Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

TB-TOI: Rubina quits PV:Discuss Here VB 9 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aprathin

What a hypocrite!! Just few days back she was going gaga over the production house and the producers. why this sudden bitterness? anyway it is good that she is quitting the show. she just has a pretty face, no charm and can hardly act. this show will rock with Srishty!

Thanks for ur comment here dear. I am sure u must be having loads of free time to actually sit and make a new account (newbie...Wink eh?) just to make a post in this topic? WinkLOL Why don't you come out with ur original name? We are not gonna eat you EmbarrassedLOL I know people like u only come here to instigate people and take fun sitting behind isn't it? WinkWinkClap

Coming to ur name-calling...are u sure u know the meaning of hypocrite? If not pls, get urself a dictionary. Just to clear the air, Rubina always appreciated the PH and is still not bad mouthing them or rather is calling them one of the best PH she has worked around...despite being insulted and humiliated as an actor. This just goes on to show how dignified she is. Smile

Coming to ur other remarks as to how she can hardly act...well, dearie i don;t have enuff time to reiterate how versatile she is. So better u be in ur lala land! WinkROFL

P.S: Next time, make sure u don't create MID's just to post on topics of Rubina. Ok Baby. WinkROFL WinkROFL WinkROFL WinkROFL WinkROFL WinkROFL WinkROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chotibahoo..yajnaseni..--Ekta--harianjanaSSRfanForeverJassi87radev24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB-TOI: Rubina quits PV:Discuss Here VB 9 (Page 6)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for making it a sticky topic :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Sia, you are not just a great writer, your writing puts the person/people to a place where they belong in the 1st place! DownThumbs Down

So so proud of you, girl ... you made my and every mature member's day!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovely--Ekta--SSRfanForever

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Originally posted by aprathin

What a hypocrite!! Just few days back she was going gaga over the production house and the producers. why this sudden bitterness? anyway it is good that she is quitting the show. she just has a pretty face, no charm and can hardly act. this show will rock with Srishty!

Thanks for ur comment here dear. I am sure u must be having loads of free time to actually sit and make a new account (newbie...Wink eh?) just to make a post in this topic? WinkLOL Why don't you come out with ur original name? We are not gonna eat you EmbarrassedLOL I know people like u only come here to instigate people and take fun sitting behind isn't it? WinkWinkClap

Coming to ur name-calling...are u sure u know the meaning of hypocrite? If not pls, get urself a dictionary. Just to clear the air, Rubina always appreciated the PH and is still not bad mouthing them or rather is calling them one of the best PH she has worked around...despite being insulted and humiliated as an actor. This just goes on to show how dignified she is. Smile

Coming to ur other remarks as to how she can hardly act...well, dearie i don;t have enuff time to reiterate how versatile she is. So better u be in ur lala land! WinkROFL

P.S: Next time, make sure u don't create MID's just to post on topics of Rubina. Ok Baby. ROFL

ClapClap
Sia ,I'm ROFLing at your reply.

Edit : Sorry forgot .The person has really gave a compliment too - pretty face .That is shocking !!

Edited by ekta-avinafan - 18 July 2013 at 8:01am

sia_lovelyradev24SSRfanForever

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@Prem @Ekta: Pleasure is all mine. Wink

--Ekta--SSRfanForeverradev24

avinaalways

avinaalways

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Sia, I am a fan of your writing from CB1. Great reply to the person posted against Ruby. Even now whenever I watch CB I could feel the same happiness when it was telecasted few years back. I am a die hard fan of Rubi and they just bad mouthed without knowing about CB. Due to her talent Ruby has so many loyal fans. Because of her we visits this forum. I could feel the CBians among others.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radevchicago..yajnaseni..--Ekta--sia_lovelyradev24SSRfanForever

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
bye

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1307

bye

same to uTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.