Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
TB Article

Rubina Dilaik quits Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed! Rubina Dilaik quits Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed! Despite being the main lead of the show, not getting enough prominence ... New news article on Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15880-rubina-dilaik-quits-punar-vivaah-ek-nayi-umeed.htm

TOI Article

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rubina-Dilaik-quits-Punar-Vivah/articleshow/21123378.cms

There's some sad news for the fans of Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Punar Vivah-2 aired on Zee TV

The family drama which went on-air a few months ago with great pomp and fanfare is in crisis as the lead actress of the show Rubina Dilaik will soon bid adieu to the show. 

Sources inform that Rubina was not happy with the way her onscreen character Divya was shaping up in the show. So the actress decided to speak to the production house and after a long discussion, the actress and the production house amicably decided to call it an end. 

When contacted, Rubina confirmed the news and said, "Yes, it's true. The production house was very co-operative. They understood my point of view and hence the decision to leave Punar Vivah- 2 was mutual between me and the Production house." 

On being asked, about the reason behind quitting the show, Rubina says, "Unfortunately, things didn't work out the way it was promised to me. My character Divya in Punar Vivah- 2, didn't shape up the way I was narrated and eventually the graph of my character kept falling. I think as an actor if I am not confident about the character, I can't give my 100 percent. It's better to move on rather than continuing with something which you are not satisfied doing."

Edited by jyoti06 - 18 July 2013 at 6:31am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Radev_1983Krish.diyaMadhuMG4everchotibahooparvthareddyMaryamMarysangita10765crystalmoonAfu1992-Koeli_Appy-Nishta06Rekha-radev-Wanderer-Angie12stacyellowz--Ekta--Jassi87seema12345SSRfanForeverkarsuhNeerjaa.Sidramisti73ashna26Mona55...Jes...Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB-TOI: Rubina quits PV:Discuss Here VB 9" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crystalmoon

crystalmoon

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Bye Rubina

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
All i say that i am proud of ruby...
She still do nt speak a word against this crap PH

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kyara92MadhuMG4everMaryamMarymasumasrilankaseema12345SSRfanForever

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
 She took very wise decision .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kyara92MadhuMG4everMaryamMarymasumasrilankaseema12345

MaryamMary

MaryamMary

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Yes Soni, we are very proud of her, she is a class of her own, & she stands tall with dignity Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMG4evermasumasrilankaseema12345SSRfanForeverNeerjaa

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
A very wise decision. And she has explained the reason very well. I have full confident that she sorted out the whole matter so well that it won't affect her future career. Will always support u Rubina whatever u decide. We are always with u. Inshallah u will soon get a good show which deserves your talent. Proud to be a fan of Rubina.

Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 17 July 2013 at 7:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kyara92MadhuMG4evermasumasrilankablahblahsMaryamMary..yajnaseni..Rekha-radev--Ekta--seema12345ashna26

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Hope the PH and channel also lets the character of Divya to leave with respect.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kyara92MadhuMG4evermasumasrilankaMaryamMaryAngie12--Ekta--seema12345Neerjaaashna26

..yajnaseni..

IF-Dazzler

..yajnaseni..

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tanu :)
At last she quits.Now i can also quit this crap and leave this forum

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMG4everMaryamMarymasumasrilankasparklingeyes--Ekta--SSRfanForeverNeerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.