Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Do not bash the actor , like you to watch CB then should be commenting about her acting skills . In TV world this is not something new now a days . at the drop of the hat tracks change to suit the TRP .  No problem with actors as they are doing their job . Why she was Promoted as lead with Karan ? just to bring the immediate viewers .  She has the guts to quit the show and took the wise decision . Tghis show did not had any concrete story line ,started with gaps which viewers were left to fill . As for her appearance , she is elegant ,graceful . 

She was going gaga over this was as this Ph approached saying they wrote this role for her only 
Rubina is not bitter those are your words 
She handled the situation very well given what the PH promised her and how they treated her telling her to look for other projects after all the hard work she put in 

So chill read all the facts before commenting and nothing against Karan and Shristy we don't stoop so low as to bash the a actors ---it is fact that Rubina is more popular than Shristy it's her misfortune she picks roles that don't connect with the viewers  did not like her as RR in cb2 after her entry the show went downhill 

Hopefully she will pick her roles wisely now Sarita is a good character no one writes anything against the character or the actress its just the PH who mislead the actor and the fans that is what is so unprofessional and disgusting

anushkakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The only reason I bare with this show was because of Rubi, If she now left me tooo leave this show. What's the use of watching this show n see Sarita-Raaj together knowing to urself that the story wasn't meant to go this way which it suppose to be Raaj-Divya...so today I turned the tv off when PV is about to start. Can't support a show whose PH did unfair to our Ruby!
Wishing her all the best,her honesty will carry her with gr8 heights!
anushkakhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aprathin

What a hypocrite!! Just few days back she was going gaga over the production house and the producers. why this sudden bitterness? anyway it is good that she is quitting the show. she just has a pretty face, no charm and can hardly act. this show will rock with Srishty!

Hypocrite? Huh...You are just a viewer of a show not a member of it! Let me put it as "an actor". An actor appreciate his/her PH but will they knw what's cooking in the minds of the PH? This is no bitterness I think u got the wrong word to describe the situation. Your head is full of hatred that's why u can't c but I can't blame you. Such foolish ppl r like that ;). Wow, indeed she has a pretty face, (thnx for that compliment)...hardly act hahaha...look at yourself then compare ;) acting is not as easy as u think...loony ppl like u can only do one thing...speck negative abt someone without looking back!
anushkakhan thumbnail

</div>

<div>
Guess, who has more free time now? fyi, I am not a newbie, you moron! Get your facts right๐Ÿ˜ก

Hehehe, not a newbie huh lol...I thing u need to spend a little more tym not for arguing but for knwing IF a bit more...;) @Sia, lol good going! This user really needs training :p
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You moron, I have been on this forum for the past 5 years... It is just this was a new account I created last year ...guess you need some IF 1/1.

for ur info please stop name calling myf riends, and u doesn't have any right to give them bad names
and u only openly said u are a MID
now stop pretending and tell us ur UN, if u can 
or else just go out from this topic, don't make a break into our peace
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My God !! I've never seen any NewBie talking like this ,naming others these names .๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ If you are truly NewBie ,then you 've started your first responds like this๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•. MORON ,Hypocrite ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
When we come to a new place ,Actually we need time to feel around ,right ?? I know your account has been started since a year but still never experienced this before with a newbie .

So this all signifies only what my buddies have said . 
anushkakhan thumbnail

You moron, I have been on this forum for the past 5 years... It is just this was a new account I created last year ...guess you need some IF 1/1.

Moron? I think u need to look at urself before calling someone moron stupid btw there u stated u created a new acct last year that makes u newbie...I created mine since 2010 n I'm still newbie fyi I think u needed it more. ;)
anushkakhan thumbnail

You are a total mental case... Look at yourself first before calling me a loony๐Ÿ˜ก

Haha I'm a mental case...hehe dear ur no less than one urself ;) lol u knw what I actually did look at myself,I don't make the mistakes u did...found myself to b quite in order n then I called u loony btw UR ONE :p dnt run frm it;)
-Deepzz- thumbnail
It is a request to all to just report any posts which are personally attacking. Do not accuse all new ids as MIDs.Some may be genuine If u feel they are bashing , kindly report and wait for them to be banned rather than engaging and disrupting the flow of conversation. Please ignore any provocation. 

Read the warning Attn : Warning . Hence forth any such behavior will result in severity

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deepzz-

It is a request to all to just report any posts which are personally attacking. Do not accuse all new ids as MIDs.Some may be genuine If u feel they are bashing , kindly report and wait for them to be banned rather than engaging and disrupting the flow of conversation. Please ignore any provocation.

Read the warningAttn : Warning. Hence forth any such behavior will result in severity

why u dont close this one too? Not fair