Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Parvarrish IS ending on 14 Aug'13 - Discussions here. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
nahhiii aisa nahi ho sakta!!!
Parvarrish is great show and it shouldnt end.. why cant they just give the show a new time slot.. like this show is awesum...
Sony can end all the other crappy shows...Parvarrish is better than all of them!!!

I am soo mad now... like why does this happen in Indian television.. seriously all the good, and sensible shows just end for no reason!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhindsa_rajiMeredith

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvarrish IS ending on 14 Aug'13 - Discussions here. (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged

"Kehta hai Dil…. Jee Le Zara" Coming soon on Sony Entertainment Television.

Kehta hai Dil….Jee Le Zara", well we are not talking about this song from the movie Talaash. This is about a new serial on Sony Entertainment Television. Is this is Drama Series? Or a comedy series? Well, we are here to tell you about the story, cast and some interesting facts about this new serial. So get ready for it.

Des Main Nikla Hoga Chand, Doli Saja Ke, Rabba Ishq Na Hove, Viraasat!! Can you guess what is common in all these serials? Well, you guessed it right, Sangeeta Ghosh. She is known for her amazing roles in all of these serials. She is set to make a comeback on television with this show on Sony Entertainment Television. Will this new show give her the same success? Will she win back the confidence of the audiences? Well, time will only tell that.

The serial is about character Saachi, who is an independent, hard working woman. And as expected she is sole earner for her family. The family which consists of her younger brother and sister, and her Nani and Dadi. Interesting family right?

Well, the show will revolve around her family and her work – 'The strawberry farm'. Strawberry Farm? What is it all about? Well, for that you need to watch the show. Jee Le Zara, the title itself might give a bit of a hint that it will have a story of a woman who fights against all odds to bring happiness on the faces of her close ones. In this case, her immediate family.

So now that a new show is all set to be launched, does that mean and existing show will have to be shut down? Well, news is that Kehta hai Dil….Jee Le Zara will be CryCry replacing 'Parvarish', thanks to the falling TRP's. 'Kehta hai Dil….Jee Le Zara' is all set to go on air from 12th August on Sony Entertainment Television

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

subhadip2013

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
so the TOI & HT article were true  that SHWETA quits PARVARISH  & SONY shut  down the show within one month.                                                                                                                                                      its very difficult to watch this show WITHOUT SHWETA.she was heart of the show                                                                                       WHAT will they  show us at last episodes??only 3 WEEKS left.                    what will happened with SWEETY at last??(or any new ACTRESS will introduce)

Edited by subhadip2013 - 18 July 2013 at 3:49am

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
this does not need to be posted in this forum, we are already heart broken Ouch

Edited by PritamDas01 - 18 July 2013 at 6:58am

dhindsa_raji

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
falling trps? PV rating increased last week...:S

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
We must protest:@ I luv this show a lot,its the only show to which I really can connect ,other serials r jst far frm reality

dhindsa_raji

asha222

asha222

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
This is my favorite show on Sony. I'm really upset about it. 

And since the leap it just wasn't the same feel. And sweetyji has been gone for a while too now. And i miss the old Pinky.

It's really sad... 

dhindsa_raji

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
bebe can leave...
my hubby would kill me for saying it as anamika is his fave show...but becoming ridiculous now...

parvarish is too much about raavi , the new pinky is just overacting and if shweta is leaving...
cant they just have a show with ahluwalias and mathurs and send raavi off to study in australia...ektas fave spot!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top