Jodha Akbar

TB : Will Ekta shut the show? Discuss Here only (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
^^ same 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB : Will Ekta shut the show? Discuss Here only (Page 8)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ppluvkuch

IF-Sizzlerz

ppluvkuch

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged

SHOW MUST GO ON

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duggu22..Annie..

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Only good thing about this protest - we got a tb article finally ! So the rank will be up next week .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-...SoniSona....Autumn_Rose....Poojie....

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
This is really bad news. I hope the show continues on. 

---Nisha---

IF-Dazzler

---Nisha---

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I should just stop watching Indian serials all together. I have watched many Indians shows...they all sucked pretty much...all saas bahu rona dhona crap. But then once in a while a show comes around thats actually quite entertaining like Jodha Akbar (and Adaalat) and this happens. People start protesting my damn show. I will be pissed if I dont get my daily dose of Jodha Akbar. I really should just stick to my american and british shows because this has never happened to me there. Yes shows do get cancelled after one season or so but luckily I never got attached to any of those shows. But I have never heard of a show being shut down because of protests.

Seriously...these people threw stones at innocent people and yet they are roaming the streets to throw stones again at people who have nothing to do with anything. The article didn't mention anything about them being in jail. F*king ridiculous. I can take peaceful protests okay but when you start throwing stones and threatening to turn violent if their demands aren't met then they need to be behind bars because last time I checked it is illegal to threaten people into submission or throw stones at random people. These people have no right to walk among decent people.
God, this country will never change.
What do people not understand about entertainment. Entertainment has nothing to do with reality because entertainment is a fantasy world where what runs sells.

I am really getting sick of this controversy now. Just tell us the fate of this show. Will it end or not. If it had to end, I wish Ekta had never started this show and sucked so many people in.

Btw, will anyone tell me what Ekta tweeted? Impending doom??

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 18 July 2013 at 10:44pm

-Swetha-...SoniSona....riyya6VasusenaRadheya

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hey nisha,ekta hasnt tweeted anything about the show yet.

but some days ago she had posted something philosophical,something about god controls everything blah blah blah..

so everyone just assumed that she was talking about JA Ermm i doubt that though.she was talking in general according to me.

Edited by disha15 - 19 July 2013 at 2:15am

-Swetha-..nams.....SoniSona....riyya6

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Ekta better pull her socks up and ask her team to do some serious research, otherwise, she might have to spend money for her lawyers to fight the several PILs for distorting the historical facts! Unhappy

It is one thing to take some liberty for dramatization but it does not mean that any person can show anything in the name of creativity.

Already, Ekta had taken a dangerous route of showing "Jodha" Akbar's love story, even though there is no historical anecdote/ myth to substantiate the fact that Akbar had been hopelessly in love with one of his queens - "Jodha". Wacko

I am sure Ekta is going to show how Jodha will transform the bigot into a tolerant emperor.  Ermm But truth is, Akbar's decisions to bridge the gap between two communities could have been influenced by several factors instead of his "love" for Jodha.
Among his advisers, most of them were Rajput hindu and Akbar himself was an intelligent  leader who knew the importance of having good political alliances and keeping his subjects happy for the prosperity of his empire.

Waiting to see how much importance Ekta gives to the characters of Todormal, Mansingh, Birbal who influenced Akbar's life greatly
.Evil Smile

Even if we keep aside the Jodha factor, Ekta could have shown the other incidents accurately. There are enough resources to know what were incidents happened before Bairam Khan was sent to Haj for the final time or of the cruel exploits of Aadham Khan. But Ekta's creatives were stretching their own imagination to depict the complicated relationship.

Can't Ekta at least stick to the facts where information is available? Stern Smile

Rajat is superb as Akbar Thumbs Up ClapStarSmileTongue Paridhi is good too. It would have been better if Ekta could have concentrated in depicting Akbar's life and keeping Hirabai/Hadka or Jodha as part of his life. We could have seen more of Rajat  Embarrassed and it would have been easier for Balaji to stick to the facts. Big smile

Pata nehi Ekta mai ki dimaag ki batti kab jalegi? D'oh

Edited by doyelpakhi - 19 July 2013 at 5:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misakiyu-know-who

-radha-

Groupbie

-radha-

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Let her shut down Plzzz:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.