Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

TB-TOI: Rubina quits PV:Discuss Here VB 9 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

anushkakhan

Groupbie

anushkakhan

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aprathin

What a hypocrite!! Just few days back she was going gaga over the production house and the producers. why this sudden bitterness? anyway it is good that she is quitting the show. she just has a pretty face, no charm and can hardly act. this show will rock with Srishty!

Hypocrite? Huh...You are just a viewer of a show not a member of it! Let me put it as "an actor". An actor appreciate his/her PH but will they knw what's cooking in the minds of the PH? This is no bitterness I think u got the wrong word to describe the situation. Your head is full of hatred that's why u can't c but I can't blame you. Such foolish ppl r like that ;). Wow, indeed she has a pretty face, (thnx for that compliment)...hardly act hahaha...look at yourself then compare ;) acting is not as easy as u think...loony ppl like u can only do one thing...speck negative abt someone without looking back!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka--Ekta--Neerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB-TOI: Rubina quits PV:Discuss Here VB 9 (Page 8)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anushkakhan

Groupbie

anushkakhan

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sia_lovely

What a hypocrite!! Just few days back she was going gaga over the production house and the producers. why this sudden bitterness? anyway it is good that she is quitting the show. she just has a pretty face, no charm and can hardly act. this show will rock with Srishty!

Thanks for ur comment here dear. I am sure u must be having loads of free time to actually sit and make a new account (newbie...Wink eh?) just to make a post in this topic? WinkLOL Why don't you come out with ur original name? We are not gonna eat you EmbarrassedLOL I know people like u only come here to instigate people and take fun sitting behind isn't it? WinkWinkClap

Coming to ur name-calling...are u sure u know the meaning of hypocrite? If not pls, get urself a dictionary. Just to clear the air, Rubina always appreciated the PH and is still not bad mouthing them or rather is calling them one of the best PH she has worked around...despite being insulted and humiliated as an actor. This just goes on to show how dignified she is. Smile

Coming to ur other remarks as to how she can hardly act...well, dearie i don;t have enuff time to reiterate how versatile she is. So better u be in ur lala land! WinkROFL

P.S: Next time, make sure u don't create MID's just to post on topics of Rubina. Ok Baby. ROFL

</div>

<div>
Guess, who has more free time now? fyi, I am not a newbie, you moron! Get your facts rightAngry

Hehehe, not a newbie huh lol...I thing u need to spend a little more tym not for arguing but for knwing IF a bit more...;) @Sia, lol good going! This user really needs training :p

masumasrilankaprerna15--Ekta--

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anushkakhan

Thanks for ur comment here dear. I am sure u must be having loads of free time to actually sit and make a new account (newbie...Wink eh?) just to make a post in this topic? WinkLOL Why don't you come out with ur original name? We are not gonna eat you EmbarrassedLOL I know people like u only come here to instigate people and take fun sitting behind isn't it? WinkWinkClap

Coming to ur name-calling...are u sure u know the meaning of hypocrite? If not pls, get urself a dictionary. Just to clear the air, Rubina always appreciated the PH and is still not bad mouthing them or rather is calling them one of the best PH she has worked around...despite being insulted and humiliated as an actor. This just goes on to show how dignified she is. Smile

Coming to ur other remarks as to how she can hardly act...well, dearie i don;t have enuff time to reiterate how versatile she is. So better u be in ur lala land! WinkROFL

P.S: Next time, make sure u don't create MID's just to post on topics of Rubina. Ok Baby. ROFL

</div>

<div>
Guess, who has more free time now? fyi, I am not a newbie, you moron! Get your facts rightAngry

Hehehe, not a newbie huh lol...I thing u need to spend a little more tym not for arguing but for knwing IF a bit more...;) @Sia, lol good going! This user really needs training :p

You moron, I have been on this forum for the past 5 years... It is just this was a new account I created last year ...guess you need some IF 1/1.
for ur info please stop name calling myf riends, and u doesn't have any right to give them bad names
and u only openly said u are a MID
now stop pretending and tell us ur UN, if u can 
or else just go out from this topic, don't make a break into our peace

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushkakhanJassi87

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
My God !! I've never seen any NewBie talking like this ,naming others these names .ShockedShocked If you are truly NewBie ,then you 've started your first responds like thisConfusedConfused. MORON ,Hypocrite ClapClap
When we come to a new place ,Actually we need time to feel around ,right ?? I know your account has been started since a year but still never experienced this before with a newbie .

So this all signifies only what my buddies have said . 

anushkakhanmasumasrilankaJassi87

anushkakhan

Groupbie

anushkakhan

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

You moron, I have been on this forum for the past 5 years... It is just this was a new account I created last year ...guess you need some IF 1/1.

Moron? I think u need to look at urself before calling someone moron stupid btw there u stated u created a new acct last year that makes u newbie...I created mine since 2010 n I'm still newbie fyi I think u needed it more. ;)

anushkakhan

Groupbie

anushkakhan

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Hypocrite? Huh...You are just a viewer of a show not a member of it! Let me put it as "an actor". An actor appreciate his/her PH but will they knw what's cooking in the minds of the PH? This is no bitterness I think u got the wrong word to describe the situation. Your head is full of hatred that's why u can't c but I can't blame you. Such foolish ppl r like that ;). Wow, indeed she has a pretty face, (thnx for that compliment)...hardly act hahaha...look at yourself then compare ;) acting is not as easy as u think...loony ppl like u can only do one thing...speck negative abt someone without looking back!

You are a total mental case... Look at yourself first before calling me a loonyAngry

Haha I'm a mental case...hehe dear ur no less than one urself ;) lol u knw what I actually did look at myself,I don't make the mistakes u did...found myself to b quite in order n then I called u loony btw UR ONE :p dnt run frm it;)

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
It is a request to all to just report any posts which are personally attacking. Do not accuse all new ids as MIDs.Some may be genuine If u feel they are bashing , kindly report and wait for them to be banned rather than engaging and disrupting the flow of conversation. Please ignore any provocation. 

Read the warning Attn : Warning . Hence forth any such behavior will result in severity

..yajnaseni..Vanshi_Dravidharianjana

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deepzz-

It is a request to all to just report any posts which are personally attacking. Do not accuse all new ids as MIDs.Some may be genuine If u feel they are bashing , kindly report and wait for them to be banned rather than engaging and disrupting the flow of conversation. Please ignore any provocation.

Read the warningAttn : Warning. Hence forth any such behavior will result in severity

why u dont close this one too? Not fair

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.