Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

TB-TOI: Rubina quits PV:Discuss Here VB 9 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@sia great reply di... 
u didn't see he gave a compliment that she has pretty face,
and yeah regards her acting we need not get any pravachans from others
any way let him comment, atleast by creating Mid's and commenting on Rubina he was getting Rubina's rank increased

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB-TOI: Rubina quits PV:Discuss Here VB 9 (Page 7)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Bingo Sia di! Clap

..yajnaseni..

IF-Dazzler

..yajnaseni..

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aprathin

Originally posted by Neerjaa

What a hypocrite!! Just few days back she was going gaga over the production house and the producers. why this sudden bitterness? anyway it is good that she is quitting the show. she just has a pretty face, no charm and can hardly act. this show will rock with Srishty!
 Do not bash the actor , like you to watch CB then should be commenting about her acting skills . In TV world this is not something new now a days . at the drop of the hat tracks change to suit the TRP .  No problem with actors as they are doing their job . Why she was Promoted as lead with Karan ? just to bring the immediate viewers .  She has the guts to quit the show and took the wise decision . Tghis show did not had any concrete story line ,started with gaps which viewers were left to fill . As for her appearance , she is elegant ,graceful . 
Exactly, I have seen CB that's the reason I said she definetely lacks acting skills. I don't think  this forum is open for only appreciative comments. I am free to express myself as long as I am not using any abusive language. So, suck it up !!!Angry

Reported
But May i know your original UN plz??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjanaSSRfanForeverradev24

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
If u have guts tell ur real UN.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..radev24

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Prathu wohi do char to hai ye...
I also reported...
Must says mids ka zammana hai...socho agar hum bana late to bakiyon ka kya hota...

..yajnaseni..radev24

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
may i know ur Un please dear MID

Mona55

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona55

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

What a hypocrite!! Just few days back she was going gaga over the production house and the producers. why this sudden bitterness? anyway it is good that she is quitting the show. she just has a pretty face, no charm and can hardly act. this show will rock with Srishty!
 Do not bash the actor , like you to watch CB then should be commenting about her acting skills . In TV world this is not something new now a days . at the drop of the hat tracks change to suit the TRP .  No problem with actors as they are doing their job . Why she was Promoted as lead with Karan ? just to bring the immediate viewers .  She has the guts to quit the show and took the wise decision . Tghis show did not had any concrete story line ,started with gaps which viewers were left to fill . As for her appearance , she is elegant ,graceful . 

She was going gaga over this was as this Ph approached saying they wrote this role for her only 
Rubina is not bitter those are your words 
She handled the situation very well given what the PH promised her and how they treated her telling her to look for other projects after all the hard work she put in 

So chill read all the facts before commenting and nothing against Karan and Shristy we don't stoop so low as to bash the a actors ---it is fact that Rubina is more popular than Shristy it's her misfortune she picks roles that don't connect with the viewers  did not like her as RR in cb2 after her entry the show went downhill 

Hopefully she will pick her roles wisely now Sarita is a good character no one writes anything against the character or the actress its just the PH who mislead the actor and the fans that is what is so unprofessional and disgusting

-Frozen-Neerjaa

anushkakhan

Groupbie

anushkakhan

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
The only reason I bare with this show was because of Rubi, If she now left me tooo leave this show. What's the use of watching this show n see Sarita-Raaj together knowing to urself that the story wasn't meant to go this way which it suppose to be Raaj-Divya...so today I turned the tv off when PV is about to start. Can't support a show whose PH did unfair to our Ruby!
Wishing her all the best,her honesty will carry her with gr8 heights!

--Ekta--Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.