TB-TOI: Rubina quits PV:Discuss Here VB 9 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Do not bash the actor , like you to watch CB then should be commenting about her acting skills . In TV world this is not something new now a days . at the drop of the hat tracks change to suit the TRP .  No problem with actors as they are doing their job . Why she was Promoted as lead with Karan ? just to bring the immediate viewers .  She has the guts to quit the show and took the wise decision . Tghis show did not had any concrete story line ,started with gaps which viewers were left to fill . As for her appearance , she is elegant ,graceful . 

Neerja, do not waste your breath on the kind of person you addressed above post to, cuz they dont know that they dont even know. Through their own ignorance they reveal their own kind of thinking process.

Actors like Rubina come around once in a long time which alas people like aprathin are too thin to understand. You cannot put an actor on a pedestal by association, by comparing with another actor, by bashing another actor. Srishty may be good on her own accord, not because someone else is lesser. Which juvenile people like this ... whatever thin perhaps will only understand much later in their lives.

If he/she had watched CB, this post wont even exist. So leave it at that.

Originally posted by aprathin

What a hypocrite!! Just few days back she was going gaga over the production house and the producers. why this sudden bitterness? anyway it is good that she is quitting the show. she just has a pretty face, no charm and can hardly act. this show will rock with Srishty!
Ohh yeah she is hypocrite.But i am proud to be her fan.

If writer will give all the emotional scenes to one actor she has to do good and for your kind information Shrishty got scope.Neither Divya was a well written character nor Rubi was given any scope.Another information Shrishty had already rocked with two super duper hit shows. But Rubi had very flop shows.Even CB2 was hit only due to Shrishty.Rubi was just for show.Now happy

PS: I have nothing against Shristy and no offence meant to anyone.Just replying to a particular post
Originally posted by JaiJagannath

If writer will give all the emotional scenes to one actor she has to do good and for your kind information Shrishty got scope.Neither Divya was a well written character nor Rubi was given any scope.Another information Shrishty had already rocked with two super duper hit shows. But Rubi had very flop shows.Even CB2 was hit only due to Shrishty.Rubi was just for show.Now happy

PS: I have nothing against Shristy and no offence meant to anyone.Just replying to a particular post

Prathu, you go girl!πŸ€—

Actors like Rubina only deserve dignified fans!

Prem (ms, that is, hehe ... sullu khan ne and even prem chopra has made the whole world think that prem is a male name onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š)
thanks for sharing the article :))
You go ,girl !! Will surely a long way to go for you .
They should learn the proffessionalism from you :))
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Thanks for sharing. I feel bad for her coz she was very excited for this role but the ph turned cold shoulder towards hr. I guess the ph never wanted her and thus reduced her screen space so that she would quit the show herswlf. Cheap people!!!

Exactly !! I am sad for this much reason only that she was the most excited for this character how much ever she has played before. I remember her interview on IBN7 ,she was like she just wanted to grab this opportunity .
This is making me more sad but going by present state ,she has made us respect more and love multiple by bounds .
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

They wanted Amna. They even finalized her for the role. But Zee interfered in the last minute and forced them to cast Rubina. May be that's why they did it.
But jo bhi kiya acha nahi kiya. They have to regret for it. The most unprofessional PH.

whether they had selected by wish or not but to behave like this and to turn the story this way ,is no where professionalism.
Ekta they will have to regret for showing cold shoulder to Rubina.
Originally posted by JaiJagannath

Never ending smile of Radha Rani was the last nail in killing the CB 2 , people were irritated , who is to blame for that , not the actor as she was doing what she was told to do , Blame lies somewhere else where concerned people were hell bent on killing their own product with all kind of craps . Its childish to blame actors , they are doing what they are told to do .
Originally posted by aprathin

What a hypocrite!! Just few days back she was going gaga over the production house and the producers. why this sudden bitterness? anyway it is good that she is quitting the show. she just has a pretty face, no charm and can hardly act. this show will rock with Srishty!

Thanks for ur comment here dear. I am sure u must be having loads of free time to actually sit and make a new account (newbie...πŸ˜‰ eh?) just to make a post in this topic? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Why don't you come out with ur original name? We are not gonna eat you πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I know people like u only come here to instigate people and take fun sitting behind isn't it? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Coming to ur name-calling...are u sure u know the meaning of hypocrite? If not pls, get urself a dictionary. Just to clear the air, Rubina always appreciated the PH and is still not bad mouthing them or rather is calling them one of the best PH she has worked around...despite being insulted and humiliated as an actor. This just goes on to show how dignified she is. 😊

Coming to ur other remarks as to how she can hardly act...well, dearie i don;t have enuff time to reiterate how versatile she is. So better u be in ur lala land! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

P.S: Next time, make sure u don't create MID's just to post on topics of Rubina. Ok Baby. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Thanks for making it a sticky topic :)