon can spend time together... πŸ˜³

and what was this twist...

i dont know whether its selfish to think like this or not but i really wanna rey to be GS, Aashi to be AGS... and Swaron CS and ACS...

and on a second thought she is capable person for GS position

really dont know whats in store for D3ians

Nah! this is designed just to make entry for the new character...but i think very soon Swayam will be the AGS... :P :P 
Originally posted by ---Priya---

🀣 all others only for playing paper games... nothing else πŸ˜†

@swati di i think sharon is the best person to be the GS!!! Im happy that she is gona be the GS πŸ˜Š

i am also happy if she is GS as she deserves the GS position... but i am having these mized fellings may be because i was used to see her as a CS and swayam as ACS
Edited by swathi_swaron - 10 years ago
I am damn happy that Sharon will be the new GS!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—She is the best!😎

technically speaking what ever u said is absolutely correct...

Sharon has proved her capability in whatever the task is...

She is the best choice for the GS position...

BUt if we think about SwaRon yeh dil maanta hi nahi hai...

i really love the cute bond they used to share as CS and ACS...

Whatever, if Sharon will be nominated as GS i am happy with that also 

Thanks for agreeing...but even though I love swaron I personally don't like real life partners to work together..by Sharon being Gs n swayam being ACS their individual characterization will also develop..it has been long time since Sharons' individuality was being explored...n anyways swaron handle things nicely so I won't worry about their time together...on second thought is it next track for swaron ? Work n relationship side by side?
Originally posted by juili_p

Thanks for agreeing...but even though I love swaron I personally don't like real life partners to work together..by Sharon being Gs n swayam being ACS their individual characterization will also develop..it has been long time since Sharons' individuality was being explored...n anyways swaron handle things nicely so I won't worry about their time together...on second thought is it next track for swaron ? Work n relationship side by side?
me too think that it may be the next track for SS... but what ever the track is i dont want any MU's between SS πŸ˜­

Originally posted by deetha

Not that I dont like sharon as GS but itne saare positions change... sab ki posts do teen change ho rahe hai,... baaki log clg ki kya mare pade hai?? :/
🀣 i tnhk iss colg ke bache bs party krte h.
Yhe teen log k pass tallent h.
Baki kisi layk ni h.
may be we should be just happy that she has any position in student body.

Sharon will be nominated as new GS  πŸ˜²

I should be happy or not with this news  i really dont know i always want her to be the CS... So that both Swayam and sharon can spend time together... πŸ˜³

and what was this twist...

i dont know whether its selfish to think like this or not but i really wanna rey to be GS, Aashi to be AGS... and Swaron CS and ACS...

and on a second thought she is capable person for GS position

really dont know whats in store for D3ians

i agree
im really want them to be together
either as CS  &  ACS
or
GS & AGS

but more like CS & ACS
as im used to now

No doubt Sharon is the best candidate for the post but still I want Sharon as CS only I am so used to see swaron as CS and ACS this way Swaron could spend time alone too 
Why can't amar be the GS ? πŸ˜•

He was the first name that came to my mind when VP sir swayam and Aashi were discussing about GS

I mean logically he should have been the GS instead of tani when Shivam left